Latest obsessions

shootergirlnc

I'm all over shadesticks at the moment. I just started using them, and it's love. Other than that, blushes are my next obsession.

contrabassoon

I am currently obssed with either nude or natural pink lipsticks, as well as anything that I can use to draw eyebrows on.

enka

Lipsticks for sure.
I'd love to have Shu Uemura avialiable here, because I love their Lolishines so much!

fashionette

BLUSH & lipstuff
smiles.gif

spectrolite

At the moment I am obsessed by what seems like too many different products. Skincare products like scrubs, fancy soaps, moisturizers, body butters and masks. I'm hitting Aesop this weekend for a major skin care haul. I absolutely love thier products.. I'm sorry LUSH, I have been loyal for years but it's time to give something else a go! Check them out at www.aesop.net.au

The next obsession is mascara. I am finally going purchase Benefit BadGal lash. Then eyeshadow of course, especially Nightbird and Belle Azure which someone mentioned before. And finally lipgloss. I was looking through my collection of around 20 today thinking that I needed more lol.. I really like mixing different ones together and adding pigments for interesting looks. So I am going to buy more. I've been working hard and I feel like splurging.

annielise

I am obssessed with the Barbie beauty powders, and still bent on completing my MSF collection (missing PF). Oh, and how can I forget lippies, lipglasses and lustreglasses!

palatial

i just got into mac products and already i feel like i need to collect msf's and beauty powders....

JRPAGV

I'm kind of obsessed with MAC Jest and Sable eyeshadows right now. I love both of them!

I also can't stop swapping for more MAC blushes!

User49

I'm obsessed with pigments at the moment. The fact that they are so versatile and there are SO many I don't have. I'm trying to find a decent ebay seller that can get me some samples to 'try before i buy' the full pots. If any1 could message me as well with how to use these as a liner as well as shadow? Do you have to have mixing medium to do that? Someone pls let me know! I want all the bright colour at the mo! I'm going thru a BRIGHT phase! Orange/red/electric green/shimmery blues ect...
smiles.gif

ginger9

I was on a tear with pigments and shadows for a long time, now I'm on the hunt for a HG foundation....still obsessed with blush and I love philosophy lipshines
smiles.gif

cookie fan

i´m really obsessed with lipsticks, i never wore them before, but now i never go outside without lipstick. But i know that will pass by
greengrin.gif

Showgirl

At the moment I'm obsessed with purple and brown eyeshadows, primarily. While I've always liked purple, I've never been much of a neutral gal - my slogan at one time was "life's too short for brown eyeshadow" but thanks to Moth Brown and a cheeky e-bay win of the "Tempt Me" quad (I paid like £5 for it or something) I've reassessed, lol....

Latest posts