Latest obsessions

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARmakeupjunkie
I am currently into lipsticks and blush.
eyelove.gif
Not a bad idea prinzessin784 about finding at least two liners per gloss. I hate it when I only know one way to wear a lipstick.

arghh! this is the same for shadows with me.... that's why i love scoping specktra boards, but sheesh.. i can't keep up with funding my products!
ssad.gif

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRPAGV
I'm kind of obsessed with MAC Jest and Sable eyeshadows right now. I love both of them!

I also can't stop swapping for more MAC blushes!

how do you use jest?? it seems like another powdery light shadow (i know it's from danse) but it's so pretty in the pot, i thought it would look a light but nice, interesting color on
ssad.gif

Graziella*K

right now my obsessions are : Lip stuff, pigments and blushes !

I'm going bankrupt ! hahaha !

xoxoGraziellaxoxo

mezzamy

absolutely obsessed with pigment samples at the moment. within the space of a month, ive collected 44 *blush*

sharyn

Face products. I am obsessed with flawless skin and perfect blush application. It simply makes a huge difference to my face and if I'm in a hurry, I'd rather take the time to blot and use blush than apply 6 diffrent eyeshadows and liquid liner. Crappy foundation will ruin your whole make up, awesome blending skills and great color combos wont help if your foundation is 3 shades too dark and blotchy. but thats just me...
smiles.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Blushes and pigments for me. Earlier this year I was grabbing e/s left and right, but I dont want to end up with a lot of colors that I can't use, or that just don't suite me. So now I am really into blushes and I want to expand my pigment collection. I'm also trying to find a couple of l/e quads, and I want more brushes too.

user79

Lychee Luxe l/g....been wearing it everyday since I got it! I love corals at the moment.

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Turquoisey stuff... Ie. Peacocky glitter liner, peacocked softsparkle pencil, shimmermoss e/s, waternympth e/s...
Lune blushcreme
Glitter eyeliner (just bought 3 of them!)
and using my 109 contour brush for just about everything!!!
greengrin.gif

KAIA

everything LIMITED EDITION!!!! i have to get at least 2 e/s, blush, lipstick (with the matching lipglass)so i can create a whole look from that collection.... but i obviously get things that i know will look good on me !!!

melliquor

I am currently obsessing with MSFs and lipglasses. I want all soft pink lipglasses. I have bought 6 MSFs in 2 weeks.

karinaf

I'm obsessing with petalpoint blush. oh man. this is sex.

and the 272 brush. I used it for the first time this morning after buying it yesterday and I just wanted to throw it down and make sweet sweet MAC brush love to it because I could not believe how incredible it was.

hb21

I'm obsessing over blushes/beauty powders and highlighters at the minute. I'm desperate for the petalpoint blush, I'm going to my MAC counter tomorrow so I really hope they have some left!

Latest posts