Latest obsessions

Deirdre

My Entremauve pigment with Rose Blanc and Seedling eyeshadows. I can't stop wearing it. I've never worn the Entremauve until Strange Hybrid came out. To think, I almost traded it away.

gabi1129

im in love with orange/peach/corals. from e/s, l/s, l/g, blush. all of it! not only MAC, but NARS as well!

tropical_smiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taj
I'm currently obsessed with pigment.

I can so second that comment!!! right now I've up my collection to 8 pigments...but there are another 3 more i want

Slimshines. I already have 3 - Pink d'Lush, Kissable and Ultra-Elegant, but I want Long-Stem Rose, Funshine, Urgent! and Most Wanted too. :shedevil:

ritchieramone

I've been wearing greens almost non-stop for a couple of months - Springtime Skipper, Chartreuse pigment, Sprout, Greenplay e/l, Bitter etc. I've managed to convince myself that they go with every colour I wear, though I suspect I'm kidding myself ... !
smiles.gif

me_jelly

At the moment, everything in fresh and vibrant coral and peach shades - from lips to blush to eyes

bebs

pigments.. pigments more pigments.. trying to get alot of older colors still as well as out there lipstick colors.

StphVal

Lately I'm soooo obsessed with MAC Liquid Last liners....I used to think that they were to bright and never bothered buying one until the other day...I am in love! Can't wait to get more.

MISSJESS2003

IM CURRENTLY OBSESSED WITH EYESHADOWS.... I MADE A VOW TO MYSELF TO BUY 2 A WEEK.... WELL LAST WEEK I BOUGHT 3

COPPERING(FAV)
cutey.gif

PINK VENUS (FAV)
HUMID (BEAUTIFUL)

tricky

Not MAC but right now I am really into UD liquid liners & want to get all of them eventually. I have 4 so far. I'm a fan of MAC fluidline but the UD l/l gives a different look than f/l.