Leesburg, VA CCO (Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets)

KellyBean

ALSO!!! (my favorite) they had the 180 brush! I got it, though, and there may not be any left.

I just had $40 with me and I only had enough for the 180 brush but I also wanted to get Tenderling blush. The lady let me use her discount for the blush so I got it for $6! I was sooo happy
smiles.gif

They re-did the layout from when I was there last (or at least what I remember) where before the lippies were on that table thing but now they're in the rack thing in the middle. There were a TON of 188 and 187 brushes in the drawer which I saw, and I think there were a few 182's but I'm not 100% sure. Also I saw some more small royal asset bags (I think they're the lippies, not sure) and a bunch of nail polishes on the checkout desk.

Also under the wall organizer, there was a traincase I think. I'm not sure but it looked like a traincase to me, it was hard to see, lol. Then also there were a ton of little bags and I was going to get a lilac mini softsac bag but I didn't get it, then there were a bunch of hard leather bags and a big logo softsag bag. Oh and there was definitely a powder, one of those with the circles on the actual product. I have no idea what this is called or what collection it was from but it's a bronzy color. Also I saw a Fafi compact there.

Flaminbird

Are you saying there were only those piggies there that you have listed?? When I was there last sunday there were at least 20. I just need to know because if so I will go to the potomac mills one.

KellyBean

No, there were definitely many more, there was a red one I remember but I don't know the name of it. There were probably around 20 but I'm not sure their names. There was also Kischmas or however that's spelled. I also looked for Vanilla pigment but I didn't see it. It could have been there, but those are the ones I definitely remember.

xoshopaholicxo

will they put stuff on hold if you call? if so, for how long? I won't be able to go until Saturday. Thanks

ETA: I called & they put the heatherette trio on hold for me. & they are sold out of the 180 brushes
cry.gif

Flaminbird

Speaking of Potomac Mills when I went I walked from one end to the other looking for clothes and really couldn't find much that interested me
ssad.gif
. Forever 21 is so junky now. When that store first came out in PA at least everything was sorted exactly by colors....now it's just a junk pile
ssad.gif
. I think Potomac Mills as a mall is pretty run down. I'm missing my PA mall that is near and dear to my heart....the mall of all malls...King of Prussia! Also Exton Mall which was close to where I lived.

Did anyone happened to notice if they had Bang on Blue e/s there? I recall seeing a couple blues but I dont remember which one. I almost feel like I should just go after work tomorrow I'll have more money by Friday and I need to look for some stuff for a friend and she also gets paid Friday

hawaii02

I'm going to this CCO when I visit my parents for the Thanksgiving holiday. Thanks for the heads up everyone!
smiles.gif

afgpak11

Hi! I'm new here and just recently started using MAC. I'm crossing over from Bare Escentuals. So far I only have NC35 Studio Fix compact, Dollymix sheertone blush, and Viva La Glam VI lipglass. Would it be a smart idea for me to head to this CCO to grow my collection? HOw much money am I looking at saving if I go to CCO instead of the local Nordie's counter? I live in Sterling so Leesburg isn't very far at all...

xoshopaholicxo

I travel there at least once a month (I'm in the dumfries area) This outlet has alot more to offer than the potomac mills CCO. Last time I went, about 3 weeks ago they had fafi iridescent powder, heatherette trio 1, l/s, & l/g, moonbathe, neo sci-fi bronzers, 3d l/g, all the paintpots, 20 pigments & a crap load of other goodies! If you do go can you please give me an update, I'm hoping to go this weekend, but if they have the same stuff I won't waste my time & gas. TIA

afgpak11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoshopaholicxo
I travel there at least once a month (I'm in the dumfries area) This outlet has alot more to offer than the potomac mills CCO. Last time I went, about 3 weeks ago they had fafi iridescent powder, heatherette trio 1, l/s, & l/g, moonbathe, neo sci-fi bronzers, 3d l/g, all the paintpots, 20 pigments & a crap load of other goodies! If you do go can you please give me an update, I'm hoping to go this weekend, but if they have the same stuff I won't waste my time & gas. TIA

I actually plan on going tomorrow. Since I'm new to MAC though I'd never remember what all they have. Would it look weird if I had a notebook out? Ha ha
tong.gif
Maybe I'll just type the stuff into my cell phone so I can remember for you. Anything in particular you're looking for?

l1onqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by afgpak11
I actually plan on going tomorrow. Since I'm new to MAC though I'd never remember what all they have. Would it look weird if I had a notebook out? Ha ha
tong.gif
Maybe I'll just type the stuff into my cell phone so I can remember for you. Anything in particular you're looking for?

LOl, I got weird looks when I pulled out a notebook on my first CCO trip. Now I just put it all in my cell! Please let us know what you find. I plan to make a trip out there this weekend myself!

xoshopaholicxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by afgpak11
tong.gif

I'm looking for the mcqueen collection (paint pots: electrosky, pharaoh, & the other one) & heatherette alpha girl beauty powder, & any quads. Thanks!! hopefully they will have it & I can call to put the items on hold until saturday.

xoshopaholicxo

Went today!! They had:
Both Fafi Quads
Both Fafi Blushes
Both Heatherette Trios
Naughty Nauticals Stowaway Quad
4 Holiday Quads/Palettes
Bronzescape & Sunpower Solar Bits
All Metal Whatever Highlighters from Colourforms
3 Mineralized Eyeshadow Duos
All Paint Pots (No McQueen & Fafi)
Fafi, Colourforms, Heatherette Lippies
15 Pigments
Neo Sci Fi Bronzers
180, 187, 188 + 10 or more brushes

That's all I can remember!

aimerbijoux

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoshopaholicxo
Went today!! They had:
Both Fafi Quads
Both Fafi Blushes
Both Heatherette Trios
Naughty Nauticals Stowaway Quad
4 Holiday Quads/Palettes
Bronzescape & Sunpower Solar Bits
All Metal Whatever Highlighters from Colourforms
3 Mineralized Eyeshadow Duos
All Paint Pots (No McQueen & Fafi)
Fafi, Colourforms, Heatherette Lippies
15 Pigments
Neo Sci Fi Bronzers
180, 187, 188 + 10 or more brushes

That's all I can remember!

Thanks! Do you remember if they had Dollymix blush?

afgpak11

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimerbijoux
Thanks! Do you remember if they had Dollymix blush?

When I went I don't recall seeing Dollymix but I am going again today so I will check. This time I WILL have a notebook with me so I will try to write down specifics as far as paint pots and pigments go.

afgpak11

Alright, just went today. Even though they looked at me funny for spending so much time going through and writing down names...they didn't say anything. So, here are the eyecolors they have:

PIGMENTS
Sweet Sienna
Night Light
Pink Pearl
Helium
Reflects Antique Gold
Reflects Blackened Red
Smoke Signal
Off the Radar
Azreal Blue
Copperized
Provence
Accent Red
Gold Stroke
Steel Blue
Cocomotion
Rushmetal
Golden Lemon
Revved-Up
Mauvement
Jardin Aires
Silver Fog

EYESHADOWS
Floral Fantasy
Newly Minted
Rose Blanc
Velvet Moss
Shore Leave
Passionate
Claire De Lune
Purple Shower
Signed, Sealed
Tete-a-tint
Femme Noir
Fertile
Fig 1
Brown Script
Earthly Riches
Family Silver

They also had about 16 liquilast liners, a handful of paints, tons of liner pencils, Gold Spill and Warmed MSF along with the MSF Naturals, some irridescent powders, tons of blushes (no Dollymix, sorry), lots of lipsticks, lipglasses, etc.

Hope this helps someone!

Miz Pina

A big haul for me last weekend from this CCO...

light flush msf
gold spill msf

stylistics lipglass tastemaker
stylistics sheerspark pressed powder fashionette – I just wanted this for the compact but I’ll give the color a try…

rushmetal & mauvement pigments

eye liners (mostly for back-ups): antiquity, black karat, engraved, prunella, orpheus

brushes: 211, 217, 219, 242 (there was also the 209 & 136 available)

I believe everything else mentioned above was still there. I'm impressed by how much everyone can remember!

eta: They also had the MAC brush roll and several mu bags.

abbyquack

So my mom and sister were at the outlets today and I had them look up some things for me.
smiles.gif
Of what I asked about, they had:

-Warmed MSF
-Light Flush MSF
-Gold Spill MSF
-Hollywood Nights l/s (Heatherette)
-Lollipop Lovin l/s (Heatherette - these were the only 2 h'ette l/s)
-Heatherette Quads
-Fafi 1 & 2 Quads
-Fafi blushes (both)
-Flash n Dash l/s (Fafi)
-Utterly Frivolous l/s (Fafi)
-Blast O Blue (C-shock)
-Claire de Lune e/s (Moonbathe)
-Eclipse l/s (Moonbathe)
-Ahoy There l/s (Naughty Nauticals)
-Roleplay l/s (Racquel Welch)
-Sculpt n Shape powders
-Tons of lip liners incl Sublime Culture, Portside and Enriched Red

And of course tons more that I couldn't get her to list over the phone. Basically a lot of sweet stuff! HTH!

Latest posts