Leesburg, VA CCO (Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets)

coquetayloca

Just got back... I didn't write anything down, but this is what I remember

Studio Sculpt NC37, NC35 and lighter shades
Lash Prep & Prime
Heatherette Trio 2
Paint Pots - Quite Natural, Delft and another blue one
Expensive Pink e/s
a matte green e/s
some fafi(sp) quads
fix moisture (?)
Brushes - 224, 188

Thats all I remember off the top of my head.

Liya2007

Hi
I went today to this CCO, it was freezing cold …
Pigments: Silver Ring, Mauvement, Gilded Green, Copperized, Pink Pearl, Sweet Sienna, Tea Time, Gold Stroke, Accent Red, Steel Blue, Off the radar, Smoke Signal, Provence … all about 16 pigment but this the all I can remember.
Shade Sticks: Mango Mix, Cements? Beigeing, Shimmersand, a purple one and 2 more …
Blushes: Taupe & Trance Gold
Fafi bot eye shadow palette
Heatherete one palette
A lot of paints but didn’t check them out
Warmed and light flush MSF
Brush Roll bag, some fafi bags
Two of the accent/Sculpt duos, Foundations
Hubby was with me so it was a quick visit, I'm planing to go again in about two to three weeks, I'll update then
Sorry I can barely type I’m falling asleep

coquetayloca

I was there a couple days and there were a bunch of brushes! Lots more face brushes than anythign else... but I saw the 217, 222, 224, 242, 239(maybe?), 213

IslandLover

Hi!

Has anyone been back here recently? Do they still have Warmed MSF? It's over an hour drive for me but I would do it just for the MSF.

Thanks!

TamiChoi

So I basically saw everything that was listed above, except the Heatherette Trio 2 was left, 2 fafi quads and fafi dolls, they had the bronzers in refined gold and golden, all the listed pigments, I saw the 188 brush, both heirloom's collection brushes and bags, colour forms powder blushes in play around pink and sun centred, and that's all I could remember for right now. I can't remember the MSFs, but I saw a lot of them >_< Sorry! I should go back within a week or so and try to write them down this time. I was just more focused on the lipgelees and lipglasses lol.

abbyquack

Hello lovelies, my mother went to this CCO today and told me what was there over the phone (lol) b/c I don't live there. This is just a bit of what they had:
Tempting Quad
Shadowy Lady Quad
Warmed MSF
Light Flush MSF
MSF Natural/Shimmer duos
Lightsweep/Shadester Sculpt & Shape duo
Heatherette trio 2
Bronze CCB
Delft PP
Quite Natural PP
Holiday 08 Eye Palettes
Hot Contrast MES
Sea and Sky MES
(a few more recent MES)

Pigments:
Tea Time
Mauvement
Smoke Signals
Accent Red
Provence
Off the Radar
Steel Blue
Pink Pearl
Cocomotion
...lots more!

A bunch of Starflash colors (go, bold & brazen, talent pool, mink & sable, dreammaker, grand entrance, etc)
Velvet Moss e/s
Neo Sci-Fi (femme fi, magnetic fields, time & space, evening aura, expensive pink)
Cool Heat eyeshadows (warm chill, gulf stream, etc)
Solar Bits 2-3 colors
Lollipop Lovin (Heatherette)

HTH! I am sure there was a lot more, but she obviously didn't want to spend all day listing it off over the phone
lol.gif
The things mothers do for us!
smiles.gif

coquetayloca

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
^wow! anyone willing to do a CP? lol i live in VA but not close enough to this CCO
ssad.gif

I got the Delft for ya... I'm about to PM you. Some eye brushes that I remember are:

MissResha

sweet! do you know/remember how much the 242 is going for? i love that brush, i def. need a second one.

saadia77

Has anyone been recently? I really want to go this weekend but not sure what they have, too long of a drive for nothing!

xoshopaholicxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saadia77
Has anyone been recently? I really want to go this weekend but not sure what they have, too long of a drive for nothing!

I went Sunday & they had pretty much the same as above. I remember 3 of the holiday palettes, Trace gold blush, 2 Mineralized blush (gentle & another), i only saw one paint pot, I didn't see any cult of cherry quads, but everything else is the same. I was disappointed. I haven't been in months & they had the same stuff & the new stuff didn't interest me:[

Miz Pina

I was in the area (sort of) and stopped in last Tuesday night. Here's an updated list of what I noted that were on the shelves.

MES
- Earthly Riches
- Love Connection
- Trio – I can’t remember which one
- Hot Contrast
- Polar Opposites

Eye Shadow
- Dreammaker
- Velvet Moss
- Talent Pool
- Go
- Bold & Brazen
- All of the Neo-Sci-Fi
- Passionate
- Shore Leave
- Cool Heat
- Gulfstream
- Blue Flame
- Warm Chill
- Submarine
- and a few others

Several of the Eye Shadow Suites

Quads
- Fafi 1 & 2
- Heatherette 2
- Shadowy Lady
- Tempting
- Trip Sultry Eyes & Lips Palette
- Authentics Face Palette
- 2008 Holiday Palettes

Pigments
- Mauvement
- Steel Blue
- Pink Pearl
- Reflects Blackened Red (I think?)
- Rushmetal
- Smoke Signals
- Tea Time
- Cocomotion
- Copperized
- Accent Red
- I didn’t see Sweet Sienna as previously listed but there were a few more I can’t remember

Paints
- Base light
- Bamboom
- Magrittes
- Pixel
- Graphito
- Flammable
- Chartu
- Canton Candy
- 1 more… maybe it was Shimma?

Fluidline
- Brassy
- Uppity
- 2 others but I forget which

Lipsticks
- Lollipop Loving tester but they couldn’t find any stock
ssad.gif
If they go back in stock, can someone CP for me? Thanks!
- Blast O’Blue
- Back to Del Rio
- Neo Sci-Fi
- Fafi
- maybe 20 or more total

8-10 Mattenes (Rougette, ??) & 15-20 or so Lipglass (Moonbathe, 3D, Fafi, Sci-Fi, etc)

A few Lipstick sets & palettes from Formal Black (2006), Royal Assets (2007), & Red She Said (2008)

MSF
- Light Flush
- I didn’t see Warmed but I could’ve missed it

Hullabaloo
Bronzing Powder
Iridescent Powder

Nail Polish
- Toast of the Town
- About 10-15 Red, Light Pink and Cream polishes – nothing remarkable

Brushes
- a few cups by the register with brushes instead of in the case
- the travel brush sets are all in the case now…
- Nordstrom red & purple sets
- Basic Travel Brush Set
- Trip Face Brush Set (I think... it looked like they had a set of the nordstrom brushes in the Trip Make-Up bag so I don't know which you would actually get.)
- 2 Gold Brush Sets – 1 in bag, 1 in cup
- 1 Silver Brush Set – in cup
- 180 brush
- 185 brush

Skincare
- Strobe Lotion
- Strobe Cleanser
- A few Strobe & Lightful products

Plus all the face products…

novasoca

my fiance went today and told me they still had pretty much everything miz pina listed above...still no lollipop loving in stock or hiding in the back lol. The lady was very helpful just took his list I made and helped him get everything. He did say they had some dame edna things in...highlight powders and eye trios. He was a sweetie and ended up getting me pagan e/s,cool heat e/s,star by night e/s, delft p/p,emote blush(last one),flammable paint, and blast o blue l/s. He also agreed Leesburg is better then potomac mills and the trip was worth it ^.^ Thanks all your lovely ladies for keeping cco's updated so I know what to send him looking for! YOU ALL ROCK! ^.^

kelol0

i'm going to this outlet for the first time Monday afterwork from Chantilly w/ my coworkers.. I don't want to take a pad in there but i will try and 'txt' the inventory so that I can update this list.

I normally frequent the CCO on the eastern shore of MD @ the Queenstown Outlets always has a satisying selection of products. I'm still surprised alot of ppl don't know about this place & its great deals I never rush out for the xmas holiday sets now I'll just wait a few months until they get to CCO at a cheaper price lol

chaffsters33

I went today and they still have the majority of the things posted above, along with:

Both Dame Edna e/s trio's
the peachy highlight powder
pink swoon blush
merrily and gleeful mineralize blushes
a bunch of full coverage foundation
pleasureseeker and other neo sci fi lipsticks
naked space gloss
109 brush
and a myriad of other brushes
tempting and shadowy lady quads
neo sci fi shadows
and a bunch of solar white!!!! I spazzed when I saw it.