Leesburg, VA CCO (Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets)

Miz Pina

Stopped in earlier today & they still had most of what xoshopaholicxo, abbyquack & afgpak11 posted earlier minus a few pigments & eyeshadows.

they also had:
2 trip 5 palettes & the stowaway quad is still hanging around.
Formal Black Cool Eyes, Lip Palettes.
Royal Assets. Many of the fafi accessories: mu bag, tote & dolls.
Just about all the full size brushes as well as the stylistics couture brushes and the travel brush sets.
Paints: flammable, shimma, graphito, chartru, deep shadow, artjam, etc.
Shadesticks: blurberry, crimsonaire, royal hue, shimmersand, gentle lentil, fresh cement and maybe 2-3 more
And several shelves full of blushes, powders, lip & skincare products.

The Prime outlets will be opening for the night after Thanksgiving and I think they will be having a very early special at the CCO. Something like 10% off until 6a.

I picked up another spare 180 brush (I can't help myself!), a basic travel brush set & 2 pigments.

abbyquack

Thanks Miz Pina! I wish I lived closer b/c I would LOVE to be there right now! You listed so many good things!
smiles.gif
I can't wait to go there when I'm out that way for Christmas.

Flaminbird

I just called the CCO and she said they are opening up at 12 midnight Friday and will have the sale you talked about until 6 like you said. I told the nice lady that answered the phones I felt sorry for her having to be at work that ungodly hour!! She said they were getting new stuff in too!

Miz Pina

Thanks for verifying that Flaminbird! I wasn't 100% positive.

New stuff, too?! Oh, I wish I wasn't going to be over in Fredericksburg this weekend or I might have made the trip again to see what's new. There's a few quads & palettes I keep hoping to find but they must be all gone by now. Still kicking myself for passing them over when I saw them this summer in Williamsburg.

Care

I went the sunday after blackfriday and they had a ton of stuff

most of everything mentioned above, a ton of mac brushes (including the 190)
all 3 fafi dolls
both heatherette trios
all the richmetal hiliters

i'm drawing a blank right now, but this one seems to always be worth the trip
smiles.gif

chaffsters33

I went to the CCO today and it had a good selection of MAC. It was a really good experience because usually the salespeople are kind of mean. There were a couple of new people there today and they were really nice and helpful.
They had:
warmed and goldspill MSF
One of the fafi blushes
both fafi quads
both heatherette trio's although there was only one left left of trio 1
perky and rollickin paint pots along with a couple of others
A lot of face foundationy type stuff
a bunch of paints, liquidlast liners, and shadesticks
A fairly small assortment of fluidlines, indlucing brassy, uppity, macrviolet, blue peep and delphic
The Stowaways quad (which is very pretty!)
Time and space eyeshadow from Neo-Sci Fi
A bunch of matte2 eyeshadows
A lot of pigments! azreal blue, gilded green, provence, jardin airs, accent red, smoke signals, rush metal, off the radar, mauvement, pink pearl, copperized and a bunch of others! There were two containers of them! I was quite excited.
The Finery lip sets
The softsparkle pencil set from last year
a lot of the Fafi lipsticks
Hollywood nights and lollipop loving
one of the Raquel Welch lipsticks
a bunch of lip pencils and lipglass liners
and...DRUM ROLL PLEASE!
GLAMOUR OD DAZZLEGLASS!!!!! i was really excited about this! they had the money honey tester out but they didnt have any left :[

l1onqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaffsters33
I went to the CCO today and it had a good selection of MAC. It was a really good experience because usually the salespeople are kind of mean. There were a couple of new people there today and they were really nice and helpful.
They had:
warmed and goldspill MSF
One of the fafi blushes
both fafi quads
both heatherette trio's although there was only one left left of trio 1
perky and rollickin paint pots along with a couple of others
A lot of face foundationy type stuff
a bunch of paints, liquidlast liners, and shadesticks
A fairly small assortment of fluidlines, indlucing brassy, uppity, macrviolet, blue peep and delphic
The Stowaways quad (which is very pretty!)
Time and space eyeshadow from Neo-Sci Fi
A bunch of matte2 eyeshadows
A lot of pigments! azreal blue, gilded green, provence, jardin airs, accent red, smoke signals, rush metal, off the radar, mauvement, pink pearl, copperized and a bunch of others! There were two containers of them! I was quite excited.
The Finery lip sets
The softsparkle pencil set from last year
a lot of the Fafi lipsticks
Hollywood nights and lollipop loving
one of the Raquel Welch lipsticks
a bunch of lip pencils and lipglass liners
and...DRUM ROLL PLEASE!
GLAMOUR OD DAZZLEGLASS!!!!! i was really excited about this! they had the money honey tester out but they didnt have any left :[

What?! I was there Saturday and didnt see that! But I did get the last 109 brush.

abbyquack

Alright so I was here today, and this is what I can remember from the top of my head. They had a good amount of stuff! Sorry if I am really bad at remembering names of things...

-Colour Forms Warm & Cool Eye Palettes
-Colour Forms Lip Palettes (a yellow one and a blue one i think)
-Heatherette Trio (purple)
-Fafi Quads
-Stowaways Quad
-Tons of Liquidlast Liners (pretty much every color, incl. Visionaire)
-Fluidlines (Uppity, Brassy, Blue Peep, Frostlite, a smokey black color, and a couple more)
-Delft, Rollickin and Quite Natural Paint Pots
-Paints in Canton Candy, Base Light, Artjam, Stilife, Flammable and a bunch of others (no Bare Canvas)
-Shadesticks in Beiging, Shimmersand, and a few other colors (had a Sharkskin tester but none avail. No Corn either).
-Lipsticks in 3n, 4n, Electro (orange from Neo Sci Fi), Gel, Fafi Colors
-Mattenes (a Tomato Red, Hot Pink)
-Slimshines in different colors
-Eyeshadows in Claire de Lune, Purple Shower, Velvet Moss, Post Haste, Passionate, Blanc Type, Handwritten, Shore Leave, Time & Space.
-Tons of Piggies
-Solarbits in two colors (can't recall the names)
-Balloonacy beauty powders
-Iridescent Pressed Powders in Belightful and Star (i think that's the name)
-Sculpt & Shape Powders in 4 shades
-Stick Foundation in many shades
-Hyperreal and Satinfinish in multiple shades
-Prep + Prime Illuminate Face Primer
-Glitter Eye Liners
-MSFS Warmed and Lightflush
-MSFN/MSF Duo in Medium (one matte side, one highlight side)
-A couple of older palettes, one in black packaging with both lip colors and shadows, and the one with the yarn design on the packaging
-Prep+Prime Lip
-Strobe Cream
-Green Gel Cleanser
-A bunch of skin care items, no fix+
-Brushes 174, 225, 129, etc. - There were quite a few brushes
-Colour Forms brush sets (Red and Purple)
-Brow Set
-Brow Shader Duos
-Brow Wax
-Mascaras Zoom Lash, Pro Longlash and Colored Mascara
-Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden and Refined Deeper Bronze
-3 Stylistics Lipsticks
-Emote Blush
-Harmony Blush
-Blossoming Cream Blush
-Richmetal Highlighters
-2 CCBs (Improper Copper was one of them)
-MSFN in Medium Natural
-Bronzing Liquid from Lure (06 I think)
-Spray on Blush in 2 shades
-Lip Stains (none from Ungaro though, just older ones)
-Lip Micro refinisher Prep+Prime from Future Earth
-A couple Lip Conditioners
-Heirlooms Brush set
-Heirlooms Lipstick Sets (all of them)
-Antiquitease Cool and Smokey Palettes
-Antiquitease Lip Palettes

coquetayloca

I was just at the leesburg CCO a couple days ago. There was a bunch of stuff, but of course I was with my son... so I couldnt really look around. I went to see if they had brushes and I didnt see any
ssad.gif
I am probably going to go back later today.

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by coquetayloca
I was just at the leesburg CCO a couple days ago. There was a bunch of stuff, but of course I was with my son... so I couldnt really look around. I went to see if they had brushes and I didnt see any
ssad.gif
I am probably going to go back later today.

Did you go again? I'm planing on going this week ... I'll try my best to remember everything for you guys ... but with my memory i don't think this is a good thing ... am i going to look like afool if i take a paper and pen with me?!!
lol.gif

coquetayloca

I did go. I was looking for mainly brushes and the ones that caught my eye were the 224 and 213 which I bought both. They also had the 188, but I wanted the 187. There was a set of 3 lip stuff which had beaux in it and i think i remember seeing some heathette (sp?) stuff. There were some eye shadows, pigments, paint pots, etc... There wasnt fix+, but there was something else, moisture something I think. I am not too familiar with all the stuff, so I hope this helps some.

coquetayloca

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamiChoi
plmk if you guys happen to see the heatherette trios!
thmbup.gif

I'm about to go when my hubby gets home... I have been really bad lately tho. Too much money spent on MAC
ssad.gif
smiles.gif
. I will make note of the Heatherette stuff. Its a bit dangerous that I live so close to there.