L'oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow

PixieDancer

It would be wonderful if you can post all the swatches you got, if you don't mind of course! It took me forever to find PS as well. I went to six different locations and everytime it was sold out or they didn't have it. Today I have on PS on the lid, Endless Sea on the outer lid and crease and I also dragged it along the lower lash line, and Endless Pearl (I may have the name wrong but its a matte eyebrow color; also I think Foxy from the NAKED2 may be similiar). I would show a picture but all I got is my iphone cam and it doesn't pick up makeup looks the best.
I'm waiting on my 6 from Canada to arrive, along with my recent order from ULTA. As soon as I get them all together, I will have a swatching extravaganza to share with you!

Share your photo anyways!! We will get a general idea... and it sounds lovely!!! Prettyyyyy Pleasseeeeeee!

OhSoJaded

The promotions are available both online and in the stores. If you get their catalogs, they are in there and you could always take that with you to validate the sale you are supposed to get.
They do have coupons that are sometimes only good online or in store, but promotions like B1G1, etc. are available in both.

I rarely shop inside my ULTA store. It's always a mess. Picked over and opened, ruined products everywhere... It's a nightmare. So I just let a list accumulate, then when they run a good sale, I buy online.. as long as my purchase is $50 or more, I get free shipping on top of any sales and/or coupons!
I know what you mean about the mess that is ULTA! I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up ordering stuff online tonight.

I also made the mistake of looking at swatches of some of the Canadian shades...oy! I'm lemming Magnetic Coral, Metallic Lilac and Sassy Marshmallow...for now! Haha.

Liz2012

I know that Pink Sapphire was part of their summer LE collection. Maybe Gleaming Bronze was as well? I looked for Pink Sapphire on ebay and it was $15.90 w. shipping! I don't need to find it THAT badly, haha. I did see Forever Pink (the international version?) on ebay and ironically enough, it was cheaper. I would assume it just takes awhile to arrive
Forever Pink is definitely available here, the store i was in yesterday still had like 20 of those :) I would love to do a CP for you, but i doubt if it will be a good deal for you to be honest
001_unsure.gif
They're like 9,99€ here (12,6 USD my cell phone converter tells me lol), and that doesn't even include shipping :( D*mn Europe with their high prices lol ..
th_rolleye0014.gif

OhSoJaded

I found a decently priced Gleaming Bronze on eBay and missed out on the "buy it now" option because I was totally distracted by the Opening Ceremony! Now, I'm obsessing over it since it was within my grasp and I missed out hahaha.

duckrodeo

I went caraaazyyy with these shadows this week! I ended up hauling about a dozen Infallibles lol with all the sales and deals at Ulta and Walgreens. Plus an additional two that PixieDancer was so sweet and kind enough to track down for me!

I got 6 from Ulta, one set of three online, one set of three in store, with their buy two get one free, plus 20% off, then I got 6 others at Walgreens. I had some manufacturer's coupons, plus Walgreens coupons, and L'Oreal was buy one get one 50% off... I got the ones at Walgreens two for the price of one with all the discounts! Yeehaw!

I love how these are so popular! Both on the forum and in real life - it was hard to track down Bronzed Taupe! I made stops at two different Walgreens and Ulta to track it down, and I finally found one that wasn't muckedup, either. I haven't tracked down stuff at the drugstore for the longest time, except for my Revlon foundation when it's on sale, because it's the only shade I've found so far that is a close match to my skintone and undertones. I love these shadows, though! So easy to work with and to blend in to one another. They're awesome to wear just one color by itself with a little bit of liner and mascara!

My favorites that I've tried so far this week are Pink Sapphire, Liquid Diamond and Golden Sage!

PixieDancer

I went caraaazyyy with these shadows this week! I ended up hauling about a dozen Infallibles lol with all the sales and deals at Ulta and Walgreens. Plus an additional two that PixieDancer was so sweet and kind enough to track down for me!

I got 6 from Ulta, one set of three online, one set of three in store, with their buy two get one free, plus 20% off, then I got 6 others at Walgreens. I had some manufacturer's coupons, plus Walgreens coupons, and L'Oreal was buy one get one 50% off... I got the ones at Walgreens two for the price of one with all the discounts! Yeehaw!

I love how these are so popular! Both on the forum and in real life - it was hard to track down Bronzed Taupe! I made stops at two different Walgreens and Ulta to track it down, and I finally found one that wasn't muckedup, either. I haven't tracked down stuff at the drugstore for the longest time, except for my Revlon foundation when it's on sale, because it's the only shade I've found so far that is a close match to my skintone and undertones. I love these shadows, though! So easy to work with and to blend in to one another. They're awesome to wear just one color by itself with a little bit of liner and mascara!

My favorites that I've tried so far this week are Pink Sapphire, Liquid Diamond and Golden Sage!
Finding crazy good deals on these is almost as much fun as tracking down the shades! It's like a challenge!
Sooooo glad you like PS!! YAY! I still have to try Golden Sage!! It looks so gorgeous... Just TOO many of these to use and not enough to days in the week! I think I'll plan to rock GS tomorrow! If you have it on your favs list, I HAVE to get on board with that one and try it out! Curious... What did you pair with it?

duckrodeo

Finding crazy good deals on these is almost as much fun as tracking down the shades! It's like a challenge!
Sooooo glad you like PS!! YAY! I still have to try Golden Sage!! It looks so gorgeous... Just TOO many of these to use and not enough to days in the week! I think I'll plan to rock GS tomorrow! If you have it on your favs list, I HAVE to get on board with that one and try it out! Curious... What did you pair with it?
I know! I love finding the deals on them! My local Walgreens actually raised the prices on them, from $7.99 to $8.49, so I had to go back and get the price corrected because the tags till showed them being $7.99. They had to void my transaction and get it all sorted out. Then some of the coupons didn't work when they should have and ugh it was a headache for sure lol. It took 3 employees to figure it all out, and my bank account is still looking rocky because of it, so I hope I don't have to go back there to have them sort it all out again. It looks like I went on a $170 shopping spree at Walgreens when the final price including my eyeshadows only came to $50!

Anyway, that was a tangent and a half lol! I LOVE PS. It looks great with Expensive Pink in the outer V! They're pretty close to being in the same family, but adding EP to the outer V just made it a pretty golden shimmery pink that I fell in love with. I wore Golden Sage in the outer V with Juxt on the lid! Super pretty! I'll have to experiment with more FOTDs and report back! :)

singer82

THAT Teal... Endless Sea!!  GORGEOUS!!  Used it as a liner today and it just POPS!!  I don't fall for hyped products either.  I'm usually the last one to get the most hyped stuff (including the UD Naked Palette... I had to be the last person to own that! LOL)  But I got Amber Rush when my makeup bag accidently got left behind on a trip, and I was trying to grab things I could make due with as cheaply as possible.  I ended up using that shadow LONGGGGG after I got home to my beloved expensive makeup stash!  THAT told me something!  Amber Rush is still, to this day, a top fav for me out of this collection!  Next thing you know.... Now I have 20 of these!  They are addictive and definitely live up to the hype in my book! I'm actually skipping the light pink from the EC Collection because of Pink Sapphire!!  It IS beautiful!
I wore the it with the green mufe aqua cream under and someone told me it reminded them of a mermaid. I was like sweeeeet. Can't wait to get my amber rush, perpetual purple, eternal sunshine, iced latte, liquid diamond, and golden emerald in the mail this week :eyelove:

Poshpepper

I'm waiting on my 6 from Canada to arrive, along with my recent order from ULTA.  As soon as I get them all together, I will have a swatching extravaganza to share with you! Share your photo anyways!!  We will get a general idea... and it sounds lovely!!!  Prettyyyyy Pleasseeeeeee!
Where were you able to order the Canadian colors from? I want Tender Caramel so badly... I keep stalking eBay, but I haven't even seen it on there :( TIA :)

OhSoJaded

I told myself I wouldn't be sad if I lost the eBay auction for some of the non US shades, but I totally am! hahaha. So, to console myself, I just picked up Bronzed Taupe and Golden Emerald.

PixieDancer

I told myself I wouldn't be sad if I lost the eBay auction for some of the non US shades, but I totally am! hahaha. So, to console myself, I just picked up Bronzed Taupe and Golden Emerald.
Good choices! T just gave Golden Emerald an AWESOME review today!! An "A" grade! I don't have GE, since I had Golde Sage (a slightly lighter green) I thought I wouldn't "need" both... but after seeing her swatches and reading her review... I'm going to pick it up tomorrow for sure!

duckrodeo

Here's my Infallible FOTD! Yeah! Both Infallible shadows were applied dry.

Eyes:
Let's Skate PP as a base
Iced Vanilla on the lid
Bronzed Taupe in the outer V and under the eye
Industrial pearlglide on the top lid
Urban Decay's Midnight Cowboy 24/7 liner in the bottom waterline.

Excuse the brows, they are in need of some hedging lol

Cheeks:
Fleet Fast blush
Light Year MSF

Lips:
L'Oreal Caresse balm in Sunset Angora
Neutrogena Fruity Pink lip gloss

The camera doesn't pick it up, but it was SO GLITTERY, I loved it! I think if I were to do it again I would choose a different lip color and pair Industrial with a darker liner to really create the definition.

OhSoJaded

Beautiful! I'm really glad I picked up Bronzed Taupe now.
Good choices! T just gave Golden Emerald an AWESOME review today!! An "A" grade! I don't have GE, since I had Golde Sage (a slightly lighter green) I thought I wouldn't "need" both... but after seeing her swatches and reading her review... I'm going to pick it up tomorrow for sure!
Yay! I didn't even read T's post until you mentioned it, haha. Glad to hear she gave it a good review. It's always hit or miss with her, especially with drugstore/inexpensive products.

(I'm still trying to find the other Canadian shades...being so close to winning them has now made it a new game for me! I WILL BE VICTORIOUS in my search haha)

PixieDancer

Here's my Infallible FOTD! Yeah! Both Infallible shadows were applied dry.

Eyes:
Let's Skate PP as a base
Iced Vanilla on the lid
Bronzed Taupe in the outer V and under the eye
Industrial pearlglide on the top lid
Urban Decay's Midnight Cowboy 24/7 liner in the bottom waterline.

Excuse the brows, they are in need of some hedging lol

Cheeks:
Fleet Fast blush
Light Year MSF

Lips:
L'Oreal Caresse balm in Sunset Angora
Neutrogena Fruity Pink lip gloss

The camera doesn't pick it up, but it was SO GLITTERY, I loved it! I think if I were to do it again I would choose a different lip color and pair Industrial with a darker liner to really create the definition.

OH YEAHHHHH GIRLLL!! LOVE IT!! Gonna steal it! HeeHee wink
And on a side note... I LOVE Fleet Fast blush with LY TOO!! Worn that combo multiple times!

Latest posts