L'oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow

PRESIDENTslim

I cant wait to see everyones swatches when they get them! I am so impressed with the quality of these. I feel like I am having a secret love affair behind MAC's back lol
Thanks for the swatches, PRESIDENTslim!

I want to post a pic of my Infallible family, but I have to wait for my Canadian shades to get here
supacool.gif
Yaaaaaaaaaaay!

duckrodeo

Someone in the US was listing Gold Imperial and Gleaming Bronze for almost $20 a piece! They find ways to put the screws to you for sure! You have to keep your eyes open.
That's ridiculous! I wonder who will pay that much for it. Someone who reeeealllyy wants it! lol

OhSoJaded

Thank you! $9 wouldn't be too bad to pay for one, it's just a small markup from retail. I think FP is a dupe for Pink Sapphire. I remember looking for L'Oreal's lipstick in Chai Love You and it was ridiculously overpriced! I loved that lipstick so much I wish they didn't discontinue it, such a pretty MLBB shade, and the lipstick smelled divine!
blush-anim-cl.gif
awww I'm speechless, you're so dang sweet!
friends.gif
SLV sista love for sure! And many more lovely lipstick shades to come! and eyeshadows and blushes and MSFs! haha!
Steal all the FOTDs! Heheheee last night I had my hands and arm full of swatches trying to concoct combos! I'm going to try to find something to pair with Glistening Garnet next
sneaky.gif
I can't wait until you get your international Infallibles, I want to see those corals!! I agree I didn't even bite once with the EC shadows. I was interested in Dynamo (a coral, surprise!), but my lemms subsided with the perpetual "coming soon" on the MAC site!
That's ridiculous! I wonder who will pay that much for it. Someone who reeeealllyy wants it! lol
I agree, $9 is a fair price. I'm just not used to pay full retail for these, haha. But I was seriously considering buying the FP dupe before I found it cheaper. I wanted Dynamo as well but who knows, maybe Magnetic Coral will satisfy my lemmings.

MAChostage

I cannot find Pink Sapphire *anywhere*. To make matters worse, it seems like no store anywhere in my area carried it at all.
censored.gif

PixieDancer

I cannot find Pink Sapphire *anywhere*. To make matters worse, it seems like no store anywhere in my area carried it at all.
censored.gif
It was part of the Summer Collection. It would have been displayed in a cardboard display case with other limited edition/ seasonal collections. It was not with the perm Loreal infallible shades. I think each dispplay only held 4-5 of each LE color. So maybe that's all the inventory some stores received. Once they were gone, they were gone and the displays are either completely empty now except for some bronzers and lipglosses OR completely removed. Sorry you missed out on it. IF you can find Forever Pink (which is an International shade) on ebay or Amazon (etc), that IS the dupe for US's PS.... If that helps at all! Sorry girl! I know it stinks to miss out on things!
Cross your fingers that they add it to the perm line due to its popularity! They DID just add a ton of new shades!

OhSoJaded

censored.gif
If you're willing to pay $11.99 plus shipping, there's one available on eBay right now. PM me if you are interested and can't find the listing.

Like Pixie said, they were part of a summer LE collection. I haven't even seen the LE display in stores for at least a month or not longer.

PixieDancer

If you're willing to pay $11.99 plus shipping, there's one available on eBay right now. PM me if you are interested and can't find the listing.

Like Pixie said, they were part of a summer LE collection. I haven't even seen the LE display in stores for at least a month or not longer.
I've seen the display out quite a few places around here still... I actually scored a PS for duckrodeo and the whole display was even on clearance! I only paid $3.99 for her PS! BUT even if the displays are still up, most have been wiped clean of the shadows! And I'd say the biggest issue with these is that they aren't sealed in the store! So finding one, and then finding one that hasn't been opened and tampered with, are two different stories! I found a PS at one of the first places I looked, but the cap was loose, which made me think to peak inside... someone had dug their finger into the product! YUCK! These really should have a shrinkwrap seal on them like the Maybelline Color Tattoos do. Then they wouldn't have to dispose of so many tampered with products and more people could actually be buying them!

racheee46

I just purchased my first 2 today. After reading the great reviews, I figured I should give them a chance. I purchased Infinite Sky -- it's a beautiful soft blue. I also bought Sultry Smoke. I love the textures!!! I haven't applied them yet, but definitely tomorrow. I believe they both will look hot.

PRESIDENTslim

i found multiple pink sapphires here in central florida. i dont think anyone around here is interested in these... which is better for me
pompom.gif

censored.gif

PixieDancer

I just purchased my first 2 today. After reading the great reviews, I figured I should give them a chance. I purchased Infinite Sky -- it's a beautiful soft blue. I also bought Sultry Smoke. I love the textures!!! I haven't applied them yet, but definitely tomorrow. I believe they both will look hot.
I saw a blogger use Sultry Smoke over Tough as Taupe Color Tattoo from Maybelline! Such a beautiful combo!

MAChostage

UPDATE: Wow, I just found one on Amazon, the last one they had left, for $4.03 so I ordered it. Thanks again, Pixie!

I did see that one on eBay, as well as another one for $15.90. Call me cheap, but I'm just not willing to pay that much for one, particularly because I have 10 gazillion eyeshadows already. Thanks for looking out, though.

OhSoJaded

UPDATE: Wow, I just found one on Amazon, the last one they had left, for $4.03 so I ordered it. Thanks again, Pixie!

I did see that one on eBay, as well as another one for $15.90. Call me cheap, but I'm just not willing to pay that much for one, particularly because I have 10 gazillion eyeshadows already. Thanks for looking out, though.
Nice find! I know what you mean. I've been staring at the eBay listing for days and could never pull the trigger on it. Luckily I was able to find it in a lot of 6 for about $4/shadow. That must have been a new-ish Amazon listing, b/c I was stalking the site for PS or FP. I have a lot of Amazon GC, need to find more goodies to spend them on!

MAChostage

Oy. Of course I read this and thought "ooh, I have that Color Tattoo, but I need Sultry Smoke...time to head to the store"
Nice find! I know what you mean. I've been staring at the eBay listing for days and could never pull the trigger on it. Luckily I was able to find it in a lot of 6 for about $4/shadow. That must have been a new-ish Amazon listing, b/c I was stalking the site for PS or FP. I have a lot of Amazon GC, need to find more goodies to spend them on!
Here's the kicker, though: when I ordered mine, the vendor's listing said that only 1 was left. The minute I bought it and went back and checked eBay, magically, another one was listed. And this one didn't say that it was the only one. It was also .04 cheaper than the one I bought. The other thing about it is that, although the vendor's name was different, the listings (down to the pic of the item) looked exactly alike, including the format of the supplemental vendor info. I wholeheartedly believe that this is the same vendor using another name! When things like that happen I start feeling uneasy about my purchase. :(

Haven

I have been having a 'secret love affair' with these shadows as well. I have 11 of them now. My most recent purchase was smoldering plum, which I plan to use a lot in the fall/winter. It is a gorgeous shade, and I highly recommend checking it out.

I like these because they wear so well. Plus I do not feel the need to baby them like higher end products such as ETK - which I also have. My ETK I use a metal spatula, store in a certain way, etc. For these I just swipe & go. I suppose that it is because I can replace them if I need to for under $5 using coupons or sales.

OhSoJaded

Here's the kicker, though: when I ordered mine, the vendor's listing said that only 1 was left. The minute I bought it and went back and checked eBay, magically, another one was listed. And this one didn't say that it was the only one. It was also .04 cheaper than the one I bought. The other thing about it is that, although the vendor's name was different, the listings (down to the pic of the item) looked exactly alike, including the format of the supplemental vendor info. I wholeheartedly believe that this is the same vendor using another name! When things like that happen I start feeling uneasy about my purchase. :(
Oh no! I hope that it arrives safe and sound. Keep us updated!

OhSoJaded

Any word on how someone in the US can order the international shades without resorting to Ebay?
Haven't found a way yet. I've tried ordering from the usual drugstores, Target, Walmart, etc. and none of them will ship to the US. Waiting to see if Amazon Canada will eventually start selling them.

PixieDancer

Any word on how someone in the US can order the international shades without resorting to Ebay?
I bought a lot from eBay, still waiting on delivery. Also, have a friend who visited family there and sent me some... still waiting on those too!
You would think you could have them shipped internationally from any big vendor! Even Loreal's own website should ship these anywhere! Seems silly to have certain colors for certain areas only...

Yazmin

I've seen the display out quite a few places around here still... I actually scored a PS for duckrodeo and the whole display was even on clearance! I only paid $3.99 for her PS! BUT even if the displays are still up, most have been wiped clean of the shadows! And I'd say the biggest issue with these is that they aren't sealed in the store! So finding one, and then finding one that hasn't been opened and tampered with, are two different stories! I found a PS at one of the first places I looked, but the cap was loose, which made me think to peak inside... someone had dug their finger into the product! YUCK! These really should have a shrinkwrap seal on them like the Maybelline Color Tattoos do. Then they wouldn't have to dispose of so many tampered with products and more people could actually be buying them!
I've had great luck with getting ones that haven't been tampered with. That was the case...until today. I went to a Walgreens with this in mind, but completely spaced when I picked up Endless Sea, Glistening Garnet, Golden Emerald and Sultry Smoke. Just opened them this evening and the first two were swatched, while the last two were untouched. Now I have to go back and return the tampered ones and hope they still have more still available. I will definitely check this time!

PixieDancer

I've had great luck with getting ones that haven't been tampered with. That was the case...until today. I went to a Walgreens with this in mind, but completely spaced when I picked up Endless Sea, Glistening Garnet, Golden Emerald and Sultry Smoke. Just opened them this evening and the first two were swatched, while the last two were untouched. Now I have to go back and return the tampered ones and hope they still have more still available. I will definitely check this time!
MAN!! How disappointing, and what a pain in your backside! I'm sorry! Luckily, all your shades are perm, so they should be readily available in your area... even if you have to return these for your money back and purchase them somewhere else. Good Luck honey! Let us know which shades you love the most!
I MUST get Golden Emerald SOON!!!!