L'oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow

duckrodeo

Thanks gals! I love these shadows! They can be sheer or built up for intensity. Pixie yesss do try the combo! These have totally revived my paintpots that tend to get neglected. Today I'm wearing Genuine Treasure pp with Endless Sea in the middle of the lid and Continuous Cocoa in the inner eye and outer V. I put a little Vanilla pigment on top of Endless Sea to add a little more dimension. Loooove it!

PRESIDENTslim

oh... the ways how i have been enabled
encore.gif
lol

PRESIDENTslim

This first pic is of my "little" L'oreal collection. lol
first row (L to R): Endless Sea, Iced Latte, Golden Emerald
second row: Glistening Garnet, Pink Sapphire, Amber Rush

Second Pic is "swatch" side up!
first row (L to R): Glistening Garnet, Iced Latte, Golden Emerald
second row: Endless Sea, Pink Sapphire, Amber Rush

OhSoJaded

Thanks for the swatches, PRESIDENTslim!

I want to post a pic of my Infallible family, but I have to wait for my Canadian shades to get here
supacool.gif
Yaaaaaaaaaaay!

duckrodeo

Thanks for the swatches, PRESIDENTslim!  I want to post a pic of my Infallible family, but I have to wait for my Canadian shades to get here :supacool:  Yaaaaaaaaaaay!
Luckyyyyyy Where were you able to get the Canadian shades ?

OhSoJaded

Luckyyyyyy Where were you able to get the Canadian shades ?
I actually got INCREDIBLY lucky on eBay. I ended up paying ~$4 each for the shadows (including shipping). So hard to find them, though. I looked for days before I found any, haha. The ones I did find were $$$

PixieDancer

I actually got INCREDIBLY lucky on eBay. I ended up paying ~$4 each for the shadows (including shipping). So hard to find them, though. I looked for days before I found any, haha. The ones I did find were $$$
Yay! Good Job Girl! Which shades did you get? I'm up to 11 International shades now!! Waiting for all of them to arrive... VERY impatiently I might add!
My International Haul looks like this:
Goldmine (dupe for US's Gold Imperial I think... we'll see)
Innocent Turquoise
Sassy Marshmallow
Metallic Lilac
Magnetic Coral
Tender Caramel
Sahara Treasure
Unlimited Sky (dupe for US's Infinite Sky I think... we shall see)
Pepsy Coral
Sweet Strawberry
Time Resist White

I'll giver my thoughts and possible dupes as soon as I get them! Along with swatches of my whole collection of TWENTY-FIVE!! Yes, 25! I've lost my Loreal Infallible-Lovin' mind! HeeHee

OhSoJaded

Yay! Good Job Girl! Which shades did you get? I'm up to 11 International shades now!! Waiting for all of them to arrive... VERY impatiently I might add!
Innocent Turquoise
Sassy Marshmallow
Metallic Lilac
Magnetic Coral
Tender Caramel
Sahara Treasure
Pepsy Coral
Sweet Strawberry
Time Resist White

I'll giver my thoughts and possible dupes as soon as I get them! Along with swatches of my whole collection of TWENTY-FIVE!! Yes, 25! I've lost my Loreal Infallible-Lovin' mind! HeeHee
25 total?!?! 11 International?!?! Craaaaaaazy!!!

My first lot has 6 shadows
Goldmine (which I also think is a dupe for Gold Imperial)
Purple Obsession (dupe for Perpetual Purple?)
Forever Pink (yay, I finally found PS!!!)
Metallic Lilac
Magnetic Coral
Tender Caramel

Inquired about switching out the first two colors, but decided I might as well keep them, since I was going to buy the US versions anyway.

I've got my eye on Sassy Marshmallow, Sweet Strawberry and MAYBE Innocent Turquoise or Time Resist White. I may hold off first and see how I like the first batch. I'm also spoiled by paying cheap prices for them, so I may not order anymore if they're more than $4.50 hahaha! I love good deals.

You'll be getting yours first, so I can't wait to see your swatches!! especially Pepsy and Magnetic Coral. I couldn't decide which I liked better.

duckrodeo

Innocent Turquoise
Sassy Marshmallow
Metallic Lilac
Magnetic Coral
Tender Caramel
Sahara Treasure
Pepsy Coral
Sweet Strawberry
Time Resist White

Jealoussss! I have 16 US ones! I'm on the hunt for the International ones now! Especially Sassy Marshmallow and the Corals!

PixieDancer

Jealoussss! I have 16 US ones! I'm on the hunt for the International ones now! Especially Sassy Marshmallow and the Corals!
They can get kind of pricey... especially since International costs are so much higher... Wait until I get mine and test them & I'll tell you which ones are worth hunting down! I'm sure, like anything else, some will be better than others. Some of the swatches I've seen are so so... I'm hoping for the best, and I'm sure I will be satisfied overall even if 1 or 2 is a little bit of a let down.

duckrodeo

I'm intrigued by Sassy Marshmallow just because of the name. And it makes me want marshmallows lol.

duckrodeo

I had some wear-and-tear for the day with my bottom eyeliner and eyebrows lol, but dayyuumm these Infallible shades stay put! I wore Endless Sea and Continuous Cocoa over Genuine Treasure paintpot. The liner is Blitz & Glitz.

They can get kind of pricey... especially since International costs are so much higher... Wait until I get mine and test them & I'll tell you which ones are worth hunting down! I'm sure, like anything else, some will be better than others. Some of the swatches I've seen are so so... I'm hoping for the best, and I'm sure I will be satisfied overall even if 1 or 2 is a little bit of a let down.
That's true. I'ma bargain hunt for them, but I ain't paying $15+ for one lol. I think the UK ones are definitely pricey, no? I wish they would just release the same ones everywhere! Maybe eventually we will get "dupes" for them.

PixieDancer

Pixie, look what you've done!!!
th_wink3.gif
I'm SOOOOOOO sorry ladies! But I said it before and I'll say it again.... I will be the Trailer Park Enabler!! HeeHee I'll enable the cheapy products anyday! That's how I roll! LOL
I got CRAZY for these the most while waiting on the Electric Cool shadows. So to get 3 or 4 shadows for the same price as ONE MAC EC shadow, I say that's a SCORE! And I STILL haven't ordered even ONE EC shadow yet! And I'm quickly losing interest... with IV saying "Coming Soon" forever! I have satisfied my lemmings with these cheap yet MAGNIFICENT babies!

OhSoJaded

Quote: Originally Posted by duckrodeo

That's true. I'ma bargain hunt for them, but I ain't paying $15+ for one lol. I think the UK ones are definitely pricey, no? I wish they would just release the same ones everywhere! Maybe eventually we will get "dupes" for them.

LOVE your EOTD!!!

Oddly enough, I've seen UK "Forever Pink" going for about $9 including shipping. It's not the cheapest, but given shipping, not a total ripoff. I just saw a seller in SD (my city!!!) committing highway robbery by listing Pink Sapphire for $9.99 and Tender Caramel for $14.50!!! Thanks, but no thanks.

PixieDancer

Hahahah Pixie always enables me and I LOVE it! :) I would have never have known that a lipstick like Sail La Vie would be one of my favorite shades ever without her guidance!
Awww across cyber-world I am doing this to you....
th_kiss.gif

It's not a hard sell to tell you that something will look great on you! I have seen you pull off products I couldn't imagine anyone being able to pull off! You have a beautiful face and it would be VERY difficult to find something that looks bad on you!! Sail La Vie Sister LOVEEEE!!

BTW.... I'm losing track of what FOTD's I want to steal first! Your ES and CC one is BEAUTIOUSSSSS!

PixieDancer

LOVE your EOTD!!!

Oddly enough, I've seen UK "Forever Pink" going for about $9 including shipping. It's not the cheapest, but given shipping, not a total ripoff. I just saw a seller in SD (my city!!!) committing highway robbery by listing Pink Sapphire for $9.99 and Tender Caramel for $14.50!!! Thanks, but no thanks.
Someone in the US was listing Gold Imperial and Gleaming Bronze for almost $20 a piece! They find ways to put the screws to you for sure! You have to keep your eyes open.

Latest posts