L'oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow

OhSoJaded

Was just at Ulta b/c they sent me a "We're remodeling, take $5 off your purchase" coupon and wanted to pick up a few more of these...Of course all of them had swatch marks on them. A couple of the stoppers even dropped out when I opened them! So disappointing. Luckily, it wasn't difficult for me to find something to buy haha.

Yazmin

MAN!! How disappointing, and what a pain in your backside! I'm sorry! Luckily, all your shades are perm, so they should be readily available in your area... even if you have to return these for your money back and purchase them somewhere else. Good Luck honey! Let us know which shades you love the most!
I MUST get Golden Emerald SOON!!!!
It is a pain in the butt as this Walgreens is a little out of my way. I happened by it as it's on the same block as my CCO. But I'm going back tomorrow to return them. At the very least, I'll get my money back - not too worried about finding these two as they're both perm. There are at least three other Walgreens in a 5-block radius so I plan to hit them up while I'm out.

I'm really loving Amber Rush! - just wore this the other day - and Bronzed Taupe, Bottomless Java and Continuous Cocoa are my favorites so far! Today's purchase now brings my total to 21 shades!

I already have Golden Emerald, so the one I bought today was a "just in case another Specktrette couldn't find it and wanted one" purchase. So if you can't find it in your area, let me know if you want it.

I also wound up with two extra of Golden Sage, and one each of Infinite Sky and Midnight Blue. Somehow forgot (twice!) that I already purchased it the first time! I really need to start cataloging my collection sooner rather than later to avoid accidentally buying duplicates.

First row: Eternal Sunshine, Bottomless Java, Gleaming Bronze, Midnight Blue
Second row: Endless Pearl, Infinite Sky, Pink Sapphire, Amber Rush
Third row: Iced Latte, Endless Black, Smoldering Plum, Gold Imperial
Fourth row: Bronzed Taupe, Continuous Cocoa, Perpetual Purple, Liquid Diamond
Fifth row: Golden Sage, Sultry Smoke, Golden Emerald, Glistening Garnet, Endless Sea

PixieDancer

It is a pain in the butt as this Walgreens is a little out of my way. I happened by it as it's on the same block as my CCO. But I'm going back tomorrow to return them. At the very least, I'll get my money back - not too worried about finding these two as they're both perm. There are at least three other Walgreens in a 5-block radius so I plan to hit them up while I'm out.

I'm really loving Amber Rush! - just wore this the other day - and Bronzed Taupe, Bottomless Java and Continuous Cocoa are my favorites so far! Today's purchase now brings my total to 21 shades!

I already have Golden Emerald, so the one I bought today was a "just in case another Specktrette couldn't find it and wanted one" purchase. So if you can't find it in your area, let me know if you want it.

I also wound up with two extra of Golden Sage, and one each of Infinite Sky and Midnight Blue. Somehow forgot (twice!) that I already purchased it the first time! I really need to start cataloging my collection sooner rather than later to avoid accidentally buying duplicates.

First row: Eternal Sunshine, Bottomless Java, Gleaming Bronze, Midnight Blue
Second row: Endless Pearl, Infinite Sky, Pink Sapphire, Amber Rush
Third row: Iced Latte, Endless Black, Smoldering Plum, Gold Imperial
Fourth row: Bronzed Taupe, Continuous Cocoa, Perpetual Purple, Liquid Diamond
Fifth row: Golden Sage, Sultry Smoke, Golden Emerald, Glistening Garnet, Endless Sea
LOVE your collection! Amber Rush was my first love from this line as well! Still my most often reached for shade!

Yazmin

Was able to return the two tampered shadows without problem and got replacements. I also found another Gold Imperial, so if anyone wants it, let me know.

PRESIDENTslim

I now own 11... not enough eyes for all my shadows! lol
dothewave.gif

rockin

I must confess I also have a bit of a Color Infallible obsession. I now have 16, and another 2 on order through ebay.

duckrodeo

Looking good PRESIDENTslim! They all look so pretty stored together, don't they?

I just got 6 Canadian ones on eBay for about $6 each including the shipping. I wish it would have been cheaper, but in the last minute it was a rat race of an auction lol. I got

Eternal Black (which I'm sure is a US shade, too, but I didn't own it before the auction)
Permanent Kaki
Sassy Marshmallow
Golden Mahogany
Innocent Turquoise
Pepsy Coral

I'm so excited for them to come!

PRESIDENTslim

duck rodeo...
please please PLEASE watch when they arrive. This has now become a sick addiction while I am waiting on a good Mac collection to come out.

On another note, i used "Love Power" (EC) on the base of my lids then used Pink Sapphire on top. GORGEOUS.

duckrodeo

Haha I know! They're crazy addictive and I'll be impatiently waiting for my Canadian ones to come! I'll have 22 when they arrive, yipes!

MAChostage

duck rodeo...
please please PLEASE watch when they arrive. This has now become a sick addiction while I am waiting on a good Mac collection to come out.

On another note, i used "Love Power" (EC) on the base of my lids then used Pink Sapphire on top. GORGEOUS.
"Love Power (EC)"? What's that?

OhSoJaded

Looking good PRESIDENTslim! They all look so pretty stored together, don't they?

I just got 6 Canadian ones on eBay for about $6 each including the shipping. I wish it would have been cheaper, but in the last minute it was a rat race of an auction lol. I got

Eternal Black (which I'm sure is a US shade, too, but I didn't own it before the auction)
Permanent Kaki
Sassy Marshmallow
Golden Mahogany
Innocent Turquoise
Pepsy Coral

I'm so excited for them to come!
LOL I was watching this auction but it I didn't want to bid on Eternal Black. And then I fell asleep and didn't wake up to my alarm for today's auction...ooops!

duckrodeo

LOL I was watching this auction but it I didn't want to bid on Eternal Black. And then I fell asleep and didn't wake up to my alarm for today's auction...ooops!
Lol, I was wondering how many other Speckrettes would be bidding! If I already owned Eternal Black I wouldn't have bothered. I didn't particularly want that shade, but I wanted Sassy Marshmallow and Pepsy Coral, the other two are gorgeous as well, so I decided to place a bid. I had my max bid at $48, thinking that it would have been around retail price anyway. I wish I would have held off on bidding until 20 seconds before it ended because once I bid, I had about a dozen other bids trying to outbid me, so it shot up to $35 at the auction's end. Agh! Oh well! It's cheaper than my max bid, lol. Oy!

OhSoJaded

Lol, I was wondering how many other Speckrettes would be bidding! If I already owned Eternal Black I wouldn't have bothered. I didn't particularly want that shade, but I wanted Sassy Marshmallow and Pepsy Coral, the other two are gorgeous as well, so I decided to place a bid. I had my max bid at $48, thinking that it would have been around retail price anyway. I wish I would have held off on bidding until 20 seconds before it ended because once I bid, I had about a dozen other bids trying to outbid me, so it shot up to $35 at the auction's end. Agh! Oh well! It's cheaper than my max bid, lol. Oy!
LOL that's normally my plan of attack. It's risky b/c there's been a few times when I've waited too long and then didn't have time to get the bid in.

I want to buy more but I want to see how I like the international formula first. Although, I've heard that it's better than the US, so I may want them all. I keep telling myself "at least it's cheaper than MAC".

I can't wait for my FP to arrive, so I can try it w/ Let's Skate. I always forget I own that one, haha.

PixieDancer

I'm waiting on my International ones too! Maybe we'll all get ours around the same time so it will be like a Holiday for us USA girls with our new Infallibles!
Isn't it cool how our little obsession is blowing up! HeeHee I LOVE seeing new posts on this thread! These awesome little jars of goodness that are little budget warriors... completely beat all my desire for EC shades. Didn't get ONE! Loreal made me cheat on MAC too! HeeHee

duckrodeo

LOL that's normally my plan of attack. It's risky b/c there's been a few times when I've waited too long and then didn't have time to get the bid in.  I want to buy more but I want to see how I like the international formula first. Although, I've heard that it's better than the US, so I may want them all. I keep telling myself "at least it's cheaper than MAC".  I can't wait for my FP to arrive, so I can try it w/ Let's Skate. I always forget I own that one, haha. 
That's usually how I bid lol but I was on the computer using the wireless connection and I was worried there would be a hiccup! I want the Strawberry colored shadow next! I have a bunch of paintpots I'm trying to work through lol. I used Genuine Treasure and I forgot how painful it is to work with. It's so sheer and hard to build up. I used it with Endless Sea and Continuous Cocoa and at least it didn't smudge or fade on me during the day! I use Treasure Hunt the most. I really wish I would have gotten a backup because I've put a serious dent in it. I use it at least once a week if not more than that. My other favs are Morning Frost and Let's Skate. I lemmed and hunted down a lot of the Posh Paradise ones, but I've only used them as liners so far, paricularly Imaginary and Half-Wild. Maybe HW could work with Glistening Garnet or Perpetual Purple? Hmm...

duckrodeo

I'm waiting on my International ones too! Maybe we'll all get ours around the same time so it will be like a Holiday for us USA girls with our new Infallibles!
Isn't it cool how our little obsession is blowing up! HeeHee I LOVE seeing new posts on this thread! These awesome little jars of goodness that are little budget warriors... completely beat all my desire for EC shades. Didn't get ONE! Loreal made me cheat on MAC too! HeeHee
Haha I know! I don't usually buy drugstore eyeshadows that much because I end up not liking the quality of them! I will buy drugstore lipsticks, though. I'll buy L'Oreal, Revlon and Rimmel. CoverGirl sometimes, but they have a strange scent that I'm not a fan of. I looove Rimmel lipsticks because they smell just like Sweet Tarts! I'm not even that familiar with Kate Moss and I bought all the shades lol. The BOGO sucked me in for sure!

I hope my International Infallibles come in the next week. I can't wait to play with them! I'll just use my USA ones to tide me over lol :)

OhSoJaded

Haha I know! I don't usually buy drugstore eyeshadows that much because I end up not liking the quality of them! I will buy drugstore lipsticks, though. I'll buy L'Oreal, Revlon and Rimmel. CoverGirl sometimes, but they have a strange scent that I'm not a fan of. I looove Rimmel lipsticks because they smell just like Sweet Tarts! I'm not even that familiar with Kate Moss and I bought all the shades lol. The BOGO sucked me in for sure!

I hope my International Infallibles come in the next week. I can't wait to play with them! I'll just use my USA ones to tide me over lol :)
LA-LA-LOVE the Kate Moss Rimmel lippies. I forget which one it was, but I bought like 3 b/c I didn't realize they weren't LE. Haha, also very sad that Spotlight Beige was dc'd...