MAC Après Chic Collection Discussion (December 2012)

Genn

th_happy1.gif

media

Twitter / Neueste Bilder von @Beautyrella
I think I want 4 out 6 l/s.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Seeing the brown and nude MES makes me reconsider getting the EDES again. Ughh!! All the lipsticks look amazing, I like 5 of them. And I want the pink gloss.

Corally

Seeing the brown and nude MES makes me reconsider getting the EDES again. Ughh!! All the lipsticks look amazing, I like 5 of them. And I want the pink gloss.
I'm a sucker for anything mineralized. And the peachy/coral gloss looks nice! The lipsticks look a bit blah to me, they're not really my colours. And I'm glad I already have the 2 MSF's! Btw, aren't there supposed to be 3 blushes?

Milegolas

I thought this collection was going to be released in December, but the girl said January
icon_eek.gif

I hope that January is the right month, so I'll have time to save some money

aradhana

Don't give MAC any wrong ideas. Otherwise we will see glue-on brows in one of the next collections.
lolz.gif
....and just you watch, when they do this we will all be running to purchase those LE fur-brows!!!

this collection looks super pretty, but i had to do a double take, because i thought the lipsticks, shadows and blushes looked eerily like naturally!

ladyarwen

As much as I love the look of the lipsticks, if I had to choose one item it'd be Stereo Rose cuz you know...it's Stereo Rose.

bobbiedoll03

Not of fan of MES and MBs...so this collection may be a skip for me depending on how the lip products swatched. I have bought stereo rose twice and sold them each time...just not my MSF.

princess sarah

That is a very earthy collection, but i like the look of the lipsticks! I need a few more nudes and softer tones in my kit

I wonder what the finishes are on these, these hit Australia in January