MAC Après Chic Collection Discussion (December 2012)

LMD84

well i already have the msf's. not interested in the blushes and the mes for once are not to my liking. the glosses in the tubes look really nice though so may pick up a couple of those depending on how they swatch :)

Mac-Guy

That is a very earthy collection, but i like the look of the lipsticks! I need a few more nudes and softer tones in my kit

I wonder what the finishes are on these, these hit Australia in January
iagree.gif
It looks like a continuation of the Naturally collection.
heart.gif

rubytitania

Ooh, looking at the pictures I think I might want at least a couple of MES and at least a couple of lipsticks! :D

Although I'm not a *huge* MES fan in general, I do often find myself reaching for my neutral ones (Cloudy Afternoon, Twilight Falls etc) for a quick and easy look. If these were brights I'd probably skip, but they look like shades I would actually wear quite a bit.

Mac-Guy

Ooh, looking at the pictures I think I might want at least a couple of MES and at least a couple of lipsticks! :D

Although I'm not a *huge* MES fan in general, I do often find myself reaching for my neutral ones (Cloudy Afternoon, Twilight Falls etc) for a quick and easy look. If these were brights I'd probably skip, but they look like shades I would actually wear quite a bit.
iagree.gif

MACina

I looove Cloudy Afternoon for that kind of look too
love.gif

Beauty911

I have decided to skip Glamourdaze Except for the skin finishes for this collection. I want all but one of the lipsticks. Both MSF, both blushes, all but one of the MES. This collection is so "me".

Deadly

From this collection I think I'll only buy a few of the lipsticks and maybe 2 MES's. Other mineralized stuff is too warm toned for me.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I have decided to skip Glamourdaze Except for the skin finishes for this collection. I want all but one of the lipsticks. Both MSF, both blushes, all but one of the MES. This collection is so "me".
That's exactly how I feel about it too.
heart.gif

I need to make somewhat of a list:

- Stereo Rose (definitely!!!)
- both blushes (probably, I love MBs) Maaaaybe I can get that down to just one, if I get Taupe Shape and the other neutral one. Poise? And if these are very warm.
- I like 5 of the l/s, can't wait for swatches to narrow those down. I really want Pure Zen and Mehr, but maybe I should wait for more info on these instead.
- one of the glosses, most likely the pink one
- hopefully not more than 2 MES. I can skip the dark blue and probably the coppery looking one, looks too warm. I'm pretty sure I'll want the chocolate brown. Looks like a nicer version of Twilight Falls, which I dislike a bit because of the shimmer fallout.
Not sure about the one on the very right. Is it green? I can't really tell. If there's green in it, I'll probably skip.

EmbalmerBabe

Prob skip this one, I don't need any more MES...thats for sure haha.I've all ready got Stereo Rose, don't reach for it often. Tinted lip conditioner pots would be nice!