MAC By Request discussion

HoneyMilk

Something tells me this won't be out until aug 6th because its online only... They don't really benefit from having it release early, I guess. I dunno. If I get the item(s) that I want, great, but if not, ignorance is bliss :)

OctoberViolet

This is very true!

Something tells me this won't be out until aug 6th because its online only... They don't really benefit from having it release early, I guess. I dunno. If I get the item(s) that I want, great, but if not, ignorance is bliss
smiles.gif

Mac-Guy

Actually, I don't think that this collection will sell out super fast. I might be wrong though...

duckrodeo

Do you guys think I need moxie since I already have impassioned?
The finishes are different, so it just depends if you want Moxie for the matte finish. I'm on the fence with that one as well. I own Party Parrot and Impassioned, so I think I'm pretty well covered with that shade family. I want to pass on it, but we'll see how strong my lemms are once it hits the site!

OhSoJaded

Maybe on Pro if we are lucky. Fingers crossed! :)
I normally don't mind when PRO members get access to collections early, but I really hope that it's the same release day for everyone this time around. Since all MAC customers "voted" for these shades, I can only imagine how much everything will cost on ebay due to the demand (especially since the collection is being released online only).

Lipstickdiva420

The finishes are different, so it just depends if you want Moxie for the matte finish. I'm on the fence with that one as well. I own Party Parrot and Impassioned, so I think I'm pretty well covered with that shade family. I want to pass on it, but we'll see how strong my lemms are once it hits the site!
Oh yeah your good if you have both. I wanted Party parrot too, I wonder if that's like moxie too? I might end up getting it anyway idk.

duckrodeo

Oh yeah your good if you have both. I wanted Party parrot too, I wonder if that's like moxie too? I might end up getting it anyway idk.
PP and Moxie are both mattes so I think they're pretty similar, though Moxie is more blue-based by a smidge and I think PP might be a little brighter. If you missed out on Party Parrot, I think Moxie would be a great substitute!

KMQE716

i'm getting that feeling i got when everyone was waiting for the Dress Camp collection, I'm so nervous and excited i can't stand it!
icon_eek.gif

Piarpreet

I know the release date for this collection is August 6th but I've already started my site stalking. It's not like MAC has never released a collection early....like on a Sunday evening when I just happen to be online, credit card in hand :)
Normally a week early they are online (and a week before that on PRO) so they should have been online ALREADY!!!!!

Fiberluver

Wow,

I can't believe this is an online collection only. What a bummer.

I wonder how I missed that?

There are only a few things I want from this collex may one or 2 l/s and an e/s.

I've been MAC crazy all summer and I need to pull back.

I got so much stuff that isn't being used and it is starting to freak me out again!

GlamQueen21

Sadly I have to miss this collection if it launches online on the 5th. If anyone can buy me Jete e/s, Mothbrown e/s and Moxie l/s, I will CP for them and pay you next week.