MAC By Request discussion

SOMUCH2SHAY

Thanks to you all.

I didn't know if there was a way to save individual posts within the Specktra site, like a favorites list. It would be wonderful for 'the powers that be' to make that happen! *hint, hint*

Just wanted to add that if you want to bookmark a specific post, click on the post # (found on the upper right hand corner of the box) before bookmarking. I use Google Chrome and when I click on my saved bookmark, it will direct me right to the specific post. HTH
I also wanted to add that you can use Ctrl + D to save to favorites with any browser. Then you save it where you want it. I use the hot keys as it's faster lol.

bulbasaur359

Ya stalking on an iPhone sucks. I'm out of town this week so have no choice. I have to tell Macobile that I want the regular site so I can go to the site map. If I refresh it takes me to the mobile homepage. I normally like their mobile site but for stalking not so much.

duckrodeo

I can relate. It's bad enough on an iPad, but it's terrible on the iPhone. Are you using the mobile site of the online shop?
I have the site as an app space on my phone (yeah, the addiction is that bad to where the page is on my home screen lol). I click that, then navigate to non-mobile, then click the site map link. I tried bookmarking just the site map, but it doesn't let me. So, I have to go through the baby steps to get there.

OhSoJaded

ME TOO... you are NOT alone in your addiction/stalking ways!
I may or may not have created a shortcut for MAC as well. and I may or may not had the MAC site running in the background at work the past few days
whistle.gif

Mac-Guy

I tried bookmarking just the site map, but it doesn't let me. So, I have to go through the baby steps to get there.
It's even worse on Pro as you have to sign every time as you are logged out automatically if you stop browsing even for two minutes. Annoying!

Mac-Guy

Do we actually have an official release date for BR or are we just guestiamting that it will be released next week?

OhSoJaded

Do we actually have an official release date for BR or are we just guestiamting that it will be released next week?
Guesstimating based on something that was in a magazine? I haven't even seen it, so I can't confirm what it said.

OhSoJaded

I just remembered seeing "Fall" as a release date, but not an actual date.
That's what I remember seeing on the color story as well...Then someone said they saw it in a magazine (People, I believe) with a release date of Aug 6(?), and everyone just rolled with it like it was MAC confirmed. But I haven't seen anything official or set in stone.

Mac-Guy

That's what I remember seeing on the color story as well...Then someone said they saw it in a magazine (People, I believe) with a release date of Aug 6(?), and everyone just rolled with it like it was MAC confirmed. But I haven't seen anything official or set in stone.
I hope we get official confirmation soon.

Latest posts