MAC By Request discussion

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif
I need to budget. Come on MAC!

I hope we get official confirmation soon.

Ladychris11

I will be really annoyed if it was already August 6 and MAC hasn't released them yet. More so if they don't give us an official release date if that doesn't turn out to be it :p

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif
th_cheerup.gif
Me too! I do hope he will come back someday soon. I understand about him not wanting to risk his lively hood, but I do miss all his knowledge and his giving us updates on upcoming stuff. I hope he still comes and checks our boards even if he is just lurking that way he will know how much he was and is appreciated by us.
th_wink3.gif

I miss paparazziboy

purplerinne

I just read on musingsofamuse.com that there are different release dates! eyeshadows Aug 13 lipglass Aug 8 lipstick Aug 6 say what now??

Richelle83

This is crazy! I want to wait to get all of them(Rocker, Moxie, CoC) at once but I know that won't be possible, so now I'll have two packages coming instead. Lovely.

OhSoJaded

Wow. Looking at the results on musingsofamuse and I didn't realize that Guacamole received the most votes. That was the only shadow I had no intention of buying, since I thought it might dupable.

What am I missing out on?! Educate me on the wonders that is Guacamole e/s!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I actually don't mind that it's released in three parts, since I only want eyeshadows. Of course, if I wanted things from each category I would be annoyed that I would have to stalk x3. I'm not looking forward to stalk the german MAC site for this, I think Moth Brown will be sold out very quick. I hope I don't miss out.

Haven

I actually don't mind that it's released in three parts, since I only want eyeshadows. Of course, if I wanted things from each category I would be annoyed that I would have to stalk x3. I'm not looking forward to stalk the german MAC site for this, I think Moth Brown will be sold out very quick. I hope I don't miss out.
That is my problem. I want at least one product from each category. I just hope that there are some free shipping codes floating around when each part is released.

Plus I would rather have DH not care about one black box arriving at home versus him asking why I am getting a different black box every few days.

texasmommy

That's going to be annoying if they do it like that. I wanted a lipglass and an eye shadow or two and figured one little order and I'd be done.

Urmi

Do you think these will go up at midnight or will there be a fiasco like with the bloggers collection?

Mac-Guy

Wow. Looking at the results on musingsofamuse and I didn't realize that Guacamole received the most votes. That was the only shadow I had no intention of buying, since I thought it might dupable.

What am I missing out on?! Educate me on the wonders that is Guacamole e/s!
The wonders of multiple votes. :)

OhSoJaded

That is my problem. I want at least one product from each category. I just hope that there are some free shipping codes floating around when each part is released.

Plus I would rather have DH not care about one black box arriving at home versus him asking why I am getting a different black box every few days.
YES! This is exactly the scenario I'd like to avoid. My BF has Thur/Fri off, so as long as my multiple boxes (or at least one of them) arrives Mon-Wed before he gets home, I can take care of the boxes. He normally doesn't care if I order things, but multiple boxes is a bit much.

Genn

I only want jete and moth brown. I think im going to skip FoF l/g. I have 6 l/g opened right now and I would like to avoid anymore.

cocofiere

Not digging the three different dates. I want, like most of the crew here, something from each category. I hope this is incorrect info but I'm stalking just in case.

Latest posts