MAC By Request discussion

Lipstickdiva420

I'm just as annoyed as everyone else about the different release dates. It's all about making more money smh. The only things I'll get is cyy,moxie, maybe guacomole and jete.

ainelson86

Stalking indeed! Im just scared because I have class at 8am on the 6th...dont wanna miss it :( I need CYY and Moxie badly!

purplerinne

I wore Moth Brown today and that just confirmed I need a BU...plus mine still has the pretty Barbie face on it. Luckily all I want from here are the eyeshadows...well thats what I say now

sereagoso

ughh I really wanted 3N!! Dont really get the hype for CYY.. Looks like I will be just sticking to Jete & Mothbrown :/ and possibly guacamole I kinda am curious to at least test it out!

sereagoso

I really wish Mac would have taken advantage of adding more items to this collection.. they could have made TONS $$$ by adding more than just 3 e/s, 3 l/s and 3 l/g.. there were so many amazing products I missed out on that I would love to have and would have bought many backups of .

PixieDancer

I really wish Mac would have taken advantage of adding more items to this collection.. they could have made TONS $$$ by adding more than just 3 e/s, 3 l/s and 3 l/g.. there were so many amazing products I missed out on that I would love to have and would have bought many backups of .
I agree! I think the person that mentioned MSF's was right on the money... literally! MAC's MSF's seem the hottest sellers... always selling out first along with the lippies in new collections. There are SO many MSF's people have been screaming for to come back... Warm Blend and Metal Rock come to mind right off the bat! What a HUGE missed opportunity for a collection called "By Request" to leave out cheek/face products. Can anyone say Ripe Peach Blush Ombre?

Mac-Guy

I wore Moth Brown today and that just confirmed I need a BU...plus mine still has the pretty Barbie face on it. Luckily all I want from here are the eyeshadows...well thats what I say now
Mine is long gone. Did you not use yours very often or is this your BU?

ButterflyDior77

I need Moxie and Moth Brown in my life.

I have Candy Yum Yum, and a back up of it, so I don't need it... Not to mention Schiap by Nars is close to it anyways.

I might consider Rocker... Guacamole looks nice,but I have green eyes, so some or most greens do nothing for my eyes... And I don't wear the color shadows I do have..

So definitely want Moxie and Moth Brown... Considering Rocker.

MACerette

I agree! I think the person that mentioned MSF's was right on the money... literally! MAC's MSF's seem the hottest sellers... always selling out first along with the lippies in new collections. There are SO many MSF's people have been screaming for to come back... Warm Blend and Metal Rock come to mind right off the bat! What a HUGE missed opportunity for a collection called "By Request" to leave out cheek/face products. Can anyone say Ripe Peach Blush Ombre?
That was my first thought when I heard about the By Request collection. Ripe Peach...

Corally

I agree!  I think the person that mentioned MSF's was right on the money... literally!  MAC's MSF's seem the hottest sellers... always selling out first along with the lippies in new collections.  There are SO many MSF's people have been screaming for to come back... Warm Blend and Metal Rock come to mind right off the bat!  What a HUGE missed opportunity for a collection called "By Request" to leave out cheek/face products.  Can anyone say Ripe Peach Blush Ombre?
When I heard about the collection I immediately thought: MSF's, BLUSHES, BLUSH OMBRE'S!! And then they only do eyeshadows, lipsticks and lipglosses.:eek:hboy: I'm also bummed out that by request isn't coming to the Netherlands. Or am I mistaken? I really wanted a few eyeshadows.:eek: But maybe I can find them for a normal price on evilbay.

Anitacska

I agree about the MSFs. If they repromoted Pleasurefush, Metal Rock and Stereo Rose, they would sell out in no time.

sss215

That's going to be annoying if they do it like that. I wanted a lipglass and an eye shadow or two and figured one little order and I'd be done.
I just read on musingsofamuse.com that there are different release dates! eyeshadows Aug 13 lipglass Aug 8 lipstick Aug 6 say what now??
This is WACK if it's true, so i have to order twice.... Hopefully I'll have 2 free shipping codes, cause my original order of 4 products would have been over 50.00. I am on team moth brown now, it's a nice to have, it will look good with tons of colors.

baysaz

What collection did Guacamole come out on? I don't remember it at all.
I started buying Mac at the tail end of Danse. So I have a Jete with about 1/4 left. I was coveting it. I use it to brighten under the lower lash line. I'd say BE Bare Skin is similar color or effect for me but the BE is shinier.
I'm so disappointed Solar White didn't make it but I still have 1 backup. Best warm white ever. I covet that one too :D And now I'll be afraid to use my backup too much :( And it goes so well with the Heavenly Creatures mes like Magnetic Attraction. Oh well.
So, I'll get another Jete. I'll pass on the lips probably. Not sure about Moth Brown.

This collection does not seem as exciting as all the hype that went into it with the voting and everything. I wonder if there will be more disappointment overall than fun.

Latest posts