MAC By Request discussion

jenntoz

I'm still secretly hoping that they will release all products at once and not in three installments.
me too, I only want 2 things & I don't need to be sitting around all week waiting for a surprise release so I'd rather they do everything today. maybe they'll put everything up today but send out their useless emails highlighting each item on different days?

Genn

I'm still secretly hoping that they will release all products at once and not in three installments.
Thats the reason I'm stalking.....just in case they do
boxing.gif
I have to ready!

Odelia

Looks like we are all hoping for a secret mass release day today! Waiting until the 13th for eyeshadows...feels like an eternity! lol

SatelliteDrmr

Yes, I'm hoping that by searching product name, or using the site map, it's all there.

I think I am going to get Moxie. I pulled out Impassioned today, and I immediately thought, 'why don't I wear this more often?!'. I don't like the colour it seems to turn as it fades away though. I'm hoping that since Moxie is a matte finish, that it lasts a little bit longer on me.

The only other thing I want from this collection is Moth Brown. I really hope there's active free shipping codes, because I absolutely refuse to pay for shipping from MAC! I don't need backups of any perm products right now either, to spend enough for free shipping.

Mac-Guy

me too, I only want 2 things & I don't need to be sitting around all week waiting for a surprise release so I'd rather they do everything today. maybe they'll put everything up today but send out their useless emails highlighting each item on different days?
Hahah, that's a possibility! :)

Jenrbelt

Twiddling thumbs here! I am another secret wisher for an earlier release of LG's and ES's. Decided against all lippies. Having a collection that is released online only makes it easier to skip products for me. Once I test/swatch them in store, it's all over for my wallet!

bulbasaur359

I'm waiting too and I'm interested in the lippies. I really hope it's up before the free codes end. I hate paying 5 bucks b/c they time it like that. I could boycott the collection b/c of that but nah, MAC has me by the wallet on this one lol.

kimbunney

I'm about to go help my sister move but I have my phone with me to check every ten minutes but I'm still afraid I'm going to miss it. lol ugh MAC stress.

bulbasaur359

Was on T's site again looking at swatches of the lippies again lol. But, she mentions that Moxie is missing the coral of Party Parrot. Isn't PP the matte version of Impassioned practically? If that's so then it's different enough. I missed out on PP anyways but do have Impassioned. I'm gonna get Moxie as it looks more red and well it's a matte. I've missed out on all the bright mattes this year.

Shellcat

Here are the comparision lip swatches on T's site.

You can move them around but I put them next to each other so you can see the difference between Moxie and possible dupes. AND for the CYY lovers the second row has the close lip pics of it.

***edit...it moved the order that I had them in, but you can click and drag the pics next to each other...

http://www.temptalia.com/swatch-gallery?color=Fuchsia&action=Sort&type=156&brand=11

Was on T's site again looking at swatches of the lippies again lol. But, she mentions that Moxie is missing the coral of Party Parrot. Isn't PP the matte version of Impassioned practically? If that's so then it's different enough. I missed out on PP anyways but do have Impassioned. I'm gonna get Moxie as it looks more red and well it's a matte. I've missed out on all the bright mattes this year.

Lipstickdiva420

If Moxie is missing coral I won't be getting moxie then.

mousygiggles

You can move them around but I put them next to each other so you can see the difference between Moxie and possible dupes. AND for the CYY lovers the second row has the close lip pics of it.

***edit...it moved the order that I had them in, but you can click and drag the pics next to each other...

http://www.temptalia.com/swatch-gallery?color=Fuchsia&action=Sort&type=156&brand=11

Lipstickdiva420

party parrot and moxie look alot alike to me though ugggh this is hard lol