MAC By Request discussion

usmcwife27

wishful thinking for sure!!
bouquet.gif
i wish they would stick to what they say for once. it would
save us all wasted time LOL

Lipstickdiva420

it is monday the 6th, but MAC NEVER releases collections on time!! They always release them earlier!! So by the time the collection is truly released its normally sold out :thud:
And that's why they're is never anything left because the release it earlier than what they say. I think it's kind of unfair.

Mac-Guy

Fingers crossed for midnight. I remember the times when new collections were released around 10 or 11pm. This would be great!

KMQE716

Quote:Originally Posted by andabri

I thought this too. That it is released on the 6th, which is not until midnight on Sunday night. I am getting confused by the posts though. Is it the 5th? should I stay up longer? lol

yes i think people got the dates all mixed up. We are so anxious we don't even know what to expect hahaha

Jenrbelt

I mixed up date! Hubby has been off for a whole week and I can't keep track of what day it is anymore! After about an hour in of stalking, I said, " wait it isn't Sunday!" then I went to bed...now I'm right back at it!:bump:

Ladychris11

Fingers crossed for midnight. I remember the times when new collections were released around 10 or 11pm. This would be great!
I hope so, I can only be online around 8pm EST onwards. I'm at the exact opposite timezone minus 1, and will be studying for my exams. Fingers crossed! Can't sleep, so nervous.

Genn

This is like watching paint dry and I'm not even planinng on buying any lipsticks.....im waiting for the shadows

duckrodeo

I kept having dreams last night that the collection launched while I was sleeping and I missed out on the lippies!
eeksign.gif

jenntoz

Just a reminder that the code TXT still seems to be working for free shipping. I also thought someone said that PEARL is still possibly working

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I was a little sleepy and thought about taking a nap... but decided against it in fear they'd release the lippies while I was asleep.
girlhaha.gif
Forget that. I took a nap and it looks like I didn't miss anything.

I want Moxie and a backup of CYY.

duckrodeo

PEARL was supposed to end at midnight, but I just tried entering it and it works. Mayyybeeeee it will still be active when the products launch, but maybe it will be conveniently gone by that time. It could be a strong indication that they're going to work on updating the site today (to change the codes and upload the lipsticks), rather than tomorrow.

My guess for a code: REQUEST ? :)

Mac-Guy

I'm still secretly hoping that they will release all products at once and not in three installments.