MAC Couture November 2006 [color story]

kimmy

even if i don't like the colours, i'll probably buy all this stuff just because the packaging sounds so awesome hahaha. i'm the biggest packaging whore EVER...i best start saving up i guess!

Carmell

Couture sounds interesting but I think I need to see it in person before I can decide to set aside some money for it. Nothing jumps out at me just yet and I won't buy it just for the packaging.

BadBadGirl

I can't wait to see these in person. Did you get to see the box or clutch Tokit? What is the approximate size?

mzreyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokit
Today I got the 2 other glosses, since they're so amazing!
The l/s's are so great, all of them!

are those the boxes or that actual packaging of the product?

tokit

Those are the boxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
are those the boxes or that actual packaging of the product?

I will later take a picture of the actual boxes. They are soooo nice and sooooo heavy!

tokit

Waht box/clutch do you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBadGirl
I can't wait to see these in person. Did you get to see the box or clutch Tokit? What is the approximate size?

I don't think I saw anything like that.

tokit

Oh, I know what you mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBadGirl

No, haven't seen it. I guess they didn't get it yet..
lmao.gif

tokit

I got some more pic's for you!

We have here the sheer mystery powder with refill, the highlighter (the one opened is 'rare and defined'), the glosses and the lipsticks (closed and opened).
All textures are great. The l/g is not as steacky as the lipglass, very sheer. The l/s has an intense pigment but also a sheer shine. The best texture!! The colours are stunning. My favorite is the dark one.
I still didn't decide what I think about the highlighters. The texture is very soft and creamy and dries to a powdery finish. It has a great shine, quite glittery but gentle. It did last for many hours, but creased a bit. It is a bit better then the NARS cream eyeshadow, but the idea is very much the same.

tokit

Packaging..

Today I got the 2 other glosses, since they're so amazing!
The l/s's are so great, all of them!

kateisgreat

i think most of my budget will go to jewelescent.
the only couture i like and will be getting is
Magnificent - Sheer bright pink with white pearl pigments
Collection '06 Sheer soft pinked peach with gold pearl pigments
but jewelescent on the other hand is going to seriously do some damage to my wallet.

MACboi

MAC COUTURE is honestly one of the most exciting things to hit MAC in a long time

heya, wanted to say...im very familiar with all of the products with this launch and I know its expensive, however its super collector and amazing to work with, your also getting WAY more product...ie a refill with the mystery powder( meaning double the amount ), the lipsticks are the same size but the glosses are bigger i think...Mystery powder is a cross between beauty/blot/pressed powder, and is designed to give absolute flawlessness to the skin. the glosses and lipstick are completely new formulas and use ultra prestige ingredients. I will own at least 2 of every single product from this launch, no doubt. Im a serious collector of limited edition so...ie i have a serious problem with playboy lipsticks and tint toons haha