MAC - Dazzle Lash Discussion

miss_supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Dazzlelash is the WORST name for a mascara with no "dazzle". I am still upset about this!! I want a glittery mascara!!

LOL but it does make "dazzling lashes"
winks.gif

GlamYOURUs

Oooo it actually sounds kinda cool. I don't think I am too keen on the idea of having glitter or sparkle on my lashes though. Ouch!

But I can just picture it, a GLISTENING MASCARA, that looks wet but not, shines through light. aaaaaaaa I hope its a good one!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Dazzlelash is the WORST name for a mascara with no "dazzle". I am still upset about this!! I want a glittery mascara!!

true.gif

Krasevayadancer

Hmmm, lashes with a patent leather like shine? I am game, esp if it gives me insane volume. I want a good mac mascara formula darnit!

MrsMay

As long as it has great volume then I'm in!

I have the natural length, but I have trouble finding a mascara that gives me the volume I'm looking for
th_dunno.gif

Hopefully this will be the answer to my prayers...

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
As long as it has great volume then I'm in!

I have the natural length, but I have trouble finding a mascara that gives me the volume I'm looking for
th_dunno.gif

Hopefully this will be the answer to my prayers...

I hope so too. Something that makes my three lashes look more than what they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Hmmm, lashes with a patent leather like shine? I am game, esp if it gives me insane volume. I want a good mac mascara formula darnit!

I like this description a lot better that the mascara with glitter.
After using the Lancome glitter mascara I am through with them: it applies uneven and you still need another one beneath, you need to exactly time when to apply it (base coat not too wet, not too dry) and the most annoying thing is that you always have the light reflection off the glitter, it's like having something in your eye.

DazzleLash sounds like black mascara wet-style.

erine1881

yeah, it doesn't have a shiny patent finish.

it curls, lengthens and volumizes and doesn't flake or smudge. its a thicker, velvety texture (but doesn't clump) that hydrates and conditions and lasts all day.

sorry, no form of "dazzle" as we were hoping for.
ssad.gif
but still a pretty good mascara.

Meryl

Re: Dazzle Lash Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Erm...pass for me. I'd have no use for either false, glittery lashes or glitter mascara.

Same here!

A really fabulous mascara would be nice... one that makes your lashes lush and full, that's all I want.

Meryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
yeah, it doesn't have a shiny patent finish.

it curls, lengthens and volumizes and doesn't flake or smudge. its a thicker, velvety texture (but doesn't clump) that hydrates and conditions and lasts all day.

sorry, no form of "dazzle" as we were hoping for.
ssad.gif
but still a pretty good mascara.

It doesn't clump, but lengthens and volumizes... sounds good to me!
thmbup.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by .i.hart.MAC.
when was is supposed to come out?? the second... its a little late

nov. 6.

HeatherAnn

I hope this mascara is a good formula..> I replace my mascara every other month so if MAC would come out with a good one, I'd switch to it just so I can B2M!

blindpassion

Ya they really conned us with the name.
C'mon MAC.
Don't go calling it something its not.

I was all stoked on dazzling mascara and now Im not getting it.

panther27

I was looking at the update book,there is a black and a brown mascara.Also my friend at MAC loves this!Maybe I will try it,
th_dunno.gif
probably not though.

Susanne

I do need a new mascara soon. Maybe I will buy this one instead of my Plush Lash!

BTW - I bought my first false lashes from MAC
greengrin.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I do need a new mascara soon. Maybe I will buy this one instead of my Plush Lash!

BTW - I bought my first false lashes from MAC
greengrin.gif

I was thinking about trying false lashes soon. I am just curious how well the application for very short-sighted people like me will went. It could end up with lashes on my forehead
greengrin.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
I was thinking about trying false lashes soon. I am just curious how well the application for very short-sighted people like me will went. It could end up with lashes on my forehead
greengrin.gif

lol.gif

I used to wear false lashes by essence. Try them first, they are cheaper. If they work fine, go for MAC lashes!