MAC - Dazzle Lash Discussion

imperfectbeauty

i think im going to have to wait so see if i really want to bother with this collection or not...if it's like plushlash though only better i might go for it because i love my plushlash mascara.

Krasevayadancer

Im hoping they play around with colors for this new release. Plums and blues especially! Something like urban decays colored big fatty mascara

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I don't understand why we need another non-waterproof mascara. e__e We NEED LOUD LASH BACK or a new waterproof!! Ugh!!

no kidding! and the one we do have needs to get off the longterm OOS list!

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
no kidding! and the one we do have needs to get off the longterm OOS list!

Seriously!! We've been out for a good month or so!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Seriously!! We've been out for a good month or so!

more like 4 months for us!

eponine

does anyone know if this collection got pushed back or something? i just got my new launch calendar thinger and it's not on there.

andreacvbb

I was soo expecting a glitter mascara...

well dear mac, maybe in another collection? one day, not so far away?

maybe they bring a forest green dazzle lash? plsssssss

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by eponine
does anyone know if this collection got pushed back or something? i just got my new launch calendar thinger and it's not on there.

I was wondering that myself,I heard it was supposed to be released oct.2,so I did a live chat.I was told that this will be released online nov.4 and on counter nov 6.I asked the artist about the formula and she said that it is water resistant,and it is for defined,lifted and longer lashes and has a smaller brush.It is not for thickening lashes though.I am really not interested in this anymore.

MAC_Whore

So if 02 Oct is the date, it should hit online tomorrow. Hmmm....we shall see. MAC did the same thing with Plushlash though. They take their times with mascaras. If I have to wait for ages, Dazzlelash better dazzle me!! lol

lainz

so basically its gonna be a mac version of diorshow? i just hope its not as goopy at that one.

GlamYOURUs

This better be better (lol) than Zoom and Fibre Rich Lash. Those are the only two MAC mascaras that work for me...somewhat.

panther27

This is going to be released November 4 online and on counter Nov 6,according to Live Chat,they said that this has been pushed back.

miss_supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by lainz
so basically its gonna be a mac version of diorshow? i just hope its not as goopy at that one.

Not at all!!! I love it because it gives a dramatic lash without clumping and looking fake. It really holds a curl for me while still giving every lash a good coat.

It will be released Nov. 6

blindpassion

I talked to an MA today at one of the counters in my city, and we were chatting about the dazzleglass and she commented that they are coming out with a dazzle lash which will be some kind of sparkle / glitter / dazzle for your lashes
smiles.gif

So, maybe it wont just be a regular mascara?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
I talked to an MA today at one of the counters in my city, and we were chatting about the dazzleglass and she commented that they are coming out with a dazzle lash which will be some kind of sparkle / glitter / dazzle for your lashes
smiles.gif

So, maybe it wont just be a regular mascara?

Oh
th_star.gif
sounds great!

blindpassion

Okay and to update, I talked to another MA today who seemed to know more about dazzlelash (this was at the actual store I shop at, not just the coutner) and she said that its a shiny mascara, black but almost like fake leather type of shine, not just matte black, something intense. But from what she was saying I dont think theres any glitter or "dazzle" per say.

miss_supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
Okay and to update, I talked to another MA today who seemed to know more about dazzlelash (this was at the actual store I shop at, not just the coutner) and she said that its a shiny mascara, black but almost like fake leather type of shine, not just matte black, something intense. But from what she was saying I dont think theres any glitter or "dazzle" per say.

It texturizes each lash to curl, add volume, and length. There's no sparkle. It is actually a really good mascara.

coachkitten

Dazzlelash is the WORST name for a mascara with no "dazzle". I am still upset about this!! I want a glittery mascara!!