MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

Rinstar

Ordered Pink Trip Grand Illusion l/g with the discount. Been wanting to try one of those, but thought they were pricey. Also got a back up of Stolen Moment EDES and refill of Naked Lunch. I haven't ordered from the site lately, didn't they used to have free shipping? Or free shipping for Obsessed members? Free shipping now is only over $50... seems steep when most places offer free or free over $25 now.

GreenEyedAllie

Ordered Pink Trip Grand Illusion l/g with the discount. Been wanting to try one of those, but thought they were pricey. Also got a back up of Stolen Moment EDES and refill of Naked Lunch. I haven't ordered from the site lately, didn't they used to have free shipping? Or free shipping for Obsessed members? Free shipping now is only over $50... seems steep when most places offer free or free over $25 now.
I think it’s only if you use the discount that they up free shipping. I seem to remember them doing that before. Anyway, I ordered my Robert Lee Morris stuff! So glad I wait to buy and it wasn’t SO. I bought Linda, Concord Grape, and Pumpkin!

Rinstar

I think it’s only if you use the discount that they up free shipping. I seem to remember them doing that before. Anyway, I ordered my Robert Lee Morris stuff! So glad I wait to buy and it wasn’t SO. I bought Linda, Concord Grape, and Pumpkin!
Ah, you're right I remember them doing that before. Those jerks!

Good choices on the RLM stuff, I was tempted to get Linda and Pumpkin myself

mac_aiken

I ordered Space Bubble Grand Illusion l/g. This is my 4th one. I love them. Otherwise nothing too exciting. Next to Nothing powder, Bare Study paint pot and a 170 brush.

Miss Dynamite

I've been sitting here for 2 hours trying to decide what I want. Ended up ordering the Versicolour trio, prep and prime lip, Lustrewhite lipglass, Brushstroke liner and Bright Pink small blush.

aradhana

glad i came here. was wondering what to get in the sale so nice to get ideas.

so far i am stocking up on eyekohls and a couple of brushes.

fur4elise

:nixweiss:I am shocked to say there's not a dang thing I want from MAC. I hunted around the site and could not find anything. Plus, too many great sales happening with other brands, on things I really want.

Latest posts