Pure Flash! - Pale champagne
Superwatt - Light shimmering taupe
Coil - Copper bronze
Electoplate - Cool gunmetal grey
Blacklit - Black with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Am I the only one who is totally excited to see the design of the bags? I'm sure they will be super cute. I might be tempted to get one just because of that.

I don't think I'll get any of the eye shadows.

Yazmin

If the formula is indeed going to be better, then my list would be:

- Superwatt
- Electoplate
- Highly Charged
- Coil
- Dynamo

The brush kits have all of the brushes I would love to have for my travel bag, but I rarely hear good things about the SE brushes.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm hoping I'll be able to try a sample for the new shadows before committing to buy. Not only did the BB shadows not work terribly well on me, they also made my eyes swell up after testing them a few days. (Granted, a lot of cream shadows irritate my eyes.)

ladyarwen

Skipping merrily along...
th_happy1.gif

I'm so relieved that I find I can easily skip almost all of these upcoming collections without feeling like I'd be missing out.

xasperadastra

I guess I can skip this one too... I hope so! I'm not interested in new big bounce and the lips sets are full of permanent stuff... the design on the bags could make a difference though!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I think that the reactions in this thread are a good indication of why it's so important to get a product right the first time. So many people had a bad experience with the BB shadows the first time that it kills excitement for the "new & improved" formula.

pemily

It's funny, like katred said, no one liked them (or a very small minority), why bring them back...... There is so so much cool stuff they could return, why this?

Mac-Guy

I think that the reactions in this thread are a good indication of why it's so important to get a product right the first time. So many people had a bad experience with the BB shadows the first time that it kills excitement for the "new & improved" formula.

I'd dare to say many that people did not try it the first time around.

pemily

Quote: Originally Posted by katred

I'd dare to say many that people did not try it the first time around.
Agreed... I didnt bother trying or checking out in store even.... This was the only collection last year I didn't buy a single item from... Unless you guys tell me the formula has changed and they are great this time round not interested again!

singer82

If the formulation is better (which is a big if) I might grab a few. Besides the pink lip bag, this might be a skip for me too. I love dazzleglass cremes!

Icecaramellatte

I'm wondering. . . was it after Big Bounce that Mac slowed down on the previews (or products given to bloggers way in advance)?

Latest posts