MAC Illustrated discussion

pemily

As much as I love paint pots nothing compares to paints for me!! The texture is to die for.... I don't know why Mac haven't released in ages.... I've heard people say they plan on discontinuing them..... Silly!

Piarpreet

Awww... I started loving you thanks to you! HeeHee
Glad you liked it sweetie!
girlhaha.gif
I just blushed...without blush :p

MACina

I am sooooo with you on paints pemily!

They are awesome and I really wish MAC would release more of them.Especially bright colors would be wonderful.

Oh really???They are supposed to be discontinued???
icon_eek.gif
....I can not live without Bare Canvas as a base!!!!
The texture is to die for.... I don't know why Mac haven't released in ages.... I've heard people say they plan on discontinuing them..... Silly!

PixieDancer

yes me too. maybe for two pinkie toes, MAC will bring out more paints....
i much prefer them to the pot format...
You and pemily crack me up! As cute as your pinkie toes probably are... I doubt MAC would look at that as appropriate compensation for new Paints! HeeHee

pemily

You and pemily crack me up!  As cute as your pinkie toes probably are... I doubt MAC would look at that as appropriate compensation for new Paints!  HeeHee
Haha it's pedicured I promise!!! I can see it now... Mac will launch new paints and you will be like pemily!!! You and adrahna owe Mac your pinkies lol

fairbelle

I don't really care much for the Electric Cool Eyeshadows in this collection, but I might fall for one of the Lip Bags by Julie Verhoeven, I like the red and the pink one.

LMD84

The texture is to die for.... I don't know why Mac haven't released in ages.... I've heard people say they plan on discontinuing them..... Silly!
yeah paints are the best cream shadows imo! great texture, last a long time, pigmented, nice finishes.... give me brighter shades again mac!

martiangurll

iagree.gif
I really wish they would do these colors as Paints rather than these BB shadows. My only gripe with paints, and its a tiny one, is too much product squeezes out and then its wasted. But I can live with that cuz Iove them.

MACina

iagree.gif
.....I agree with both of you Lou and martiangurll!!!

For me they are the best bases ever!
They are so easy to apply and you mix them for new colors very easy too.
just ordered my first paint! u guys are GUILTY!!!!!!!!

Piarpreet

iagree.gif
.....I agree with both of you Lou and martiangurll!!!

For me they are the best bases ever!
They are so easy to apply and you mix them for new colors very easy too.

Which one did you order Piarpreet?
bare canvas... a good start, no?

Prettypackages

I will always love paints!!! I have boom boom. I don't know why I didn't think of using paints with MES. I was having so may issues with those.

Leven

I just got some older paints from back in the day at a little makeup garage sale my friend was having. All I can say is Mac needs more paints in the permanent lineup because they are amazing. Especially the color Flammable (a true red with a hint of burgundy and shimmer). I tried it the other day with some warm golds on top...