MAC Illustrated discussion

OhSoJaded

I've never used paints before but somehow, Untitled and Sublime Nature has made their way into my cart! Will probably narrow it down to one and try it out.

Shellcat

Yes, I am going to order that one to start. :)

Thank you!
Sublime Nature could be my favorite...paint
excellent! pretty soon you will have them all. I now grab them up anytime I go clearance bin hunting. I really wish they'd make more. Maybe if we start with the please, please, please, please, please, please, please until the MAC gods give in.
I love how they are still nice and creamy even when they haven't gotten any love in months.

Shellcat

Thanks so much Pemily!!!
flower.gif

I think I *need* Sublime Nature and Bamboom!

One smoothed out slightly xx!

pemily

I've emailed Mac begging for more paints and edes lol if everyone does the same I think it will help....... All the purchases I have just created will be sure to boost sales too lol..... Seriously tho they are amazing!!

pemily

For some reason neither of these links shows me anything,,,, But I think my Skin Twin and your guy's approval has me looking at Sublime Nature
Take the m. Out hun There uploaded from my iPhone (If your using a comp. don't think it will work) I want a skin twin!!! Any nw35's here?!?!!!

martiangurll

Maybe if we all start buying lots of paints, they would see there really is a market for them and bring some new colors into the scene...that is probably what really drives them more than anything else--cold hard cash

aradhana

I've emailed Mac begging for more paints and edes lol if everyone does the same I think it will help....... All the purchases I have just created will be sure to boost sales too lol..... Seriously tho they are amazing!!
That's a great idea. I hope that combined with the 'renewed interest' on the eve of their discontinuation, brings em back! (In the meantime, I've painted my toes all nice.) ;)

aradhana

thanks for the swatches pemily!
i will try to check out whatever's left of bamboom and still life at my local store before they're totally gonezo!

pemily

On another note.,, paint lovers should try out Laura mercier eye basics,,,. They are amazing! I just tried and they honestly are the best base ever! IMO Laura mercier is a totally underrated brand that deserves more attention!

pemily

Try wheat They look like nothing special but honestly they hold up do so well!!! Today I wore it up to the brow on its own and it just blended right away easily to make my eyelids look perfect!

aradhana

IMO Laura mercier is a totally underrated brand that deserves more attention!
so true!
i have a tinted moisturiser from them (which sadly is way too light for me now...not sure why i still have it!) -- i loved how light weight it was, and how natural it looked!