MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

MaitaiFluff

I won't be able to do full face swatches for tomorrow, I'm feeling dizzy and my cats are driving me crazy, so I'm sitting here with my makeup half done and my cats meowing and trying to jump in my makeup. lol Jeeeeez, leave me alone, cats! lol
I know that feeling. Little fluffy Picard only wants to come up and play when I sit down to do my makeup. He's not happy unless he's perfectly between me and my mirror.

Beautybuyer

Hi hun! What blushes did you buy??? LMK if you are going to sell any you don't care for! Hope you are doing great. I still haven't even broken into the Havana I bought from you. It's in my 'to do' file, make that to do pile :)
I bought blazing haute and fiery impact! I was considering blazing chic but I have like 6 pink blushes and just can't justify it lol! I only have one real orange blush and that's modern manderin so thought I'd try bh. I'll definitely let you know! I wasn't in a rush for these so I went with the, takes an eternity, free shipping. LOL and I have that same kind of pile!!!:shock:

xasperadastra

My list is almost complete...
Smoky Mauve
Zestful (still thinking about this)
Fiery Impact
.. and I'm curious about Definitely defined... or even Bareness...

Beautybuyer

I won't be able to do full face swatches for tomorrow, I'm feeling dizzy and my cats are driving me crazy, so I'm sitting here with my makeup half done and my cats meowing and trying to jump in my makeup. lol Jeeeeez, leave me alone, cats! lol
I know how you feel but instead of cats it's my almost 2 year old wanting my make up lol or he wants to play in the sink meanwhile my 2 month old wants to be attached lol *take a nap kids*

miss0annette

Just tried BH and I love it! :) I'm happy with the 2 blushes I purchased from this collection. I'd say if you love blushes and are on the fence just go for it. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Violasphere
Really? Triple Impact is lavender not pink... :(

Yup, it really is. I know MAC's descriptions are often way off, but this time it's true. If you want pink, try Opalesse.

Mac4Megan

Lol, i had myself a Harry Potter marathon last week.
Phew. I'm glad I missed out on the drama, but finally caught up here too. I forgot already who said it, but I loved the reference to non-makeup experts as muggles. It just seems so fitting. PrettyKitty, I always love your pictures. Amazing!

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Prettypackages
oh wow... good to know. LOL

I reread what I wrote, I was so crabby last night. LOL

That's OK. I suspect we all have days when we're just cranky pants. I know i have a few of those days...

ladyarwen

Lol, i had myself a Harry Potter marathon last week.
All of my HP books and movies are sitting lovingly and prettily on a shelf 5 feet away from me.
love.gif

Prettypackages

Are you fellow jelly? I'm sure bareness will work out wonderfully!
Erine you've admitted to being a bit of a smart ass, so even though it might not be your intent, your post can come off as rude. People are going to respond to that. She isn't the first poster who has had an issue with what you have said. Look at how Liba described darker skin tones wearing the colors compared to your analysis. There is a major difference.

RaymondKurzweil

I purchased all the exdblushes except bareness....Still debating on the MSFs
Oddly, I'm still contemplating Bareness depending how it swatches IRL. It could work as a subtle highlight over something else more pink. Just gotta find that nice pink for my skintone, though.

KrystalAnne

Great. Now the blushes are back on my list after all of these pictures and good words and A's from Temptalia?!

This is a never ending cycle.
th_crazy.gif
Maybe I'll try a couple. I'm still trying to refrain from purchasing until Def.Def. EDSF is up.

PrettyKitty

I know that feeling. Little fluffy Picard only wants to come up and play when I sit down to do my makeup. He's not happy unless he's perfectly between me and my mirror.
It seems like everytime we have something to do, they wake up and jump in everything! Haaaa cats, love them to death anyway!

Prettypackages

Should you decide it doesn't work for you, I call dibs.
th_hug.gif
you don't have Havana?

This shadow was such a problem for me, and I finally got it to work, or learned how to use it, now it's a regular in my rotation.

I love the way blushes like sur, poised, small vanity, and (cannot think of the name, but the one that came from jeanius) give my cheeks a natural glow highlight. But when you look at them in the pan they seem like they'd be ashy or not give me any color. I think I'm back on all team all of the blushes.
I smokey mauve is looking like a bruise in some swatches, but I think it might be a nice darker nude/neutral color for me.

I hope blazing haute is nothing like the red Mac just came out with. That red was horrible on me.

Liba, I got rid of amber glow and regret it.

If y'all find it, let me know. Is it time for htat collex to hit the cco yet? LOL I"m already ready for Archie's Veronica palette to get there.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by gracie90
For my 6th birthday, I had a Spice Girls party and dressed up as Sporty
girlhaha.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Richelle83
That's adorable but now I feel old LOL

YOU feel old? I remember Elvis on TV in 1956! I never dressed up like him, however
tease.gif
th_crazy.gif