MAC Items Being Discontinued (DCd) in 2009 Discussion

MAC_Whore

Hey kids,

Just a note to let you know that I added the following pro items to the 2009 DC list:

• Orangecreme Pro Gloss
  • Tickle Me Pink CCB
  • Pro Lash in Platinum Plus
  • Hyper Real Foundation: NC300, NC400, NW200, NW300 (NC200 was previously added to the list)
  • Hyper Real FX: Bronze FX
  • Makeup Knapsack

Sorry
ssad.gif

GlamQueen21

I hope the lipgelees don't get the boot because I haven't tried one yet. I think I'll try one whenever I get the chance to since I've heard awesome things about them.

kayley123

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I hope the lipgelees don't get the boot because I haven't tried one yet. I think I'll try one whenever I get the chance to since I've heard awesome things about them.

I love them because they're not sticky (Sorry lipglass fans, but some of them can be really sticky)! And I like that they're in squeeze tubes.

StellaCinnamon

Sorry if its already been posted, the words are too short to search.

Is Ruby Woo l/s being discontinued? I heard a rumor, then someone else saying they hadn't heard anything, so I figured you guys would know!

Leven

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Hey kids,

Just a note to let you know that I added the following pro items to the 2009 DC list:
  • Orangecreme Pro Gloss
Sorry
ssad.gif

Why is mac taking away the fun mixing products like the Pro Glosses and Lipmixes! I havent even gotten my hands on any
ssad.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leven
Why is mac taking away the fun mixing products like the Pro Glosses and Lipmixes! I havent even gotten my hands on any
ssad.gif

They are taking away a lot of the colours and leaving the basics so artists mix their own shade. Bah...I'm too lazy for that most days. I would rather MAC do it for me.

Leven

Quote:
They are taking away a lot of the colours and leaving the basics so artists mix their own shade. Bah...I'm too lazy for that most days. I would rather MAC do it for me.

Well at least they are leaving some
ssad.gif

I just wish they weren't because i love to mix products and create unique textures/colors/finishes. Some people thinks its chore but i think its very fun I guess im just weird that way where i get excited by mixing colors from my Ben Nye Fireworks Fantasy wheel for instance lol

kammyks

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Soon to be a the CCO!
th_DANCE.gif

What does CCO mean? Am from the uk - does this apply here too?
mac_addict.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyks
What does CCO mean? Am from the uk - does this apply here too?
mac_addict.gif

A CCO is a Cosmetic Company Outlet. There are some in the UK I think but I don't know where.
ssad.gif

kammyks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner
I tried to buy Artifact Paint Pot the other day at a MAC counter and was told that it has been discontinued...any one know about this? It is still on the UK website but that has been known to say crazy stuff sometimes (like the pigments that were listed in the goodbyes)...

I brought Artifact last week from the MAC PRO telephone ordering. You don't have to be a pro member to order from them either.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
I tried to buy Artifact Paint Pot the other day at a MAC counter and was told that it has been discontinued...any one know about this? It is still on the UK website but that has been known to say crazy stuff sometimes (like the pigments that were listed in the goodbyes)...

I think they were probably mistaken. I haven't seen any official notice of it yet.
smiles.gif

Cinci

I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about the Prep & Prime lip? I've been trying to buy Prep & Prime Lip from the MAC site (Canada) for a few months now, but it is always sold out. Everytime I have called they have no news on when they will receive any more... I just sent my boyfriend to MAC in Toronto, and the MA there told him that they have been out of it for a while, and they haven't been able to get anymore. She also told him that many of the other locations are sold out as well and that noone has been able to get any in....

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinci
I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about the Prep & Prime lip? I've been trying to buy Prep & Prime Lip from the MAC site (Canada) for a few months now, but it is always sold out. Everytime I have called they have no news on when they will receive any more... I just sent my boyfriend to MAC in Toronto, and the MA there told him that they have been out of it for a while, and they haven't been able to get anymore. She also told him that many of the other locations are sold out as well and that noone has been able to get any in....

Its long term outta stock company-wide. We've been out of it for months at my counter.

It could be supply issues, ingredient issues, who knows. MAC hasn't told us why its out of stock.
th_dunno.gif
We've even sampled out all of our testers to customers, so we don't even have em to try on people.

User38

Quote:
Another rumour, Cantaloupe Blush (PRO) is being discontinued...? Has anyone got the lowdown on this?

th_confused_new.gif
cry.gif
oh noooooooooooooo..

User38

Quote:
I think they were probably mistaken. I haven't seen any official notice of it yet.
smiles.gif

tong.gif
I saw it on Nordstroms online! Also, a while back on MAC online, so don't think this was disc.
yahoo.gif