MAC Matchmaster Collection (Sept. 11, 2014)

kaitlynxo

I am a concealer junkie so Im defiantly going to check this out! I hope it is as good as the PLW
flower.gif

CarmenK

I love concealers, hope I can find a good color match. I love PLW, but in the summer, I'm inbtwn nc42 (too yellow) and nc45 (too orange) . Same with nars' creamy concealer, I'm btwn caramel (too light) and amande (Too dark) So I welcome a new option.
I have the same problem -_- I wish they had the PLW in shade NC44 I think it would be a better match for me, NC45 looks good when first applied but oxidizes orange after a while. Such a shame because PLW is my HG concealer the coverage is just amazing. I use the Nars Caramel under my eyes since its a tad too light for the rest of my face so hopefully this concealer will be a perfect match for the both of us!

Seven Of Nine

Yesterday and today I tested Matchmaster Concealer and let me tell you, that is wonderful and sensational!
eyelove.gif
thmbup.gif
Under the eye's area is performing perfectly.Do not dry the skin.

CarmenK

Yesterday and today I tested Matchmaster Concealer and let me tell you, that is wonderful and sensational!
eyelove.gif
thmbup.gif
Under the eye's area is performing perfectly. Does not dry out.Do not dry the skin.
I'm anxious to try this out and get a darker shade to contour with since its a stick concealer
eyelove.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Does anyone think 1.0 will be light enough for someone who's a little lighter than NW15? Thinking about ordering it.

Latest posts