MAC Matchmaster Collection (Sept. 11, 2014)

Pamele

anyone got this concealer?
I wanted to buy one today (as a contour shade)
but it's so soft and moisturizing, I'm scared it won't work
too well for that;/

Shars

I'm anxious to try this out and get a darker shade to contour with since its a stick concealer
eyelove.gif
That's a great idea! I didn't even think of that. Will make a note to try it out when they get to my island (whenever that will be *sigh*)

Shars

Not yet, its online now but I want to wait and try it next thursday when its released at the store. I was hoping it would be very creamy but looking at the swatches it does look very soft and moisturizing which would make it difficult to contour with
sigh.gif

It should be at the counters next thursday!
I'm international and our stuff is ALWAYS late. We're only now getting Novel Romance this week (*sigh*) So I have a couple weeks (if not months *cringe*) to wait before it gets here. At least by then though there'll be loads of swatches and reviews and I'll be able to make up mind in advance.

Glamstylz

Lawd have mercy.. How did I miss this.. I can't wait to give it try. The foundation is awesome, so I'm hoping the concealer is equally as useful. :eyelove::encore:

erine1881

Not yet, its online now but I want to wait and try it next thursday when its released at the store. I was hoping it would be very creamy but looking at the swatches it does look very soft and moisturizing which would make it difficult to contour with :sigh:
And the fact that it's not grey-based. Grey-based products are much more ideal than skin-tone shades.

CarmenK

And the fact that it's not grey-based. Grey-based products are much more ideal than skin-tone shades.
I know I know
sigh.gif
I still haven't found that perfect contour shade that doesn't have that much warmth to it, maybe shadowy sculpting powder?

Oh, this looks interesting! I love the formula of PLW concealer (off-topic, but any advice on how to control how much product is pumped out of the container? I only use it for under eye circles and don't need as much product that comes out). I definitely want to try these. If I'm a NW35 in PLW Concealer, any ideas what shade I could try for these? I'm NC42 in PLW foundation if that helps! :)

leahrenae

Oh, this looks interesting! I love the formula of PLW concealer (off-topic, but any advice on how to control how much product is pumped out of the container? I only use it for under eye circles and don't need as much product that comes out). I definitely want to try these. If I'm a NW35 in PLW Concealer, any ideas what shade I could try for these? I'm NC42 in PLW foundation if that helps! :)
I believe either shade 4 or 5 would match you. try googling the shade comparison chart MAC has

I have that issue too... I just very, very gentle press down on the pump little bit little. but I still end up wasting some product

CarmenK

I love the PLW too its one of my fav concealers. I like to recycle the little mac sample jars and just pump a few pumps of my PLW in there and use it that way. I would imagine you could probably use shade 4 or 5.

I love the PLW too its one of my fav concealers. I like to recycle the little mac sample jars and just pump a few pumps of my PLW in there and use it that way. I would imagine you could probably use shade 4 or 5.
I love that idea! I'm going to do that with my foundation and my concealer. It will make my bag much lighter, I think. :) Thanks for the suggestion!

Latest posts