MAC Moody Blooms Collection (June 26, 2014)

liba

Good morning! Thanks for putting up a thread for this!

So, this isn't Mineralize! In fact, there isn't a Mineralize scheduled in this quarter. I guess the repackaging of the perm line with the additional MSF repros (and 2 new MBs) plus MSFs sprinkled around in Kelly & Sharon is how it's going down.

This is a color collection including regular eyeshadows, f/ls, blush and Sheen Supremes. Worldy Wealth blush is back. That's a nice one. The colors sound really nice for the SSs - including a "deep blue violet" that's supposed to be really dark. Don't all scream again at once. I for one am a SS fan, so no holding back for me.

Shadows include plenty of VPs, including a repromote of Deep Fixation (the best brown in town, lol - I just wanted to rhyme, it's not exactly brown, but it's the best - verrrrry pleased to see this return), deep teal that's supposed to be really nice, deep aubergine, darkened chartreuse. This summer is not about pastels, that's for sure. The fluidlines are supposed to be really nice, including blackened green and blackened plum shades.

What with the incredibly early leaks of AA and Malificent, who knows if promo pictures will be as easily forthcoming for this one, but there's a dark, jungly, gothic vibe. Should be very fun, as far as I'm concerned.

Also, I was surprised I heard about all of this so early - normally that doesn't happen. So, I feel a little extra snitchy.
sweatdrop.gif
Here's to our usual color story folks popping back up soon.

DILLIGAF

So, this isn't Mineralize! In fact, there isn't a Mineralize scheduled in this quarter. I guess the repackaging of the perm line with the additional MSF repros (and 2 new MBs) plus MSFs sprinkled around in Kelly & Sharon is how it's going down.

This is a color collection including regular eyeshadows, f/ls, blush and Sheen Supremes. Worldy Wealth blush is back. That's a nice one. The colors sound really nice for the SSs - including a "deep blue violet" that's supposed to be really dark. Don't all scream again at once. I for one am a SS fan, so no holding back for me.

Shadows include plenty of VPs, including a repromote of Deep Fixation (the best brown in town, lol - I just wanted to rhyme, it's not exactly brown, but it's the best - verrrrry pleased to see this return), deep teal that's supposed to be really nice, deep aubergine, darkened chartreuse. This summer is not about pastels, that's for sure. The fluidlines are supposed to be really nice, including blackened green and blackened plum shades.

What with the incredibly early leaks of AA and Malificent, who knows if promo pictures will be as easily forthcoming for this one, but there's a dark, jungly, gothic vibe. Should be very fun, as far as I'm concerned.

Also, I was surprised I heard about all of this so early - normally that doesn't happen. So, I feel a little extra snitchy.
sweatdrop.gif
Gracias!!!! So far sounds like a bit of a skip for me. The only maybe would be that deep blue violet color. Especially if it is really dark.

Corally

Good morning! Thanks for putting up a thread for this! So, this isn't Mineralize! In fact, there isn't a Mineralize scheduled in this quarter. I guess the repackaging of the perm line with the additional MSF repros (and 2 new MBs) plus MSFs sprinkled around in Kelly & Sharon is how it's going down. This is a color collection including regular eyeshadows, f/ls, blush and Sheen Supremes. Worldy Wealth blush is back. That's a nice one. The colors sound really nice for the SSs - including a "deep blue violet" that's supposed to be really dark. Don't all scream again at once. I for one am a SS fan, so no holding back for me.  Shadows include plenty of VPs, including a repromote of Deep Fixation (the best brown in town, lol - I just wanted to rhyme, it's not exactly brown, but it's the best - verrrrry pleased to see this return), deep teal that's supposed to be really nice, deep aubergine, darkened chartreuse. This summer is not about pastels, that's for sure. The fluidlines are supposed to be really nice, including blackened green and blackened plum shades.  What with the incredibly early leaks of AA and Malificent, who knows if promo pictures will be as easily forthcoming for this one, but there's a dark, jungly, gothic vibe. Should be very fun, as far as I'm concerned.  Also, I was surprised I heard about all of this so early - normally that doesn't happen. So, I feel a little extra snitchy. :sweat:  Here's to our usual color story folks popping back up soon.
Thanks Liba! Not too excited about it though.. but maybe that will change. Not a big fan of sheen supremes so I'm interested in the fluidlines and maybe the other blush(es). Edit: I want a summer mineralize collection though. :eek:

OctoberViolet

sweatdrop.gif
I don't think I ever bought a Sheen Supreme l/s. How are they? I will be getting this deep blue violet (maybe a back up ) no matter what. You know how much I've been DYING for a deep blue violet lippie of any kind.
th_drool.gif
Thank you, Liba!!!!!

liba

I don't think I ever bought a Sheen Supreme l/s. How are they? I will be getting this deep blue violet (maybe a back up ) no matter what. You know how much I've been DYING for a deep blue violet lippie of any kind.
th_drool.gif
Thank you, Liba!!!!!
I don't like the Sheen Supreme formula for every single color, because sometimes I prefer brights in a less glossy formula. I skipped the Huggables brights too, btw. SS is pretty much the Huggable style, without the extra moisturizing and a bit less of the stained glass effect. They cost less too. Some of my all time favorite colors are Sheen Supremes, though, including Sheer Mandarin (which I just realized is off the website - grrrrr, that is an awesome yellow-orange that almost but not quite turns nude.gonna have to track a BU down).

You would love Asian Flower, which is a very good (not pink) lavender!

OctoberViolet

th_drool.gif
Thank you, Liba!!!!!
I don't like the Sheen Supreme formula for every single color, because sometimes I prefer brights in a less glossy formula. I skipped the Huggables brights too, btw. SS is pretty much the Huggable style, without the extra moisturizing and a bit less of the stained glass effect. They cost less too. Some of my all time favorite colors are Sheen Supremes, though, including Sheer Mandarin (which I just realized is off the website - grrrrr, that is an awesome yellow-orange that almost but not quite turns nude.gonna have to track a BU down).

You would love Asian Flower, which is a very good (not pink) lavender!
Thank you, liba. You know me so very well and my love for all things purple. I will look into the Asian Flower SS. I like the mattene formula. I wish that deep blue violet SS was a mattene instead. Maybe MAC will bring the mattenes back with some amazing new shades this year.

vaisforluvrs

Just looked up Worldly Weath blush. Come to mama! And I love Sheen Supremes so much. Zen Rose is one of my favorite lipsticks ever!

liba

Just looked up Worldly Weath blush. Come to mama! And I love Sheen Supremes so much. Zen Rose is one of my favorite lipsticks ever!
I love Zen Rose too. I don't have tons of Sheen Supremes, but the ones I do have (Sheer Mandarin, Zen Rose, Full Speed, Sweet Grenadine) are ones I wear a TON. There are still a few of the perm ones I really want to pick up too, like Asian Flower, Tea Ceremony, Ultra Darling, Royal Azalea…

Worldy Wealth is a great blush - I get a lot of use out of it, being NC. Might be too orangey for NWs.

I sense this is where black ivy fluidline and dandelion blush may feature!
Black Ivy is in there… don't know about Dandelion, but there'll be more than Worldly Wealth.

Quote: Originally Posted by mosha010

Blackened everything is my jam.
I'm feeling you there!

lyseD

sweatdrop.gif
th_drool.gif
Thank you, Liba!!!!!
I really like the sheen supreme formula especially for colours I would otherwise find too bold. I have Blossom Culture on my wish list right now. I think it will be pretty for summer and easy to wear.

lyseD

I love Zen Rose too. I don't have tons of Sheen Supremes, but the ones I do have (Sheer Mandarin, Zen Rose, Full Speed, Sweet Grenadine) are ones I wear a TON. There are still a few of the perm ones I really want to pick up too, like Asian Flower, Tea Ceremony, Ultra Darling, Royal Azalea…

Worldy Wealth is a great blush - I get a lot of use out of it, being NC. Might be too orangey for NWs.

Blackened everything is my jam.
I'm feeling you there!
Ultra Darling is one of my favourites.
heart.gif

Addict4MAC

sweatdrop.gif
Thank you Liba!
bouquet.gif

MACina

sweatdrop.gif

th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
....OMG OMG OMG
jawdrop.gif

This collection sounds soooooooooooooooooooooo right up my alley
thud.gif

I love the descirptions of the eyeshadows and I love the VP finish
eyelove.gif

And "deep blue violet" Sheen Supreme????????? Here I come...........getting BUs!

The fluidlines are a must too....one could be Black Ivy
heart.gif

mac_haul.gif
mac_haul.gif
mac_haul.gif

Thank you so much, liba
bouquet.gif

Latest posts