MAC Moody Blooms Collection (June 26, 2014)

bluelitzer

The Deep Chartreuse will be mine!
P.S. Doesn't the deep aubergine sound like Indian Ink (pro)? I would love to see a veluxe pearl version of Indian Ink!

mosha010

Oh here it is!!!! Again: I wish upon a star for a blackened orange lippy if such a thing could exist....

Dolly Snow

I love anything blackened..................... I WANT THIS ALL
thud.gif

Beautybuyer

I'll admit my perm sheen supreme lippies I have I use on the daily as everyday natural makeup. I love the color bare again I almost need a new one! And I never finish lipstick so I must like these lol. They're the closet thing I wear to lipgloss

OctoberViolet

Thank you, liba. You know me so very well and my love for all things purple. I will look into the Asian Flower SS. I like the mattene formula. I wish that deep blue violet SS was a mattene instead. Maybe MAC will bring the mattenes back with some amazing new shades this year.
OctoberViolet, Asian Flower is very pretty. I think it may be the only Sheen Supreme lippie I have. Check out my swatch in post # 3515.

http://www.specktra.net/t/182266/mac-baking-beauties-collection-april-2013/3510
Thank you, Copperhead. I didn't realize just how gorgeous Asian Flower was and how similar it was to Lavender Whip. Must get.
cheerleader.gif

mosha010

Hahahaha Jam jam blackened everything jam jaaaammmmm I made chicken tacos today cause my mom came back from wintering in Florida (cue side eye) and made margaritas. So either 1. My postings will get snarky or 2. I'm going to fall asleep early. Lol. Gasp! Idea : Blackened orange for hallows !!!!

Dolly Snow

Hahahaha Jam jam blackened everything jam jaaaammmmm I made chicken tacos today cause my mom came back from wintering in Florida (cue side eye) and made margaritas. So either 1. My postings will get snarky or 2. I'm going to fall asleep early. Lol. Gasp! Idea : Blackened orange for hallows !!!!
even better.......Mac All Hallows Eve Collection 2014

mosha010

Yes im in. Blackout packaging. No clear nothing. And it should release early September... And it will prob include carbon on the possible quad but at this point I'm just used to it.

erine1881

The Deep Chartreuse will be mine! P.S. Doesn't the deep aubergine sound like Indian Ink (pro)? I would love to see a veluxe pearl version of Indian Ink!
Indian Ink is a blue purple, not aubergine, which is red-based. Indian Ink was in the Spider Queen palette.

bluelitzer

Thanks for the clarification! So it's more like Fig 1? Still sounds beautiful... P.s weird I can't quote on mobile.

kimibos

Quote: Originally Posted by liba Good morning! Thanks for putting up a thread for this!
So, this isn't Mineralize! In fact, there isn't a Mineralize scheduled in this quarter. I guess the repackaging of the perm line with the additional MSF repros (and 2 new MBs) plus MSFs sprinkled around in Kelly & Sharon is how it's going down.

This is a color collection including regular eyeshadows, f/ls, blush and Sheen Supremes. Worldy Wealth blush is back. That's a nice one. The colors sound really nice for the SSs - including a "deep blue violet" that's supposed to be really dark. Don't all scream again at once. I for one am a SS fan, so no holding back for me.

Shadows include plenty of VPs, including a repromote of Deep Fixation (the best brown in town, lol - I just wanted to rhyme, it's not exactly brown, but it's the best - verrrrry pleased to see this return), deep teal that's supposed to be really nice, deep aubergine, darkened chartreuse. This summer is not about pastels, that's for sure. The fluidlines are supposed to be really nice, including blackened green and blackened plum shades.

What with the incredibly early leaks of AA and Malificent, who knows if promo pictures will be as easily forthcoming for this one, but there's a dark, jungly, gothic vibe. Should be very fun, as far as I'm concerned.

Also, I was surprised I heard about all of this so early - normally that doesn't happen. So, I feel a little extra snitchy.
sweatdrop.gif
Here's to our usual color story folks popping back up soon.

Thank you liba!
I want all the New Regular shadows! i got all the indulge shadows,and i loved them! i trust you so yeah #teamAllshadows i didnt get DF so yeahhhh soo happy im gonna get a chance to have it now! Dark teal, Augergine, chartreuse shadows
heart.gif

i already have Worldy Wealth, and i luv it. i remember Mac-Guy recommended all the blushes from styleseeker so i followed and got them! so with WW money saved. for the rest of the blushes.

i only have Korean Candy SS. i dont know if i would like dark colors in the SS formula but im open to try. ill wait and see the FL sometimes they are so dark i dont see a difference. LOL

kimibos

Quote: Originally Posted by MACina
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
....OMG OMG OMG
jawdrop.gif

This collection sounds soooooooooooooooooooooo right up my alley
thud.gif

I love the descirptions of the eyeshadows and I love the VP finish
eyelove.gif

And "deep blue violet" Sheen Supreme????????? Here I come...........getting BUs!
The fluidlines are a must too....one could be Black Ivy
heart.gif

mac_haul.gif
mac_haul.gif
mac_haul.gif

Thank you so much, liba
bouquet.gif

Macina, my friend your post describes my feelings!
yahoo.gif

liba

Thank you liba!
I want all the New Regular shadows! i got all the indulge shadows,and i loved them! i trust you so yeah #teamAllshadows i didnt get DF so yeahhhh soo happy im gonna get a chance to have it now! Dark teal, Augergine, chartreuse shadows
heart.gif

i already have Worldy Wealth, and i luv it. i remember Mac-Guy recommended all the blushes from styleseeker so i followed and got them! so with WW money saved. for the rest of the blushes.

i only have Korean Candy SS. i dont know if i would like dark colors in the SS formula but im open to try. ill wait and see the FL sometimes they are so dark i dont see a difference. LOL
I don't own any very dark SS either. It'd be fine if they go on smoothly. Most of the SSs I've tried have been smooth enough, but time will tell how this one will work out.

I wouldn't know how well you can see the color in these f/ls, but sometimes just a very subtle cast of a color can really bring out the eyes, just like colored mascaras, where you may not be able to see the color much, but it has an overall eye-brightening effect. I'm sure the base color will be able to be seen if you smudge them too - that's pretty normal. I heard they were really nice, though! I'm looking forward to seeing everything in person!

GlamQueen21

WOW!!! I cannot wait for this collection!! So glad that Worldly Wealth is back and it's a very pretty shade to own! I'm most excited for the VP eyeshadows, blushes and the Sheen Supreme lipsticks!