MAC Moody Blooms Collection (June 26, 2014)

MACina

I love Zen Rose too. I don't have tons of Sheen Supremes, but the ones I do have (Sheer Mandarin, Zen Rose, Full Speed, Sweet Grenadine) are ones I wear a TON. There are still a few of the perm ones I really want to pick up too, like Asian Flower, Tea Ceremony, Ultra Darling, Royal Azalea…

Worldy Wealth is a great blush - I get a lot of use out of it, being NC. Might be too orangey for NWs.

Black Ivy is in there… don't know about Dandelion, but there'll be more than Worldly Wealth.

I'm feeling you there!

YAY
pompom.gif

Dolly Snow

I love Zen Rose too. I don't have tons of Sheen Supremes, but the ones I do have (Sheer Mandarin, Zen Rose, Full Speed, Sweet Grenadine) are ones I wear a TON. There are still a few of the perm ones I really want to pick up too, like Asian Flower, Tea Ceremony, Ultra Darling, Royal Azalea…  Worldy Wealth is a great blush - I get a lot of use out of it, being NC. Might be too orangey for NWs.  Black Ivy is in there… don't know about Dandelion, but there'll be more than Worldly Wealth. I'm feeling you there!
nothing interests me till you said BLACK IVY will be in this collection lol

MRV

Thank you, Liba! So no Mineralize, I may survive this summer then. I'm ok with the repromos. The e/s and f/s sound interesting!

pinkpaint

Thanks, @liba!

This sounds fun! The descriptions remind me of Indulge, with all the bronze and jewel-tones. I like the sound of a blue-violet sheen supreme. I don't mind a vampy lip with some shine to it. I get tired of mattes sometimes. Already have Wordly Wealth and love it. So far, I'm excited to hear more. The spring collections haven't really been doing it for me and Alluring Aquatic looks good but it won't be a huge haul. This is more up my alley. Plus, what a cute name!

xasperadastra

Since I'm in love with Alluring Aquatic and Osbourne, I hope to dislike this one!! but I'm afraid I may like something such as the eyeshadows (deep teal *__*) and I'm a blush lover...

liba

Thanks, @liba!

This sounds fun! The descriptions remind me of Indulge, with all the bronze and jewel-tones. I like the sound of a blue-violet sheen supreme. I don't mind a vampy lip with some shine to it. I get tired of mattes sometimes. Already have Wordly Wealth and love it. So far, I'm excited to hear more. The spring collections haven't really been doing it for me and Alluring Aquatic looks good but it won't be a huge haul. This is more up my alley. Plus, what a cute name!
It's got a very Indulge vibe! That's pretty rough for me, because Indulge was seriously awesome and I bought so much more than expected. I used everything a ton too. I use the shadows and the lippies all the time even now! Especially the shadows!!!! I wish I wasn't so open minded about products like EDES and SSs, because combined with AA, this is going to add upppppp.
blink.gif
I will be kicked out of Team Low Buy for sure.

MACina

I will probably go the lightest on the Osbournes out of the three and then be pretty crazy with AA and possibly most crazy with this collection.
It's got a very Indulge vibe! That's pretty rough for me, because Indulge was seriously awesome and I bought so much more than expected. I used everything a ton too. I use the shadows and the lippies all the time even now! Especially the shadows!!!! I wish I wasn't so open minded about products like EDES and SSs, because combined with AA, this is going to add upppppp.
blink.gif
I will be kicked out of Team Low Buy for sure.

Same here , liba
pompom.gif

sungelly87

Ohhh dandelion is gorgeous...i just hope it will show up on my skin tone. I think its in this collection...the name fits!

Mac-Guy

I love Zen Rose too. I don't have tons of Sheen Supremes, but the ones I do have (Sheer Mandarin, Zen Rose, Full Speed, Sweet Grenadine) are ones I wear a TON. There are still a few of the perm ones I really want to pick up too, like Asian Flower, Tea Ceremony, Ultra Darling, Royal Azalea…

Worldy Wealth is a great blush - I get a lot of use out of it, being NC. Might be too orangey for NWs.

Black Ivy is in there… don't know about Dandelion, but there'll be more than Worldly Wealth.

I'm feeling you there!
Actually, WW works well for pale NWs, but only if it is combined with a redish bronzers, such as Lush Light Bronze - otherwise it can pull orange. It's an intense look and if you are NW, you just need to be brave and go for it (including the bronzer).

liba

Actually, WW works well for pale NWs, but only if it is combined with a redish bronzers, such as Lush Light Bronze - otherwise it can pull orange. It's an intense look and if you are NW, you just need to be brave and go for it (including the bronzer).
I look better in WW at the end of the summer when I've got color in my face too! It looks great combined with Lush Light Bronze on me too - I WISH that one will eventually come back or some equivalent. It's about time!

Miss Dynamite

Deep blue violet?? YES PLEASE! I'll also take the deep teal and dark chartreuse eyeshadows, the Fluidlines...and I'm sure some other things too.

Odelia

Good morning! Thanks for putting up a thread for this!

So, this isn't Mineralize! In fact, there isn't a Mineralize scheduled in this quarter. I guess the repackaging of the perm line with the additional MSF repros (and 2 new MBs) plus MSFs sprinkled around in Kelly & Sharon is how it's going down.

This is a color collection including regular eyeshadows, f/ls, blush and Sheen Supremes. Worldy Wealth blush is back. That's a nice one. The colors sound really nice for the SSs - including a "deep blue violet" that's supposed to be really dark. Don't all scream again at once. I for one am a SS fan, so no holding back for me.

Shadows include plenty of VPs, including a repromote of Deep Fixation (the best brown in town, lol - I just wanted to rhyme, it's not exactly brown, but it's the best - verrrrry pleased to see this return), deep teal that's supposed to be really nice, deep aubergine, darkened chartreuse. This summer is not about pastels, that's for sure. The fluidlines are supposed to be really nice, including blackened green and blackened plum shades.

What with the incredibly early leaks of AA and Malificent, who knows if promo pictures will be as easily forthcoming for this one, but there's a dark, jungly, gothic vibe. Should be very fun, as far as I'm concerned.

Also, I was surprised I heard about all of this so early - normally that doesn't happen. So, I feel a little extra snitchy.
sweatdrop.gif
Here's to our usual color story folks popping back up soon.
That description sounds pretty awesome if you ask me :)) I'm imagining the promo pics already
love.gif

I can already sense that I will go crazy on the eyeshadows, fluidlines and perhaps a couple blushes. Looking forward to this collection big time!
Thanks so much for sharing these tidbits of info with us addicts!
kissy.gif

Copperhead

Thank you, liba. You know me so very well and my love for all things purple. I will look into the Asian Flower SS. I like the mattene formula. I wish that deep blue violet SS was a mattene instead. Maybe MAC will bring the mattenes back with some amazing new shades this year.
OctoberViolet, Asian Flower is very pretty. I think it may be the only Sheen Supreme lippie I have. Check out my swatch in post # 3515.

http://www.specktra.net/t/182266/mac-baking-beauties-collection-april-2013/3510

User38

not able to quote,

but I think price of SS went up too.. not sure where they cut it off though!

shellygrrl

Staff member
Shadows include plenty of VPs, including a repromote of Deep Fixation (the best brown in town, lol - I just wanted to rhyme, it's not exactly brown, but it's the best - verrrrry pleased to see this return), deep teal that's supposed to be really nice, deep aubergine, darkened chartreuse. This summer is not about pastels, that's for sure. The fluidlines are supposed to be really nice, including blackened green and blackened plum shades. 
Deep teal?!?!?! :eyelove:

Latest posts