MAC Nutcracker Sweet Holiday Collection (2016)

leonah

tbh I'm not really wow-ed by this collection. I might get the nude lip bag because of the value and maybe the two face compacts but they are so expensive here and the packaging does nothing for me.. hmm not sure yet to skip or not

missjulie

macfb.jpg

It probably has been mentioned here, but I was just checking MAC's Facebook page, and they say the face compacts won't be restocked. As expected :(

DMcG9

I am really sorry to hear how utterly shit your week has been especially because of the passing of your friend. *hugs* :sadwavey:

*giggling* at Shars. Now that, I'll take and would have given away a LE item. Thanks again ladies, I'm ok. My friend lost her battle to metastatic breast cancer Monday. I think the grief has come through as anger the past few days. I'm not snapping on anyone, but I have a very short temper. Ok, shorter than normal. It's been a crazy year... I swear we're too young for this.

fur4elise

*giggling* at Shars. Now that, I'll take and would have given away a LE item. Thanks again ladies, I'm ok. My friend lost her battle to metastatic breast cancer Monday. I think the grief has come through as anger the past few days. I'm not snapping on anyone, but I have a very short temper. Ok, shorter than normal. It's been a crazy year... I swear we're too young for this.

I am very very sorry sweet lady. I was just thinking of you...My boss and his wife (who is also my colleague) are deep in a battle with cancer as well. It has been a long tough summer and fall for them both. She just finished an aggressive 7 week chemo-radiation treatment. It has made the cancer almost undetectable but she is now trying to recover from the treatment. Sending you ((((BIG HUGS))))

Prettypackages

It is a rough battle. I have another friend has it and was ready to give up on Chemo. She had so much nerve pain,and the pain pills didn't work. They even gave her fetanyl patches. They also say she may have nerological deficits... jeez.....

I am very very sorry sweet lady. I was just thinking of you...My boss and his wife (who is also my colleague) are deep in a battle with cancer as well. It has been a long tough summer and fall for them both. She just finished an aggressive 7 week chemo-radiation treatment. It has made the cancer almost undetectable but she is now trying to recover from the treatment. Sending you ((((BIG HUGS))))

fur4elise

It is a rough battle. I have another friend has it and was ready to give up on Chemo. She had so much nerve pain,and the pain pills didn't work. They even gave her fetanyl patches. They also say she may have nerological deficits... jeez.....

Yes. It is similar with my colleague, who is also struggling with "burns" left by the treatment in her mouth. The treatment sides are horrible. She is still going for hydration and also now had a feeding tube to get nutrition down. I do not know how she is doing it, except by the grace of God and all the love & support from family and friends. My job has been to watch over the library where I work and keep things running while they are both away. It is best thing I can do for them. Give them peace of mind and to not worry. I am sure the love & support you are giving your friend is beyond valuable and appreciated! :heart:

Shars

Yup. Just saw the email and ordered mine with a quickness! Hope the other ladies that got the Nordstrom cancellations see their emails! [MENTION=86908]NaomiH[/MENTION] [MENTION=43305]Rinstar[/MENTION] [MENTION=96680]Sweetyellow[/MENTION] [MENTION=62369]Prettypackages[/MENTION] etc.

nichollecaren

View attachment 57211

It probably has been mentioned here, but I was just checking MAC's Facebook page, and they say the face compacts won't be restocked. As expected :(

Woooow!!! Usually there is plenty of holiday stock to go around! That's a damn shame.

Restocked guys!!!

Yup. Just saw the email and ordered mine with a quickness! Hope the other ladies that got the Nordstrom cancellations see their emails! @NaomiH @Rinstar @Sweetyellow @Prettypackages etc.

I checked out so fast I forgot I wanted other stuff LOL

Latest posts