MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

laurennnxox

Looks like I'll be tired for work tomorrow. Setting an alarm for 2:55AM EST. Since it usually comes up around 3am est. I want the gloss and Amor Prohibido. I saw on IG that because of the chaos, the gloss will be available on other retailers? What I'm confused about is how do they get stock if it was for only online and online is sold out? So technically shouldn't they literally be out of stock? Hmmmmmmmmm.

Anyway. I haven't gotten a shipping notification from when I was weirdly able to order DOY and CLF while it was still in "pre-sale" mode, but I'm not a select member. However, I check my online order status, the overview says "shipped" but when I scroll down to the itemized order is says everything is still "processing" and there is no tracking number. :/ Great. Hopefully it just hasn't updated yet?

Scorpio69

I want the gloss as well.i wish we had a clearer answer. For my sins I called mac cs and she was clueless and not very nice

NaomiH

Looks like I'll be tired for work tomorrow. Setting an alarm for 2:55AM EST. Since it usually comes up around 3am est. I want the gloss and Amor Prohibido. I saw on IG that because of the chaos, the gloss will be available on other retailers? What I'm confused about is how do they get stock if it was for only online and online is sold out? So technically shouldn't they literally be out of stock? Hmmmmmmmmm.

Anyway. I haven't gotten a shipping notification from when I was weirdly able to order DOY and CLF while it was still in "pre-sale" mode, but I'm not a select member. However, I check my online order status, the overview says "shipped" but when I scroll down to the itemized order is says everything is still "processing" and there is no tracking number. :/ Great. Hopefully it just hasn't updated yet?

I have orders from months ago that shipped and the items still say processing. If it says shipped you should be good.

Miss Dynamite

Hopefully they do decide to have the lipglass at other places too. I really want Selena, Is It The Beat and Bidi Bidi Bom Bom. I watched the movie again last night...and bawled my eyes out like usual.

stirfryedshana

I have orders from months ago that shipped and the items still say processing. If it says shipped you should be good.

Thank god because that's exactly what mine says too and I've been worried lol. I'm surprised it's not here already though, I ordered it on the 28th the second time it came out for select.

SerenLuv

If MAC select members were limited to one item to ensure that 'stock would be available to everyone', there should have been a limit of 1 or 2 per customer. It's not going to happen but they should cancel orders for more than 3 for each item.

In the future, MAC should allow Select members to buy more than one item each during a presale (especially if there is no limit during the regular launch). Your valued customers get what they want and this removes at least some people from trying to buy during the general launch.

I agree completely. If the general launch allows 4 per order, why not let your loyal select members purchase at least 2 of each item during the presale. They could even limit you to 1 of each item per day and set a total limit of 2 That would give all devoted and obsessed members a chance to get one of each and then get a second item the next day if the items are still available. As much as I appreciated the early access, it was still an overall fail on MAC's part. After all, I have earned a little special treatment with as much I have purchased from them. Of course many of the eBay vultures are obsessed level due to their expenditures for resale. No win situation!!

LMarie21

Stalking tonight for Nordie's. Just need two DOY and an eyeshadow. Hoping it'll be up early - like a little after midnight(I'm in PST) so I won't have to be up all night.

Ajigglin

One commenter nailed it in that Instagram: "it's greedy shit like this that's the reason Selena is no longer alive."

Didn't Selena die because the president of her fan club killed her? That's not greed. That's mental instability.
That Instagram post makes no damn sense at all.

NATlar

Didn't Selena die because the president of her fan club killed her? That's not greed. That's mental instability.
That Instagram post makes no damn sense at all.

Technically yes and she was Selenas boutique manager and she got found out stealing money so she got fired and shot Selena!

Latest posts