Magnolia Makeup

sss215

Garden District is so pretty! It reminds me of MAC sassy grass e/s, my favorite MAC green, which is good cause now I don't have to sit and wonder if MAC will ever repromote it. For this sale, now through the 28th, I ordered Ella, Fluer de Fab, Puddin, Blood Orange and Speakeasy. I am excited and may go back for more. The shipping rate is so reasonable as well. $5.00 shipping for a 40.00 purchase! Loved that!

Actually, I forgot to order Speakeasy, which is a great purple! I will get it on my next haul.

DILLIGAF

Actually, I forgot to order Speakeasy, which is a great purple! I will get it on my next haul.
I got Speakeasy on this order as well as Garden District, Tart, Gold Nugget, Saffronia, Puddin and Mint Julep. I plan on hauling again before they end this sale. I'm curious about the blushes as well.

sss215

yeah, looks like i am going to order again too. I was actually going to use some of the shadows as blushes at some point. Maybe I'll try the blush kaleidescope after the shadow sale is over. It seems like a good value. Kawaii looks hot! Peachy is pretty too.

honybr

I just ordered their blush in Ouch. it's a deep purple which I've been searching for. I'll be sure and report back.

soanxious

Hey everyone, how long did you have to wait for your packages? I am dying to get my hands on these pigments but I placed my order on December 7th and I'm still waiting. It's an overseas order so I know it takes time but I was really hoping to have these by NYE. Also, want to get them before the after Christmas sales ends, I am already tempted to place a second order before I recieve the first!

DILLIGAF

Hey everyone, how long did you have to wait for your packages? I am dying to get my hands on these pigments but I placed my order on December 7th and I'm still waiting. It's an overseas order so I know it takes time but I was really hoping to have these by NYE. Also, want to get them before the after Christmas sales ends, I am already tempted to place a second order before I recieve the first!

I placed an order on the 21st and received it on the 23. I've since placed a 2nd order that I don't anticipate to get here as fast. Due to the holidays/

sss215

I ordered on December 28th and rec'd the order the 31st. What I got was Girlie Girl and it's a great bubble gum pink. I plan to use it as a blush also.

These shadows are very long wearing it's crazy! I did my friend's NYE makeup with Ella on the lid, and it stayed on all night! She slept in her makeup, as NYE party goers tend to do, and woke up with Ella still on and in tact.

I grabbed a bit of colors during the sale and can't wait to see what they release next.

honybr

I got my blush - a deep purple called Ouch. Anyone considering trying them out for a blush should go ahead and order. This particular blush stays a true purple. All my other purple blushes tend to settle into a hot pink and sometimes a berry but never stays purple (I must have wonky undertones). Anyway, this blush has great staying power and true color. Vibrant, but gorgeous on darker skin. I'm very pleased and will order from them again.

ainelson86

Yes I picked up about 20 something pigments from the sale. I absolutely love their products and customer service :)

Copperhead

I have a few samples that someone sent me a few months ago and a few weeks ago I ordered Ponchatoula pigment. I'm seriously thinking about ordering a couple during this sale as well.

Copperhead

Which colors are you ladies buying in this sale? I'm hoping they have another Black Friday sale so I can pick up more. I only ordered 3 last night. Topaz, Whimsical and Desire.

Zazzle

Does anyone have Tricky? The pic and description on the site remind me of Club e/s. Is it close?

Copperhead

Hurricane Issac tried to keep me away from my pigments but I got em! Topaz, Whimsical, and Desire. Each of them very nice. Can't wait to order more.