Magnolia Makeup

Copperhead

I know the sale was supposed to be over on the 27th but it ooks like as of right now, the sale is still going on.

spectrolite

I picked up 6 more of their pigments during the sale :D I just posted some swatches of the ones I already have if anyone wants to see. Looks like the sale is still going on too!

honybr

icon_bump.gif

Just so everyone knows, everything at Magnolia Makeup is half off!

sss215

:bump: Just so everyone knows, everything at Magnolia Makeup is half off!
I just grabbed 2 pigments that I have been looking at for a while; Ponchatula and Tchoupitoulas. I can't wait to get them. Everyone is still on sale.

Copperhead

Magnolia is currently having an anniversary sale 4/24-4/29. I only placed a small order for Siked Individual Lip Fix (been wanting this for quite some time) and Raw Diamond pigment.

I didn't check the blushes until after I placed my order but I've been wanting to try one of their purple blushes.

This picture made me want Raw Diamond. Not to mention the rest of her face is beat to death!

MAChostage

Thanks for this. Of course now I'll have to buy Raw Diamond. What are the individual lip fixes, are they just glosses?

Magnolia is currently having an anniversary sale 4/24-4/29. I only placed a small order for Siked Individual Lip Fix (been wanting this for quite some time) and Raw Diamond pigment.

I didn't check the blushes until after I placed my order but I've been wanting to try one of their purple blushes.

This picture made me want Raw Diamond. Not to mention the rest of her face is beat to death!

Copperhead

Thanks for this. Of course now I'll have to buy Raw Diamond. What are the individual lip fixes, are they just glosses?
I'm under the impression that they are like a potted lipstick. Or, they kind of look like a mixture of lipstick and gloss. They look to be thicker than their Beaucoup Lips. Beaucoup Lips are in tubes and Lip Fixes are in jars. The lady in the picture in my post is wearing Individual lip fixes in Bare and Sexual Chocolate.

Doesn't Raw Diamond look really pretty? I can't wait to get it. I got shipment confirmation today.

Copperhead

NIYA0302 has a video that gives you an idea of how the Lip Fixes are. She actually shows the shade I bought. Go to the 4:00 mark in this video.

Yazmin

OMG! I saw this thread in the middle of the night (Sunday a.m.), and didn't go to bed until 11:30 a.m. morning because I was googling swatches of their pigments and glitters. I did a little bit of damage
nocomment.gif
, but I'm so excited to get my order!
yahoo.gif

Copperhead

OMG! I saw this thread in the middle of the night (Sunday a.m.), and didn't go to bed until 11:30 a.m. morning because I was googling swatches of their pigments and glitters. I did a little bit of damage
nocomment.gif
, but I'm so excited to get my order!
yahoo.gif
Yayy Yazmin!
cheerleader.gif
Glad you were able to catch the sale. This is a pretty good sale because just about ALL of the products are on sale whereas most times it's just the pigments.

Yazmin

OMG!  I saw this thread in the middle of the night (Sunday a.m.), and didn't go to bed until 11:30 a.m. morning because I was googling swatches of their pigments and glitters.  I did a little bit of damage :comment: , but I'm so excited to get my order! :yahoo:
Yayy Yazmin! 
cheerleader.gif
Glad you were able to catch the sale. This is a pretty good sale because just about ALL of the products are on sale whereas most times it's just the pigments. 
I am soon to be a Magnolia Makeup virgin no more. I also go Raw Diamond because of your post. Thanks!

Copperhead

I got my blush - a deep purple called Ouch. Anyone considering trying them out for a blush should go ahead and order. This particular blush stays a true purple. All my other purple blushes tend to settle into a hot pink and sometimes a berry but never stays purple (I must have wonky undertones). Anyway, this blush has great staying power and true color. Vibrant, but gorgeous on darker skin. I'm very pleased and will order from them again.
I wish I would've read through this thread again before placing my order because I've long been wanting a nice, true purple blush. MAC's Vintage Grape Ombre, while very pretty, turns berryish on me as well and I want PURPLE. I had to go back and order this. I had been looking at Drama but decided to go with Ouch since you said it was a true purple and that's what I want. Purple Plum caught my eye too.

Copperhead

The list of what I didn't order is probably shorter.
blush-anim-cl.gif
lmao.gif

I ordered 35 pigments and glitters. I can list them all if you want.
icon_eek.gif

LOL Yazmin! You did it big! No, you don't have to list them all right now. I WILL be anxious to hear your thoughts once you've received them though. I was contemplating on getting both the Silver and Black Hologram glitters but decided against it. Maybe another time.

Yazmin

They'll probably arrive by Wednesday or Thursday. Maybe I'll sit down with a glass of wine (or two!) this weekend and start swatching.

I'm most excited to get these:

Mint Julep
Gilded
Raw Diamond
Big Chief
Pyrite
Garden District

Copperhead

They'll probably arrive by Wednesday or Thursday. Maybe I'll sit down with a glass of wine (or two!) this weekend and start swatching.

Mint Julep
Gilded
Raw Diamond
Big Chief
Pyrite
Garden District
Oooh, Garden District is supposed to be similar to MAC's Sassy Grass.
heart.gif
Did you check out their Facebook page? There's a very nice look done with Pyrite.

https://www.facebook.com/MagnoliaMakeup

Yazmin

Mint Julep
Gilded
Raw Diamond
Big Chief
Pyrite
Garden District
Oooh, Garden District is supposed to be similar to MAC's Sassy Grass.
heart.gif
Did you check out their Facebook page? There's a very nice look done with Pyrite.

https://www.facebook.com/MagnoliaMakeup
That's exactly what made me add it to my cart.