Magnolia Makeup

BeautyByLele

Ohhh those are pretty!! I haven't bought any pigments from them in awhile, the last time I bought them I paid $5 each for them. I wonder if they will have a sell soon.. maybe for the 4th of July

Copperhead

Ohhh those are pretty!! I haven't bought any pigments from them in awhile, the last time I bought them I paid $5 each for them. I wonder if they will have a sell soon.. maybe for the 4th of July
That might be a possibility. I'll try to remember to check the site around that time.

Yazmin

I'm so sorry that I completely dropped the ball on posting swatches. I finally put together my Alex drawer units and have about 95% of my makeup organized so I feel like I might have some time to swatch them this weekend, or at least do them in smaller batches. I think I'll do dry swatches to start, and then if anyone wants to see wet swatches of any particular pigment, then let me know.

BeautyByLele

Ok, Yazmin thanks that would be great (whenever u have time ) yes small batches of swatches would probably be easier on you so that way you dont get overloaded ! I have some of their pigments but I hardly reach for them...I need to change that because they really are nice

BeautyByLele

I checked their twitter and see they're having an Independence Day sale on all items red, white or blue.  [COLOR=999999][COLOR=333333]Magnolia Makeup ‏@MagnoliaMakeup[/COLOR][COLOR=999999]10h[/COLOR] [/COLOR]
Independence Day Sale. 50% off of all items RED, WHITE OR BLUE....[COLOR=0084B4][COLOR=66B5D2]#makeup[/COLOR] [COLOR=0084B4][COLOR=66B5D2]#[/COLOR]magnoliamakeup[/COLOR] [COLOR=0084B4][COLOR=66B5D2]#[/COLOR]shopmagnolia[/COLOR] [COLOR=0084B4]http:// instagram.com/p/bP_sqIAuVX/  [/COLOR][/COLOR]
Thank you imma see if there's anything I want from that sales area !!!

Copperhead

I was looking at the blue pigments such as Sapphire, Bywater and Skywalker but I think I'm just going to wait until the next sale comes up. I'm thinking they might have one for Labor Day. I want another Lip Fix or two.

Copperhead

I just watched a YT video of a tutorial using Skywalker pigment and now I don't know if I want to wait until the next sale. LOL!

Also, I found some really good swatches of some of their pigments. I'm looking at the blue glitter but I don't where in the heck I'd even wear that. LOL. Zany pigment looks like how I'd want MAC's Tropica Mineralized e/s to look.

Copperhead

I caved. I only got 2 pigments (Skywalker and Girl's Bestie). I'm really curious to see what Girl's Bestie looks like because the only description they give of it is "Satin with 4 levels of sparkle". What the heck is that? Is it like a white diamond color or something since diamonds are supposed to be a girl's best friend?
girlhaha.gif

BeautyByLele

I caved. I only got 2 pigments (Skywalker and Girl's Bestie). I'm really curious to see what Girl's Bestie looks like because the only description they give of it is "Satin with 4 levels of sparkle". What the heck is that? Is it like a white diamond color or something since diamonds are supposed to be a girl's best friend?
girlhaha.gif
Hahah aiight I just got back home so im off to look at some swatches... I'll report back in a few to see if I do any damage. I have a few magnolia pigments already ... I'll list the ones I have .. BRB

BeautyByLele

Here's my current Magnolia pigment Collection

Aerial
ATL
Blood Orange
Calliope
Creole Tomato
Crushed
Ella
Fire Water
Ganache
Gilded
Lady Day
Mint Julep
O.C.S
Parboiled
Paris
Persimmon
Puddin
Reptile
Rio
Speak Easy
Stormy Weather
Tanza
Tinsel
Topaz
TuTu
Wisteria

Copperhead

Here's my current Magnolia pigment Collection

Aerial
ATL
Blood Orange
Calliope
Creole Tomato
Crushed
Ella
Fire Water
Ganache
Gilded
Lady Day
Mint Julep
O.C.S
Parboiled
Paris
Persimmon
Puddin
Reptile
Rio
Speak Easy
Stormy Weather
Tanza
Tinsel
Topaz
TuTu
Wisteria
Oooh LeLe, you have a nice collection! Including the 2 I just ordered I'll have like 6 full size jars and about 6 or 7 samples a friend sent to me. I need to go look for my samples because I don't even remember which ones they are.

I found this eyelook (credit IG user makeupand_nae) and am absolutely loving Skywalker. Hopefully I'll be glad I ordered it.

http://instagram.com/p/Y28_wLP-wH/

http://instagram.com/p/YyNr4nv-zf/

Now her IG has me wanting Oxidation.

BeautyByLele

Quote: Originally Posted by Copperhead
Also, I found some really good swatches of some of their pigments. I'm looking at the blue glitter but I don't where in the heck I'd even wear that. LOL. Zany pigment looks like how I'd want MAC's Tropica Mineralized e/s to look.

iagree.gif
iagree.gif
But I dont have that much glitter in my collection
girlhaha.gif
so I ordered Red Holographic Glitter and Blue Holographic Glitter .

So I also added Skywalker and Girl's Bestie pigments (because of you) especially when you was like " Is it like a white diamond color or something since diamonds are supposed to be a girl's best friend?"
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
You got me curious too !!!!!!
friends.gif
Hehe. And then I added Mystique pigment . So I ordered a total of 5 pigments

BeautyByLele

Quote: Originally Posted by Copperhead

OMG !!! Those swatches she posted just made me create a Magnolia Pigment Wishlist . .. Imma wait until they have another sale, hopefully it will be include ALL their pigments! I know I missed their anniversary sale a few months ago but hopefully they will do something in a few months. I have about 25 pigments listed on my wishlist
thud.gif
. But I can wait and hope for a sale cuz I dont wanna pay full price
ohboy.gif
. and yup I added Zany to the list as well !!!

Copperhead

holysheep.gif
I just got a shipping confirmation email (with a tracking #) from them.... that was lightning Fasttttttt
flower.gif
Lele! I got shipping confirmation too! I know the 4th of July is in 2 days so I probably won't receive it until after that. You did well. You got some good looking stuff! All of their glitters, especially the Holographic ones, look sooo pretty. I don't really go clubbing but if I did I'd get me some of those glitters. LOL!

ETA: I realized I said Zany was what I would like Tropica to look like but Tropica doesn't have the aqua-ish tone to it that Zany has does it? Oh well. Zany looks really pretty.

BeautyByLele

Copperhead - I don't go clubbing either.. Lol !!! I don't know where I'll wear that glitter to but it looked pretty.. Haha !! And yes Zany looks pretty. I'm not expecting to get my shipment until probably mon or tues next week. It's takes sooo long for me to get my packages.. ugh and I just hate paying for expedite shipping