Magnolia Makeup

Copperhead

Got my tiny order today...

L to R: Raw Diamond Pigment (kind of reminds me of swatches I've seen of MAC's Antique Gold Reflects), Ouch blush, Spiked Lip Fix.

Ouch blush reminds me a little of MAC's #92 e/s and Spiked reminds me a lot of Heroine lipstick.

Yazmin

Here's a preview. Hope to do some swatches this weekend.
9da53835_image.jpeg

honybr

I wish I would've read through this thread again before placing my order because I've long been wanting a nice, true purple blush. MAC's Vintage Grape Ombre, while very pretty, turns berryish on me as well and I want PURPLE. I had to go back and order this. I had been looking at Drama but decided to go with Ouch since you said it was a true purple and that's what I want. Purple Plum caught my eye too.

I see you got your order! Let me know if you like Ouch. It's still one of my favorites. I believe it will last forever because it really doesn't take a lot which isn't true of some of my blushes.

Copperhead

I see you got your order! Let me know if you like Ouch. It's still one of my favorites. I believe it will last forever because it really doesn't take a lot which isn't true of some of my blushes.
Which brush do you apply your Ouch with?

honybr

Which brush do you apply your Ouch with?

I use the Ecotools blush brush. I only have a couple MAC brushes and those are for eye shadow. I love the Ecotools because they are super soft and get the job done - and let's be honest because they are only like $8 at Walmart or Walgreens. Lol.

Copperhead

I use the Ecotools blush brush. I only have a couple MAC brushes and those are for eye shadow. I love the Ecotools because they are super soft and get the job done - and let's be honest because they are only like $8 at Walmart or Walgreens. Lol.
Thanks honybr. I don't know if I've ever used a loose powder blush so I was wonder what's the best brush for applying it. Especially a loose, very pigmented blush like Ouch. I haven't tried it yet but I will soon. It's sooo pretty in the jar.

Paint&Ink Chick

I've been eyeing their pigments for awhile after I show some swatches online. At the time my laptop was down & they didn't have a mobile site:( But can't wait to see Yazmin's swatches & prob will place a order soon.

Copperhead

I've been eyeing their pigments for awhile after I show some swatches online. At the time my laptop was down & they didn't have a mobile site:( But can't wait to see Yazmin's swatches & prob will place a order soon.
If you can, try to wait for their next sale. I'm not quite sure when that will be though. Even though their prices are really good for the amount you get, the sale prices are even better.

Copperhead

MM just released a new collection. I see it's $50 for the collection on their site. I wonder if they'll sell them individually. I'm liking that green on her lids.

http://www.magnolia-makeup.com/imageslide/8982499562.jpg

MAChostage

I'm digging the lips!
Quote:Originally Posted by Copperhead

MM just released a new collection. I see it's $50 for the collection on their site. I wonder if they'll sell them individually. I'm liking that green on her lids.

http://www.magnolia-makeup.com/imageslide/8982499562.jpg