Mixing Medium...

glittergoddess27

The MAC eyeliner mixing medium is fantastic. Mix it with your piggies and you will jump up and down,.. it makes an excellent liquid liner that dries smudge proof and very very water resistant. Though the first time I used it it felt a little tingly around my eyes but did not hurt,.. once it dried,.. I was in business. After my initial use I have not had that problem again?? I think my tube was about $14. But a teeny bit will take you a long way! I cannot recommend this enough.

aziajs

I just looked at the macpro website and noticed the eyeliner medium. And it says its limited edition. I had never seen it before. It must be relatively new.

JoyC

The liner medium sounds delish! but I wonder how does it compare with other liner sealants on the market~ cause I already have some and I don't wanna overkill my stash~ is it really that smudge proof like fluidlines? even on oily lids? lemmings lemmings.....

blepharisma

Got the eyeliner mixing medium this weekend - first test went well! Teal pigment never looked so good (and stayed on ALL DAY!).

First off... for some reason, I thought people were referring to a single medium called 'Lash and Liner Mixing Medium'. Really, these are two separate products - one for eyeliner and one for making mascara. They come in tubes like the select concealer. They don't look very big, but you use a teeny bit (of the liner one, anyway).

Second, I had asked about the liner medium making it safe to apply glitter to the eye area (along the lines of the premade glitter liners). When I bought the liner medium, this was one of the selling features highlighted by the MA - she brought it up first.

I haven't tested this one out, but based on the consistency of the stuff I can see how it would work. Looking forward to trying this out with some of my crystalled glitters! Wheee!

AllINeedIsMac

Mixing Medium

How the heck do you use the MAC medium? I have a lot of pigments with very little in them and would like to hurry up and use them with something so I can turn in the containers for B2M. Help!

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmvuitton
Alcohol & water based are $15 each.
Eyeliner and lash mixing medium are $11 each

I think AllINeedIsMac is asking how to use up her mixing medium, and I think the price is actually addressed in posts above.

jmvuitton

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
I think AllINeedIsMac is asking how to use up her mixing medium, and I think the price is actually addressed in posts above.

I was commenting on the OP's question on how much it retails for, not AllINeedIsMac. Scroll up
smiles.gif

galvanizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmvuitton
Alcohol & water based are $15 each.
Eyeliner and lash mixing medium are $11 each

Huh? This I didn't know... that there is an eyeliner and lash mixing medium as well? These must be new 'cuz I didn't see them on the Pro site just a little while ago (water, alcohol and face&body were the only ones I saw...)

amelies_mommy

MAC Mixing Medium for Eye Liner NEW? Unreleased?

So I was recently at the PRO MAC store in Toronto when the girl suggested the mixing medium for pigments. I told her I wasn't interested in the liquid one and then she took out this tube (about the same size as the lip mix), anyway, she showed me how to use it and the tube said Mixing Medium for eye liner and when I said, ok, I'm sold, she told me they didn't have any. That it wasn't yet released!?! Can they do that? Show me stuff that they are not selling? I was a bit peeved as I really wanted it. Why would she do that? I don't get it. Anyway, I did at least walk away with a very generous sample of this non sale item... but has anyone else heard of this product? If so, are they selling it where you are? Please let me know girls. Thanks!! ~Dee~

blepharisma

It sure has been released. I bought it. At THAT store, too! Hahaha.
I bought it at the Toronto Pro store about a month ago.

I LOVE IT

caffn8me

They can certainly show you things that haven't been released yet but which will be soon - there's nothing illegal about it. I got to play with MSFs before they were released. The Eyeliner and Lash mixing media are definitely out now.

amelies_mommy

mixing medium...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blepharisma
It sure has been released. I bought it. At THAT store, too! Hahaha.
I bought it at the Toronto Pro store about a month ago.

I LOVE IT

I guess the girl behind the counter didn't know what the heck she was talking about then. I'm going to go back next week. Perhaps they were sold out or something. Boy, they need people with a little "up there" than that girl
smiles.gif

amelies_mommy

lash mixing media?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
They can certainly show you things that haven't been released yet but which will be soon - there's nothing illegal about it. I got to play with MSFs before they were released. The Eyeliner and Lash mixing media are definitely out now.

Lash mixing media!!?? Oh wow, another item for my Christmas list!! YAY!! Thanks girls.

lah_knee

ya there are lash mixing medium and eyeliner mixing medium that come in those tubes. last month when i was at the vegas pro store the girl tried to get me to buy some but i passed on it... but im definately getting it now that i get my 60% off WEWT!