Moisturelush Cream & Eye Cream

miss_emc

In January there will be 2 new additions to the MAC Skincare range, a new moisturiser and eye cream! Here is a photo and product information.

Moisturelush.jpg

Moisturelush Cream
Moisturelush Cream is a densely hydrating face cream packed with ingredients to provide rich, lasting moisture in a silky application.

The non-acnegenic formula glides on easily and leaves the skin smooth and perfectly primed for makeup application. Caffeine, an anti-irritant, helps Moisturelush wear comfortably on the skin. The unique combination of Barley Extract, Wheat Germ Extract, Cholesterol and Linoleic Acid helps to maintain the lipid barrier and immediately transforms dry skin into beautifully hydrated skin. Moisturelush Cream helps skin look and feel its best with the help of Oryzanol, an antioxidant. Moisturelush provides improved moisture to skin over time and is suitable for all skin types. It is dermatologist- and ophthalmologist-tested.

Moisturelush Eye Cream

Moisturelush Eye Cream contains several ingredients that deliver rich, lasting moisture to the delicate skin around the eye area.

Yeast Extract helps to de-puff tired eyes and a combination of botanical extracts helps lift and firm the skin. Luminous optics in this non-acnegenic formula give radiance and help to minimize the appearance of dark circles, lines and wrinkles. Moisturelush Eye Cream immediately moisturizes the skin and helps to create an even surface for a smooth eye makeup application. It is suitable for use on all skin types. The base of this ophthalmologist- and dermatologist-tested formula contains Sucrose, an anti-irritant, and a Vitamin E Derivative (antioxidant).

I'm looking forward to trying it out!

purrtykitty

i'm always on the prowl for a better moisturizer, especially for the winter. i'll totally have to check this out, even though i'm currently loving the boots organic line. now if only they would come out with one with spf, i'd be set.

lipshock

At Update, Moisturelush Eye Cream felt like absolute heaven on the skin. It was so buttery and silky but yet so moisturizing. I cannot wait to try this out.

I think Moisturelush Cream will be perfect for those that suffer from very dry skin but don't want a moisturizer that will leave a greasy film on the skin. It absorbs quickly and it really does moisturize the skin. My skin is too oily to use this on a regular basis but I do believe I'll be using it after intensive skin treatments.

This Is Mine

OOOooo! This looks interesting. I've been looking for a new eye cream that can help combat winter dryness. Can wait to try it out!

MAC_Whore

THANK GOD!
lol.gif

I have been waiting for MAC to make this product for ages. I like a heavier moisturizer at night and the Moisturefeed Skin a/k/a Studio Moisture Cream did not fit the bill! I am excited to try this.

The only obstacle left.....how does it smell? If I have to smell it on my face all night, I need to like it.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Maybe its just me, but i never find skincare as exciting as I find color collections

I find I appreciate skin care products more and more each year. Each year I have to give the skin a bit more maintenance to keep it looking fresh.

I have some good genetics working for me though, so I can't complain too much. My parents look great! Yeah for me!
lol.gif

lethaldesign

Ahhh, yes! I've been waiting for MAC to make an eye cream and an even richer face cream to combat my ultra dry winter skin. Studio Moisture Cream does me great as an every moisturizer, but I need something a little bit more during the windy months, specially around my eyes & nose! Can't wait to try these out
smiles.gif

styrch

Cool! I'll have to try them out. I don't have a moisturizer or eyecream I love. And, like MAC_Whore, I also have been appreciating skin care products more and more.

Jacq-i

I wonder how this will compare to Fast Response Eye Cream... I've been meaning to buy it for ages, but when I get to my MAC store I get distracted by all the pretty colors.
th_roll1.gif

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacq-i
I wonder how this will compare to Fast Response Eye Cream... I've been meaning to buy it for ages, but when I get to my MAC store I get distracted by all the pretty colors.
th_roll1.gif

Moisturelush Eye Cream does NOT compare to Fast Response. Fast Response is more like a "quick fix" and more marketed to those with combination/oily skin that can't handle heavy creams or for those who don't need a lot of moisture but still need something to "smooth" out the eye area ... where as Moisturelush provides such deep moisturization it's indescribable really (your skin is just transformed--seriously, the skin underneath my eyes instantly looked brighter and felt so smooth and silky but not greasy). Moisturelush Eye Cream and the Face Cream is especially beneficial for those with dry, and I mean dry, skin. I do not have super dry skin but I always like to keep my eye area very moisturized because I'm afraid of getting wrinkles and flaky skin there so I will be picked up some of the eye cream.

GreekChick

If you have oily skin, I suggest sampling it first. A rich cream like this one can cause milia around the eyes.
Also, since Moisturelush is so rich, and the texture so buttery and smooth, I recommend it strictly as a night cream for those with greasy skin.

k0rn_peachy

Oh God, I can't wait to buy them !
I really appreciate MAC skincare... especially Strobe cream & Fast reponse.
Has anyone informations about release dates in Europe
smiles.gif
? Thx girls ^^

2twisted

I grabbed a sample of the eyecream at update...I used it for about 2-3weeks...I loved it. I have very oily skin, but at the sametime, I love for my skin to feel hydrated, so this did the trick. A little went a long way, and definatly recommend it!

banana

Yesss I need a new eye cream so I think I will try this. I love the studio moisture cream, and the best part is that empty containers go to b2m!

Latest posts