Moisturelush Cream & Eye Cream

Seeking Refuge

If this face cream is as good as it sounds, then I'll have to get my hands on some as soon as it comes out. It took me a long time to find something that takes care of my excessively dry skin. I mean my skin is SO dry that a lot of products just seem to glide over it instead of combating the problem. Now the only issue is what I am using right now is not something I want to use all over my face, as it can seem greasy and I don't want to give my skin a reason to pop up a few pimples. So hopefully this new Moisturelush will become my new best friend.
tong.gif

kimmy

i don't think i can wait until january for the moisturelush cream...it just sounds too perfect. like olay nightcream, but for the day...yum!

thewickedstyle

I have super dry skin, but everything makes me break out... everything! So I want to try it but I hope it truly is non-acnegenic for me.

Anyone who sampled it have a problem?

Angelah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
THANK GOD!
lol.gif

I have been waiting for MAC to make this product for ages. I like a heavier moisturizer at night and the Moisturefeed Skin a/k/a Studio Moisture Cream did not fit the bill! I am excited to try this.

The only obstacle left.....how does it smell? If I have to smell it on my face all night, I need to like it.

You will love this stuff. I use Studio Moisture cream because it's our strongest moisturizer but I've been dying for something more. This is an intense moisturizer and it also feels fluffy -- as if it has Prep and Prime mixed with it.

The smell is identical to Studio Moisture Cream
smiles.gif

lipshock

My manager had Moisturelush Cream and the Eye Cream in her office yesterday, so we played with it for about an hour (lol). I wish I had super dry skin because that Moisturelush feels like heaven on the skin. Such light and creamy texture, almost as if it was whipped. I might decide to use it as a night moisturizer, like every other night for my combo-oily skin. To ladies with severe dry skin, you are going to love Moisturelush Cream.

Now, as far as the Eye Cream goes, we literally went "oOOoo" when we applied some on our hands. It has a pink pearlescent finish which helps to minimize the look of dark circles and fine lines and it is so silky smooth. I cannot wait to get my hands on this in my gratis.
smiles.gif

lethaldesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
My manager had Moisturelush Cream and the Eye Cream in her office yesterday, so we played with it for about an hour (lol). I wish I had super dry skin because that Moisturelush feels like heaven on the skin. Such light and creamy texture, almost as if it was whipped. I might decide to use it as a night moisturizer, like every other night for my combo-oily skin. To ladies with severe dry skin, you are going to love Moisturelush Cream.

Now, as far as the Eye Cream goes, we literally went "oOOoo" when we applied some on our hands. It has a pink pearlescent finish which helps to minimize the look of dark circles and fine lines and it is so silky smooth. I cannot wait to get my hands on this in my gratis.
smiles.gif

Goody! I do have dry skin so I can't wait to try both of these products!!

erine1881

the release date for this collection has been moved up a week. it is now being released on dec. 19th. enjoy!

erine1881

so i asked my manager today about the launch date, and she said thurs the 20th, not wed the 19th. so i don't know which day it is for sure, just that it is releasing a week early. i'm sorry to let you down if you have to wait another day
ssad.gif
, but its better than waiting til the 26th, right?!

Danapotter

Well, my counter got these, and they look pretty cool.

I do not really care for creams, but the packaging is simple and cute!

ellyd_hert

I'm excited about the eye cream. I have been looking for a moisturizing eye cream that doesn't sting. I have always been a sucker for eye creams because I think around your eyes is where you usually tend to see aging the soonest.

purrtykitty

I'm very excited for both. I was told by my counter today (when I went for the Originals) that the creams would not be released until the 26th, though.

gleamster1

I went to the counter today for the Originals and MA confirmed that creams are not in until the 26th. N collection is in January 10th! Can't wait!

productjunkie

I've been using the moisturelush face and eye cream for the last week since we got gratis, I'm oily skin and both products haven't made me break out.
I've used them both day and night and I have found good results with them. My makeup went on a lot smoother as well in the morning after using it.
Try them both, you will honestly love them.

purrtykitty

Got my hands on both the face and eye cream today. But I was overcharged...$32 for the face cream and $30 for the eye cream. I know it's not much, but I already give MAC waaayyy too much of my money anyway. I probably won't be the only one this happens to, so beware!

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Got my hands on both the face and eye cream today. But I was overcharged...$32 for the face cream and $30 for the eye cream. I know it's not much, but I already give MAC waaayyy too much of my money anyway. I probably won't be the only one this happens to, so beware!

i think you should bring the receipt and a copy of the MAC's site price for the items and show them that you have been overcharge for the items. prices on the site and at all stores and counters are the same price.

i didn't know these came out today. i'm going to head to my local counters tomorrow and ask the MA the price of these before I buy them. i don't want to get overcharge like how they overcharge you.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
i think you should bring the receipt and a copy of the MAC's site price for the items and show them that you have been overcharge for the items. prices on the site and at all stores and counters are the same price.

i didn't know these came out today. i'm going to head to my local counters tomorrow and ask the MA the price of these before I buy them. i don't want to get overcharge like how they overcharge you.

I already sent MAC an e-mail, so I'm going to see what they say. I reeeealllly don't want to go back to the mall. It was a ZOO...and the MAC counter was doing an event (for the Originals launch) so they were super busier (esp for a Wednesday!!). But at least a bunch of the MAs said "Hi" to me.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty

I noticed that they price for both eye & face creams are $2.00 more on the Nordstrom site than on the MAC site.???

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
I noticed that they price for both eye & face creams are $2.00 more on the Nordstrom site than on the MAC site.???

Yeah...what's the deal with that??!! That's how it was at my Dillard's MAC counter, too. Geez...if I had known they were going to cost more, I'd have saved my self the extra money, plus the tax...plus the PAIN of bearing the crowds...and ordered online. At least I know now for the future and I'll order online when I run out.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
If you have oily skin, I suggest sampling it first. A rich cream like this one can cause milia around the eyes.
Also, since Moisturelush is so rich, and the texture so buttery and smooth, I recommend it strictly as a night cream for those with greasy skin.

Why would this cream/or any cream cause this? I have noticed this with the previous MAC eye cream...darn...i already ordered it! I didn't get this with the chanel eye cream.