Moisturelush Cream & Eye Cream

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
I noticed that they price for both eye & face creams are $2.00 more on the Nordstrom site than on the MAC site.???

yeah that is true. i'm going to head to all the counters and ask. if they all tell me the same, i might just need to head to my local MAC store and purchase from there.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
since there is no triangle of death next to these products, are they permanent?

I asked my MAs and they said that it was permanent.
th_DANCE.gif
I even did a little happy dance amongst the chaos at the counter!

purrtykitty

I LOVE MOISTURELUSH!!! I used it for the first time last night, and when I woke up this morning I didn't have that tight, dry feel to my skin like I usually do. And I wasn't greasy, either. The face and eye cream are a must-have for anyone suffering from dry skin!!

Stormy

I saw these last night at Nordstrom and I loved the feel and scent. I do have oilier skin so I am worried these will break me out, plus, anotehr poster mentioned milia for the eye cream. Do you guys think that would really be a problem?

redambition

i can't wait to try these... if they are cheaper than what i am using now (and as good) then i am all over them.

COBI

According to the pro site, the retail cost is $28.50 for eye and $30.00 for face. This is the retail price, not the pro-discounted price.

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBI
According to the pro site, the retail cost is $28.50 for eye and $30.00 for face. This is the retail price, not the pro-discounted price.

someone mention that they bought theirs at Dillard's for $32 for face and $30 for eye.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
someone mention that they bought theirs at Dillard's for $32 for face and $30 for eye.

for some reason, they are cheaper online right now. we got a memo at our counter before they even came out saying the price was changed to $30 for eye and $32 for skin.

so get em online now before they catch the mistake!

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
for some reason, they are cheaper online right now. we got a memo at our counter before they even came out saying the price was changed to $30 for eye and $32 for skin.

Still a good deal at the higher price, but I'll probably get a couple more of each since I love the stuff so much!!

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy
I saw these last night at Nordstrom and I loved the feel and scent. I do have oilier skin so I am worried these will break me out, plus, anotehr poster mentioned milia for the eye cream. Do you guys think that would really be a problem?

I would love to know what's in them. I so wish MAC would post the ingredients for all of their products on their web site like Laura Mercier does.

clslvr6spd

I love the moisturelush cream! I put it on b4 I went to bed and I woke up this morning with soft and hydrated skin! This is heaven!!!
heart.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
I would love to know what's in them. I so wish MAC would post the ingredients for all of their products on their web site like Laura Mercier does.

Moisturelush Skin Cream

Water, caparylic/capric triglyceride, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, isostearyl neopentanoate, peg-100 stearate, squalane, isopropyl palmitate, butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl isostearate, peg-40 stearate, cetearyl alchohol, polysorbate 60, tocopheral (vitamin E), linoleic acid, caffeine, cholesterol, oryzanol, hordeum vulgare (barley) extract, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, sodium carbomer, carbomer, nylon-12, polysorbate 80, sodium dehydroacetate, acrylamides copolymer, polyaminoporpyl biguanide, ethylhexyglycerin, acrylamide/sodium acrylouyldimethyltaurate copolymer, isohexadecane, fragrance (parfum), disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol.

I had a chance to try it. I like the consistancy. Definitely richer and creamier than Studio Moisture Cream. IMO, it seems to dry down on the skin fairly quickly. It might be the caffiene in it. I wish it felt creamier on the skin for a longer period of time.

I don't care for the smell. It smells like the Studio Moisture Fix SPF15.

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881

thanks. i don't have a way of purchasing it online so i'm just going to buy them at the counters.

glavinagal

MAC Moisturelush Cream

Hi
th_DANCE.gif

I want you girls opinion here
smiles.gif
What do you think about Mac Moisturelush cream for oily skin?My face really oily around the T-zone, even tho this is winter time (yea its little bit chilly here even in cali :\ ) i still feel little bit greasy here and there (especially if i stay in front of the heater for hours
graucho.gif
. Im just wondering it if its necessary for me to get that Mac Moisturelush cream?!? Right now I'm using hope in a jar and it seems like its doing the job pretty well
smiles.gif
. So for those of you who bought the cream please let me know what you think....

amoona

Re: MAC Moisturelush Cream

I have random skin, it goes from dry to oily all the time haha. This week it's super oily and I've been using Moistuerlush at night before I go to bed. I haven't felt over greasy or anything like that. I love the way my skin feels after I put it on.

SChotgurrl

Re: MAC Moisturelush Cream

I have oily skin and I've been using it after I cleanse with Green Gel cleanser or Cremewash...so far so good! And I LOVE the way it smells...one of my customers said "it has such a MAC smell--sophisticated ya know?" I laughed because I knew exactly what she meant!! Ok sorry I'm OT it's almost 4 and I should probably take my ass to bed...but back to Moisturelush...I put it on my cheeks and a little on the T-zone and then follow up with a little Oil Control Lotion. Hope this helps ;-)

little teaser

im just glad mac used a no fuss packaging for this. i loved studio moisture cream until they repackage it into that useless tube