Moisturelush Cream & Eye Cream

dreamiez

any idea when this is available in asia?
th_DANCE.gif

lethaldesign

I'm really loving both the face and eye cream! I have really dry skin during the winter months & since I started using this last week, the dry patches have almost completely disappeared! I've been using it everyday in morning under my primer & foundation & its not greasy at all. It dries down quickly, but leaves the skin soft & smooth. You only need a tiny bit, so the pricetag, IMO, is worth it because it will last me a few months.

ZoeFerret

I really want to try this! I have really dry skin due to px acne treatments and need something that will really moisturize. I did promise myself that I will use up at least one of my moisturizers before buying this though. Sounds really promising!

elegant-one

i've used the eye cream for a few days now...and i love it! It makes the skin under the eye feel so smooth. i have really dry skin in the winter and this is great! i love how it absorbs into the skin right away.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
i've used the eye cream for a few days now...and i love it! It makes the skin under the eye feel so smooth. i have really dry skin in the winter and this is great! i love how it absorbs into the skin right away.

Me, too!! I've been using this since it's release, and my skin has never felt or looked better. It's not caused any breakouts. I slather it on at night (OK, not really...money doesn't grow on trees!!) and use a decent amount during the day. I've also found that for daytime, if I top it with Studio Moisture Fix SPF 15, the latter seems to mattify my face if I've put just a bit too much ML on (seems counterintuitive, I know, but it works). HTH anyone who's been wondering about use longer than one night.

SELFstyled

Great to read all the positive reviews on this as I just ordered it!
smiles.gif
Hope it works out for me too. So hard to find a good moisturizer! I've been using Hope In Jar & it's just not as effective.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Me, too!! I've been using this since it's release, and my skin has never felt or looked better. It's not caused any breakouts.

thmbup.gif
Thanks...I didn't order the face cream because I was afraid of it making my face break out. I'm going to try it.

Doesn't it feel like we're all giving MAC so much of our money lately!

Meryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
im just glad mac used a no fuss packaging for this. i loved studio moisture cream until they repackage it into that useless tube

I don't like those new tubes either, but at least they keep all the ingredients fresh. Jars that we stick our fingers in are a very dated concept.

ARmakeupjunkie

I got my Moisturelush Cream from my neighbor tonight, dropped off by UPS while at work, and all I have to say is, why can't MAC make a moisturizer that smells good? I'm not saying it smells bad but not great, at all. It smells so clinical to me. My skin feels really soft right now but the smell makes me not want to put it on my face again. I seem to have that problem with MAC moisturizers.
ssad.gif

Meryl

So I said I wouldn't buy a jar that I have to open and close and stick my fingers in... but I did anyway.
lol.gif

I tried it at the store and liked it enough to buy the eye cream... I'll let you know how it works. It really is like Strobe Cream, isn't it? Same iridescent particles and light effects.

MAC_Barbie

I got samples of both. The eye cream is nice, but i think the face cream is too rich for my skin to wear it under make up.

addicted_2color

I have been using the eye cream for a few days now..i'd say a little over a week...and i just love it. i use it day and night and it doesn't make my lids greasy.

i think i'm going to pick up the cream as well. anyone with acne prone skin try it out yet? i have been breaking out horribly lately and want to make sure it doesn't add to it. i would primarily be using it for night...oh and as a night cream, is it bad that it has caffeine in it? and aren't there silicones in it, so isn't that bad? can someone clarify for me? thanks
smiles.gif

1QTPie

How is this on acne prone skin? A lot of MAC face products clog me up, anyone use it long enough to see if it causes eruptions?

iheartangE

Okay I know this thread is pretty old but I just bought Moisturelush Eye Cream and I need to rave:

This stuff is AMAZING!! Oh my god...like for real. I have really gross looking eyelids...like, they're relatively normal except on the inner corners of my lids I get these bright red scaley patches that look awful, and even when I use makeup over them there's still a weird gleam to those areas that is just not okay.

So I bought Moisturelush Eye because I wanted to use an emollient eye cream underneath my new Paint to make it dry slower so I can work with it better, and I've been using it for five days now and the dry scaly red patches are GONE! The scaly flaky bits are completely gone, smooth and lovely...and there's barely any redness left and I have the sneaking suspicion that within the next couple of days that will also be history!

It feels sooo nice and right after putting it on my eyes look better because of the light-diffusing whatever the heck is in there...bottom line is this stuff is amazing. Woo!

Okay the end. I love this stuff!!

CantAffordMAC

I just got Moisturelush face cream. I love it. It makes ur skin so soft, no more dry flakies for me. Plus it made my makeup look wayyyyyyy better.I needed a moisturizer so bad, and this looks so small for $32. But honesly, this should last me months.

YUM I love mac.

Susanne

I love, love my Moisturelush Face and Eye Cream!!
love.gif

I use both now during the winter time. I have oily to combination skin, but my skin needs a bit more during the cold months. Perfect! I have totally soft skin now, not too oily at all.

animallover

Does anyone use Mac Moisturelush cream and what is it like?

Hi
th_hello2.gif

Does anyone use the Mac Moisture Lush face cream and is it good, as i'm thinking of trying it , i've not used Mac's skincare before, only their make-up
mac_blushaddict.gif
so wondered if any of you girls (and guys
winks.gif
) use it also any other of their skincare range that is good to recommend is welcome too.
yes.gif