Moisturelush Cream & Eye Cream

GucciGirl

Re: Does anyone use Mac Moisturelush cream and what is it like?

Hey! I use the Moisturelush and the Green Gel Cleanser. I like them both. The Green Gel cleanser is great if your oily because it sucks all I mean ALL of the oil out of your skin which is why I use the Moisturelush afterwards. The Moisturelush is a very emollient heavy cream. So it balances the cleanser out well since the cleanser makes your skin almost too clean and dry (if that makes any sense). If you are oily and you dont use a cleanser that gets your skin *squeeky clean* then I wouldnt suggest the moisturizer because it is so heavy that you may end up looking shinier.

Susanne

I use Moisturelush Cream as a night cream during the winter. My skin is oily in summer and combination in winter. It really gives my skin the moisture and protection it needs during the cold time and avoids dryness.

Susanne

I will merge this thread with the official Moisturelush discussion thread!

PinkBasset

I recently bought the moisturelush cream and I have been using it as my night moisturizer. I don't like it too much. It doesn't absorb like my other moisturizers, it kinda sits on the skin. I have normal skin. I will use the one I have but I doubt I will buy it again. I had some doubts when it comes to Mac skincare and this didn't make them go away. But the moisturelush eye cream is different, that works great for me! I'm on my second now.
smiles.gif

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
I recently bought the moisturelush cream and I have been using it as my night moisturizer. I don't like it too much. It doesn't absorb like my other moisturizers, it kinda sits on the skin. I have normal skin. I will use the one I have but I doubt I will buy it again. I had some doubts when it comes to Mac skincare and this didn't make them go away. But the moisturelush eye cream is different, that works great for me! I'm on my second now.
smiles.gif

I very much agree! Its too THICK for it to absorb. This is mainly for people with dry skin where the skin can drink it up. It just sits on the skin. It made me break out too so yeah I wasn't happy. Studio Moisture Fix is far better.

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
I very much agree! Its too THICK for it to absorb. This is mainly for people with dry skin where the skin can drink it up. It just sits on the skin. It made me break out too so yeah I wasn't happy. Studio Moisture Fix is far better.

Studio Moisture Fix - what kind of a moisturizer is it? Could that work better for normal skin? I don't know much about Mac moisturizers because the moisturelush cream is the only one I've tried, but I always want to learn more about different products!
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Studio Moisture Fix - what kind of a moisturizer is it? Could that work better for normal skin? I don't know much about Mac moisturizers because the moisturelush cream is the only one I've tried, but I always want to learn more about different products!
smiles.gif

iagree.gif

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
smiles.gif

Its just your run of the mill moisturizer with SPF 15 made for normal skin. I definitely think you should try it. I actually have combination skin but it seems to work for me as well. I know a lot of people who love MAC love this product. Its a staple for skincare.