Nail Art Stamping

Brittni

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
I would but my camera skills suck! I've tried taking pics of my nails but I have yet to get the hang of it.
You should order the NFU-Oh's from the Ebay seller, she's very reliable, and the shipping was super quick! Someone posted close-ups of ALL the flakies today on the nb, they are insane! You should search for them!

Are you talking about seller
s.gif
fabulous_nails???

Gosh... why do I come on Specktra?? To furthermore spend spend spend LOL. I was curious about these NFU-Oh's...so of course I checked out the swatches...and then searched how to buy them LOL. But 8.50 a nailpolish seems a bit steep...wish she'd discount
th_dunno.gif

GreekChick

Your other only option though is to have them shipped from New Zealand, with a 50$ shipping cost! So, the Ebay seller is actually selling them for a pretty good price. Sure, they're more expensive than OPI, but they are so worth it! Her shipping is pretty quick too!
Today, I wore 50 over black np, and the compliments and the ohs and ahs were just flying in. They are sooooooo worth it!

AudreyNicole

I am sooo excited! After becoming as addicted to the MUA Nail board as I am to Specktra, I ordered a Konad last week and it should be here in a few days! I can't wait to try it!
yahoo.gif

AudreyNicole

Ok, so I got my Konad, and since then, I placed 2 more orders for more plates and polishes. I LOVE it. For those considering it, check out www.wowsocool.com . Their shipping is unbelieveably FAST. Literally, I got my order 2 days after placing it. Free shipping over $20. Getting ready to place another order already
lol.gif
Awesome!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
OOO thats so cool! I think I may need to invest in one!

Oh it is! I made my first order with just the basics for less than $22 USD including shipping. I got the stamper/scraper, the image plate holder, one plate and one polish to start. Since I got my first package, I made 2 more orders
lol.gif
It is SO much fun!
smiles.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Ok, so I got my Konad, and since then, I placed 2 more orders for more plates and polishes. I LOVE it. For those considering it, check out www.wowsocool.com . Their shipping is unbelieveably FAST. Literally, I got my order 2 days after placing it. Free shipping over $20. Getting ready to place another order already
lol.gif
Awesome!

Wowsocool.com is a great site. They have great customer service too. I order a few basics from them and bought other plates and polishes from my local mall.

AudreyNicole

I am loving my nail stamper!! I have a few pics to share. I repaint and stamp every day. DH thinks I am nuts, but it's relaxing for me
lol.gif

1st - China Glaze Liquid Leather, China Glaze Shocking Pink ring fingers, stamped with Konad plate M57
smiles.gif

000_6800.jpg

000_6802.jpg

2nd - China Glaze Liquid Leather topped with Viva La Diva #70, China Glaze Aqua Baby ring fingers, and stamped with Konad plate M57
smiles.gif

000_6799.jpg

mizuki~

^ Those looks awesome! I love that you put a diff color for your ring finger nail
thmbup.gif

I want the nail stamp!

MzEmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
^ Those looks awesome! I love that you put a diff color for your ring finger nail
thmbup.gif

I want the nail stamp!

My sis said they have it in SFMall in the kiosks but they are hella more expensive than buying it online.

Zoffe

I love, love, love Konad!
It's amazing what an absolute amateur like me can do with those things!
winks.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightvamp
with me, it isn't working with normal nail polish
ssad.gif

You have to play around with it. I have found that some work better than others.

aziajs

Success!! There is some tip wear and dry cuticles (just washed dishes) but I had to post this. It came out well.

Konad M60 image plate
Sally Hansen polishes without names - one is a garnet color, the other is a ruby color.

konad_5.jpg

konad_4.jpg

konad_3.jpg

Latest posts