Nail Art Stamping

Kirsty

I so need to get this kit.

Just so I can get the plate with the Las Vegas style poker-y images!

ebay.gif
;D

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
I so need to get this kit.

Just so I can get the plate with the Las Vegas style poker-y images!

ebay.gif
;D

You have to be careful on ebay though. There are also fake Konad image plates. I've read that the ones without "Konad" engraved are fake. The motifs are exactly the same but the quality of the engraving seems to be worse.

only1angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
only1angel you did an awesome job for the first time! That is so freaking hot!

Thanks!!!!
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
I am making my list. So M57 is a must. What else do you think I should get? What is your second order, only1angel? I will be doing my nails today too
smiles.gif
))

I got
black polish
purple polish
pastel pink polish
silver polish
princess psyche pink polish
m45
m63
m60
m71
m44
m64

Quote:
Good morning girls, I have a question. Does anyone have plate m2? I was trying to play with it last night and I could not get an image on the stamper with this plate. I got only two plate, the other one (m4) working perfectly fine, but from the m2 one none of the designs came on the stamper
ssad.gif
I am so sad, should I contact wowsocool.com and try to exchange it?

I would try contacting them. I would think they would replace it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
You have to be careful on ebay though. There are also fake Konad image plates. I've read that the ones without "Konad" engraved are fake. The motifs are exactly the same but the quality of the engraving seems to be worse.

It's pointless getting them on ebay, too, they're actually more expensive on ebay then wowsocool.com.

BaDKiTTy69

I did contact them and said that I want exchange they said no problem, so I will be sending them m2 plate and in exchange will ask them to send me m57.

only1angel

^ You're gonna LOVE m57! It'll probably be one of your fave plates from your "future collection"
smiles.gif

Here's what I came up with yesterday. I used plate m50:

M50-SinfulColorslovenails1.jpg

trincess

I love my full coverage palettes =) I only have one with flowery designs, m36 I think. I have two french ones, one basic (m19) and one with designs (m56), I love all of my full coverage ones, I have m57, m60, m63, m64, m65, m66, m69 m71, m73 and m74 =)

ohsewdizzy

hi has anyone tried the nail diva system
itsa lot like the konad but slides the stamper on to the nail...
thanks

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac

Oh cool thanks, i didnt know this. god there's fakes of everything these days. cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel

It's pointless getting them on ebay, too, they're actually more expensive on ebay then wowsocool.com.

Not when you dont live in the States. Damn you international shipping!!!
nonono.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsewdizzy
hi has anyone tried the nail diva system
itsa lot like the konad but slides the stamper on to the nail...
thanks

Oh i think I saw this on the shopping channel years & years ago (or something very similar) looked really good, but i never trust anything from shopping channels to work as they are suppposed to.

Kayteuk

I really want to invest in a Konad but I shouldent really as I am saving for a house....But its so tempting
ssad.gif

Love all your designs girls, please keep posting them
smiles.gif

ohsewdizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Oh i think I saw this on the shopping channel years & years ago (or something very similar) looked really good, but i never trust anything from shopping channels to work as they are suppposed to.

well they have it at my local market/everything store i think i will try it if no one else has negitave to say about it...
th_dunno.gif
we will see!
i'lllet you all know

gigglegirl

oh.my.goodness! I had so much fun trying to play with the konad stamper and plates!! Though I have to admit, at first I was pissed, designs weren't picking up, some of my polishes are too sheer (therefore no design on the base I had).

Plus I had a bit of a freakout.... I dropped (slightly threw) my lovely bottle of China Glaze Harmony (lovely purple) I was using to stamp over a pink. Argh purple carpet!! And in my 24 years, Ive never done this!!

I think I've started to get the hang of it, just really want to play with more plates and find some opaque polishes....I need an opaque black forsure, my blacks turned out too sheer.

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
^ You're gonna LOVE m57! It'll probably be one of your fave plates from your "future collection"
smiles.gif

Here's what I came up with yesterday. I used plate m50:

M50-SinfulColorslovenails1.jpg

This so cute! I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
oh.my.goodness! I had so much fun trying to play with the konad stamper and plates!! Though I have to admit, at first I was pissed, designs weren't picking up, some of my polishes are too sheer (therefore no design on the base I had).

Plus I had a bit of a freakout.... I dropped (slightly threw) my lovely bottle of China Glaze Harmony (lovely purple) I was using to stamp over a pink. Argh purple carpet!! And in my 24 years, Ive never done this!!

I think I've started to get the hang of it, just really want to play with more plates and find some opaque polishes....I need an opaque black forsure, my blacks turned out too sheer.

Oh my... purple carpet... I hope the polish came off.
Konad black special nail polish works really good. I recomend to get at least black and white one from them. And a clear top. I tried 2 different clear tops and they dont really work, they smudge the designs, so I wanna order the Konad one next time.

only1angel

Thanks!
And I agree, everyone should get the black and white polish. But I do find I've been using the white one more. I think it'll become my favorite polish for the plates. I'm actually almost done with mine lol.
I definitely like konad's clear polish better. I haven't tried anything else yet, but I like how it's so thick and it dries so quickly.

only1angel

Badkitty- those look hot!!!! I love the nail color of the 1st one. What plates did you use? Are you addicted yet, b/c I am lol. I got my mom and sis into them now. I've been changing my designs every 3 or 4 days lol.

BaDKiTTy69

^ Thank you! I am addicted, hehe. I used only one plate so far M4, cause I ordered only two to try and one of them is not working at all. I send it for exchange, cannot wait until I am going to get M57 plate.

aziajs

Quote:
This is what I had on last week.
DSC_0660-vi.jpg

Love this! What color is this?