Nail Art Stamping

only1angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
only1angel, I have to try these vitamins. I use to take the ones from Whole Foods, the do help with the hair, but no so much with the nails.
I got email from them on Friday saying that they will ship my order on monday by USPS, so I guess there will be no tracking number.

Yea, definitely try them! I've had some side effects with many vitamins I've tried in the past, but nothing at all with these. But one thing- your boobs will get bigger (not kidding). My mom thought I got implants or was pregnant lmao. The weather's been really nice so last weekend my hubby n I went out to dinner and I wore a v-neck dress that showed cleavage. He actually asked if I stuffed my bra!
th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
Mine came in like 2-3 days
smiles.gif

I hope mine comes that soon!!!!! I'm so excited I can't wait anymore!

BaDKiTTy69

I got a tracking number from wowsocool, they shipped it USPS First Class Mail. only1angel, did you get yours tracking info yet?

gigglegirl

i ordered fri too and they shipped it yesterday, w/ the usps #, though i imagine itll take at least a week as i'm in canada.

only1angel i really like the blue & black design in that link you posted! now i wish i had gotten the m65 plate!!! *ewww i hate the 2inch past your finger nails*--> how do you...do your business? LOL

only1angel

Quote:
wow... boob enhacer... lol
which one are you taking? they have so many there.
GNC

Boob enhancer- you're right about that lol. The one I have on the bottle says "GNC Women's Ultra Mega dietary supplement. Premium multivitamin designed for women 90 caplets" Here's the link
GNC Women's Ultra Mega Multivitamin - GNC - GNC

Quote:
I got a tracking number from wowsocool, they shipped it USPS First Class Mail. only1angel, did you get yours tracking info yet?

You got a tracking #?????????? When did you get it? The only email I received from them was on Saturday saying it would be shipped out on Monday (yesterday). I didn't get a tracking number. I hope that doesn't mean they didn't ship it out yet
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
i ordered fri too and they shipped it yesterday, w/ the usps #, though i imagine itll take at least a week as i'm in canada.

only1angel i really like the blue & black design in that link you posted! now i wish i had gotten the m65 plate!!! *ewww i hate the 2inch past your finger nails*--> how do you...do your business? LOL

I'm like you lol. I was going through so many of the designs and wishing I had purchased more plates lol. But I guess I'll see how the ones I bought will work first then get more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
w00t but i did get the m63, i want to try the black n white houndstooth!

m63 is next on my list (I saw a nice design there that had a marble effect! along with m65, m60, and m61.

What did you guys order? Here's what I got:
The 2 sided stamp and scraper
white polish
sky pearl polish
top coat
m50, m56, m57
Did I mention I CAN'T WAIT
th_DANCE.gif

BaDKiTTy69

I got my Konad package! They send me tracking number on Monday and today I got it. I am in IL, just for reference, and the package from San Mateo, CA.
I got:
Double sided stamp and scraper
White polish
Black polish
M2 & M4

I am sure I will be ordering more if its going to work for me.

only1angel

Badkitty- I'M SO JEALOUSSSSSSSSSS
angry.gif
I didn't even get a tracking # yet. But I'm still going to keep a lookout when I get my mail. I'm so praying they shipped it out even though I didn't get a tracking #. I can't wait to hear how it's working for you! iI wanna see pics
tong.gif

Enjoy!!!!

(hope mine comes today, too
ssad.gif
. I'm in New York)

BaDKiTTy69

Awww, I hope you will get it tomorrow!!!
I will try to play with it tonight and if anything good will come up, i will post pics.

luhly4

I ordered on monday and my package came today
yes.gif

this definatly isn't easy.. lol especially using it on the opposite hand [being right handed and having to use left hand to stamp] but its fun.. practice DOES make perfect with this. im gonna play more with it soon hopefully i'll stamp it on my nails halfway decent
lol.gif

only1angel

Quote:
Awww, I hope you will get it tomorrow!!!
I will try to play with it tonight and if anything good will come up, i will post pics.

I hope I get it tomorrow, too! It's just weird that I didn't get a tracking #
nope.gif

Yes, post pics, I'm dying to see how it comes out
choochoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by luhly4
I ordered on monday and my package came today
yes.gif

this definatly isn't easy.. lol especially using it on the opposite hand [being right handed and having to use left hand to stamp] but its fun.. practice DOES make perfect with this. im gonna play more with it soon hopefully i'll stamp it on my nails halfway decent
lol.gif

Lucky you getting it so quickly. I'VE YET TO RECEIVE MINE
ssad.gif
Please post pics. I'd love to see what you come up with!

only1angel

Just checked my email, I finally got the tracking #. They shipped it out today
ssad.gif
I thought they said Monday. Oh well, at least I know it got shipped out. Badkitty, you said you got your tracking # on Monday and you got it today. So if I got the tracking # today, I guess maybe I'll expect it by Friday. I hope at least before the weekend. My 5 yr anniversary is this weekend
th_DANCE.gif
so I would love to dec my nails out with Konad in time for our night out (PRAYING my nails won't chip by then!!!)

gigglegirl

still nothing here in canada, but thats expected.
i ordered a few things:
-plate holder--> no idea if this is necessary, but thought id throw it in
-double sided stamper & scraper
-m26, 31, 35, 45, 51, 63, 64, 73 (i'm bound and determined to make these work, hence the several plates)

only1angel

gigglegirl- seems like you ordered some great plates. Considering how many you bought, I'd be just as determined to make them work, too
th_LMAO.gif

I can't wait to get mine. I know once I get the hang of using the ones I purchased I'm going to buy tons more. We'll probably end up collecting them
yes.gif
. That's if we get the hang of it lol. I most definitely plan on getting loads more. But that's if I could figure out how to use the ones I ordered. I hope it's not so hard.

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
Just checked my email, I finally got the tracking #. They shipped it out today
ssad.gif
I thought they said Monday. Oh well, at least I know it got shipped out. Badkitty, you said you got your tracking # on Monday and you got it today. So if I got the tracking # today, I guess maybe I'll expect it by Friday. I hope at least before the weekend. My 5 yr anniversary is this weekend
th_DANCE.gif
so I would love to dec my nails out with Konad in time for our night out (PRAYING my nails won't chip by then!!!)

Oh, wow. It will be my 7 year anniversary this friday. Congrats to ya and I hope you will get your konad hook before weekend.

So, I did my first mani with konad tonight, here is the results. I know its no perfect, but I think it not so bad for the first time.
DSC_0386.jpg

MAC Peppermint Patti
Konad White
Konad M4

luhly4

^ not bad at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
Lucky you getting it so quickly. I'VE YET TO RECEIVE MINE
ssad.gif
Please post pics. I'd love to see what you come up with!

heres my results. it's a bit messy around the edges
sneaky.gif

xp0zgp.png

China Glaze For Audrey
Konad special polish in white
Konad IP M69

only1angel

Just checked my mail. Still no Konad.
nope.gif
I HOPE it comes 2morrow!

Quote:
Oh, wow. It will be my 7 year anniversary this friday. Congrats to ya and I hope you will get your konad hook before weekend.

So, I did my first mani with konad tonight, here is the results. I know its no perfect, but I think it not so bad for the first time.
DSC_0386.jpg

MAC Peppermint Patti
Konad White
Konad M4

7 years? That's great
congrat.gif
That's so funny yours is on Friday, and mine is on Saturday lol. Here's to a great, ROMANTIC anniversary to the 2 of us n our hubbys lol!!!!!
love.gif
heart2.gif
kissy.gif
heart.gif
love.gif

Wow you did pretty good for your first try. I love that design. M4 will be in my next shopping cart
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by luhly4
^ not bad at all

heres my results. it's a bit messy around the edges
sneaky.gif

xp0zgp.png

China Glaze For Audrey
Konad special polish in white
Konad IP M69

OOOOO I like this design, too. Note to self- M4 and M69 in next shopping cart!
yes.gif

You guys make it look so easy.

Did I mention I can't wait to get mine..................

Latest posts