NARS Gifting For Spring 2015

Shars

Per Temptalia's website

http://www.temptalia.com/nars-gifting-spring-2015-dual-intensity-palette-blush-contour-lip-palette

NARSissist Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow Palette ($79.00) (Limited Edition)
Effortless charm with a bottomless makeup bag. One to watch. Eight to swatch. The NARSissist keeps her eyes (and options) open with the Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow Palette that change her look, wet or dry, day to night. Double-takes never looked so good. The limited-edition palette features eight dual-intensity eyeshadows with riveting range from delicate peach pink to fierce black orchid and a specially designed wet/dry eyeshadow brush.

• Europa
  • Himalia
  • Ursa Major
  • Subra
  • Andromeda
  • Lysithea
  • Giove
  • Sycorax
NARSissist Blush, Contour, & Lip Palette ($59.00) (Limited Edition) (Sephora Exclusive)
Always in touch. Never without a touch-up. The NARSissist’s spring arsenal of covetable color keeps her must-haves close at hand in an exclusive blush, contouring, and lip palette that give her more face time—in no time. The limited-edition palette features three must-have blushes and two essentials for contouring, Albatross Highlighting Blush and Laguna Bronzing Powder. Finish the look with Istria Lip Gloss.

• Enrapture Blush
  • Enthralled Blush
  • Roman Holiday Blush
  • Albatross Highlighting Blush
  • Laguna Bronzing Powder
  • Istria Lip Gloss

It seems that the Eyeshadow palette will be available on NARS' website and its boutiques from January 1st, 2015 and elsewhere from February 1st, 2015. The Blush, etc. palette looks likely to be available exclusively to Sephora from February 1st and then will be available on NARS' website and their boutiques from March 15th, 2015.

Shars

The dual intensity palette!!!!!!!!
eyelove.gif
I know right! It's just gorgeous!

I'm not particularly interested in the blush palette at the moment but I happy that they haven't just thrown Orgasm in there like they've done a million times.

Vineetha

I know right! It's just gorgeous! I'm not particularly interested in the blush palette at the moment but I happy that they haven't just thrown Orgasm in there like they've done a million times.
Yes!!! I think I will wait to see how the dual intensity blushes turn out to be instead of that blush palette! But the eye palette yesss :love:

Prettypackages

I know right! It's just gorgeous!

I'm not particularly interested in the blush palette at the moment but I happy that they haven't just thrown Orgasm in there like they've done a million times.
I was impressed too, until i saw Laguna. LOL

mel33t

When they say NARS boutiques do they mean free standing NARS stores? Or like Boutiques in let's say Blue Mercury, CO Bigelow, etc. I'm sold on this but I'd rather pick it up in person...

Odelia

Karen has swatches of the eye palette (and it's gorgeous!) http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/face-of-the-day-fotd/satiny-lids-red-lips-soft-black-cat-liner-friday-face-day-nars-dual-intensity-eyeshadow-palette/ Never bought any of the full sized shades so this palette is a drool-worthy must for me :love:

Shars

Temptalia sneak peek swatches and first impression:

http://www.temptalia.com/sneak-peek-narsissist-dual-intensity-eyeshadow-palette-photos-swatches#more-184059

nicolaxo

So excited for these! I hope the two new blushes are nice, if they are I'll be getting both palettes for sure. Hopefully there will be some swatches for the cheek palette soon.

Bring on Spring!

Alysse011

I'm so glad now that I held off on buying the shadow singles! The palette looks really nice. Now the decision of ordering it Jan 1 or waiting for February :sigh:

Latest posts