NARS Gifting For Spring 2015

sosandie

I own a few of the eyeshadow singles and they are worth every dime. The palette is going in my must have list

purplerinne

I am headed to the Nars boutique on the 1st (they better be open!) i can't wait until Feb 1 to get it from Sephora. I would order online but it may take 3 weeks like my last order with them. so i'm good...

purplerinne

Apparently there is a waiting list for the palette. I have 2 on hold for me and my friend but my friend just told me she will be waiting until Sephora gets it in since she has a giftcard. If anyone wants the other one send me a PM....

Icecaramellatte

Ooh I didn't know these were releasing so soon. I just bought the other palettes today. I want this. I may have to call tomorrow and see about the stock on hand. I would hate to go on the first and have them all be pre-sold.

Vineetha

Happy New Year!! Just got it!! (Along with Vanessa) are you pucking it up V? Also, FedEx? Are they good? I've never ordered directly from NARS.
Yes Mel! I ordered it yest as soon as it was up :D They use fedex smart post ( horrendous) :sigh: I don't mind the normal fedex but the smart post transfers to usps and takes longer!!! :(

Icecaramellatte

I picked up the palette. It is very nice. It has a mirror on the outside too. I didn't notice that in pics. It was wrapped in tissue paper inside the box. It is the same size as the Algorithm bronzer palette but not nearly as thick, thank goodness.

purplerinne

Happy New Year!! Just got it!! (Along with Vanessa) are you pucking it up V? Also, FedEx? Are they good? I've never ordered directly from NARS.
they used fed ex smart post for my order....awful and slow. I hope urs comes fast

mel33t

Yes Mel! I ordered it yest as soon as it was up :D They use fedex smart post ( horrendous) :sigh: I don't mind the normal fedex but the smart post transfers to usps and takes longer!!! :(
I picked up the palette.  It is very nice.  It has a mirror on the outside too.  I didn't notice that in pics.  It was wrapped in tissue paper inside the box.  It is the same size as the Algorithm bronzer palette but not nearly as thick, thank goodness.
I got the palette!! and bc I spent over $100 I got the mini vault for my lipsticks!! yay
Yayay!!! :stars:

sosandie

bf3eedb6_image.jpeg
Blush, Contour & lip palette on Nw46/Nc50 Swatches L-R blushes Enrapture, Enthralled, Roman Holiday
047ffa71_image.jpeg
Bottom Row albatross & Laguna not swatched

Shars

They use fedex smart post ( horrendous)
sigh.gif
I don't mind the normal fedex but the smart post transfers to usps and takes longer!!!
ssad.gif
They used the normal FedEx for my orders back in November/December and I got them in 3 days max :(