NARS Gifting For Spring 2015

starletta8

Wow, this palette is so pigmented, even dry! I tried to tone it down for work, but I see this being a smoky palette above all else.

I'm really impressed since I thought it was primarily a wet palette. I used Lysithea as a lid color, a small wash of Subra in my crease, and highlighted with Andromeda. Very beautiful- just probably a bit much for the cube farm. Whoops.

missp25

Can't wait for this (dual intensity palette) to show up at Sephora/Nordstorm. Thanks for the pics, everyone!

Kolleen

Thankyou for these swatches, this palette look so nice.
I have two shade in the single eyeshadow whose Subra that is beautiful.

Bronwyn

So hopefully sephora has the same price, because the bay is listing the nars palette at 90, wonder why it's cheaper in canada, it's unlike a makeup company to be aware of the exchange rate.

ryan-eh

Hi everyone,

I just picked up the dual intensity palette at my local sephora today! Guess they decided to put it in stores before Feb 15?

Bronwyn

So hopefully sephora has the same price, because the bay is listing the
Hi everyone,

I just picked up the dual intensity palette at my local sephora today! Guess they decided to put it in stores before Feb 15?
I thought it was supposed to be out feb.1st? but either way, it's at my local sephora, and they're putting one on hold for me so that's cool :) Glad you got yours

ryan-eh

So hopefully sephora has the same price, because the bay is listing the  I thought it was supposed to be out feb.1st? but either way, it's at my local sephora, and they're putting one on hold for me so that's cool :) Glad you got yours
You're right! I was mixing the sephora date and the nars boutique date into a franken-date haha. I hope you like yours! I think it's great so far, which is nice because I was disappointed with the hourglass palettes.

Bronwyn

So hopefully sephora has the same price, because the bay is listing the nars palette at 90, wonder why it's cheaper in cana
You're right! I was mixing the sephora date and the nars boutique date into a franken-date haha. I hope you like yours! I think it's great so far, which is nice because I was disappointed with the hourglass palettes.
lols
me too! I avoided buying any singles cause they're lovely, but it's so hard to choose, and I don't like buying singles because of the price. Yeah, temptalia's reviews were enough to decided they were a no for me. I honestly get so annoyed when people talk about how amazing they are, but these are the same people who are particularly talented and know how to work with difficult products.

ryan-eh

lols
me too! I avoided buying any singles cause they're lovely, but it's so hard to choose, and I don't like buying singles because of the price. Yeah, temptalia's reviews were enough to decided they were a no for me. I honestly get so annoyed when people talk about how amazing they are, but these are the same people who are particularly talented and know how to work with difficult products.
I hadn't either! I'm glad I waited because the smaller pans in the palette are way better for me.

You were wise to listen to the haters hah. I didn't hate the powders necessarily, but I prefer not to use them so they have to be pretty exceptional for me to bother. These def were not. Also I got color field and I felt like the colors didn't actually work well together on me. OH WELL. Glad they do work for others.

Bronwyn

I hadn't either! I'm glad I waited because the smaller pans in the palette are way better for me.

You were wise to listen to the haters hah. I didn't hate the powders necessarily, but I prefer not to use them so they have to be pretty exceptional for me to bother. These def were not. Also I got color field and I felt like the colors didn't actually work well together on me. OH WELL. Glad they do work for others.
Yeah, totes. And like, you get the equivalent of 5 full size shadows, so I think it's a good deal. It's a lot of money up front, but overall quite good value. plus, having a brush, mirror, and plastic packaging is nice. Hate cardboard

Yeah, it's goof if other ppl like them, but I feel like some really skipped over the powdery factor.

antonia

does anyone know when the dual-intensity eye palette will be coming to mecca (in australia) ? i have been checking their site daily and i haven't seen it in-store either
oh.gif

nicolaxo

does anyone know when the dual-intensity eye palette will be coming to mecca (in australia) ? i have been checking their site daily and i haven't seen it in-store either
oh.gif
It should be February 22nd, and the price for it will be $106.